It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or is this some weird show of super tech and... bah, reptiles.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Alright,

Howdy folks. I still hate you all, but decided to share this video of an attempted assasination on Prince Charles
www.youtube.com...

Now his reaction. I do not care how British or bad ass you are, if you hear a gun shot you blink. He does not.
Not only that, but his head motion is very reptile like. Which might just be cause he is British.

I won't hold that against him. But did anyone notice him pushing his cufflinks, like it was a forcefield even during attack. Besides the secret society gestures I won't mention, since I am part of that society. But, his actions are strange

For comparison a bearded dragon, with same head motion.
www.youtube.com...

So anyhow, i'm not much of a believer in reptile people, I find the theory a little bit imaginary. But I do notice some similarities in movements, and just him still pushing his cuff link while someone shoots him is strange, perhaps a force field device.
And why do they live so long, all these elite super families have the best genes, or best technology.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Chesster because: Because the reptile people... :/

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I see a man getting slightly surprised at someone shooting his starting pistol before the race. I guess you see what you want to see.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The guy is not slightly startled... he didn't even flinch. Unless he is james bond. He was more worried about cuff link than anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

First, no he is most likely a normal human. Second, people react in different ways. I stared down the barrel of a 9mm once and didn't even flinch(although i was protecting my little sister and brother, and i did cry alot after the incident was resolved(ahhh, childhood memories)). Third, he maybe a sociopath or psychopath. There are also specific conditions that cause people to act the opposite from what you would expect(like laughing when you learn your grandma is dead.).

I suggest you stop focusing on reptilians and focus on life.
edit on 6-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

You sure? Cause he was pushing that cuff link like it was most important thing. Trust me reptiles is far fetch, but ya wont even give me advance forcefield tech...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh Bliv E Us.
What else do you want from privileged aristocracy.? Awareness?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Not everyone reacts to a gunshot by screaming like a little girl and jumping up and down. Some people instead freeze up with fear and don't move at all. It's also worth noting that his bodyguard managed to shove him despite his magical forcefield being enabled... He couldn't have just been adjusting a cufflink.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Alright, least give me the fact that there was a cuff link. I feel honored to have helped investigate this anomaly further. And thank you for your assistance also. But did you notice even after the shove he didn't let go of the cuff link?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Advanced force field tech sounds so much more likely. The dude is human, no need to worry. Well, from the looks of it you might need to worry if you ever have to fight him. The dude certainly came off as looking pretty collected. Though who knows how he felt on the inside.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I suggest you stop focusing on reptilians and focus on life.

Maybe that's what you WANT us to do eh EHH?!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

amen on this. you often see this behavior in aristocracy. when around us lesser beings, they are just focused on putting on a show, like we aren't real. fyi cufflink fidget=nervous. he knows how different he lives from others and is insecure about approaching.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Considering that most UK royalty has military training, I expect them to not flinch when a gun is fired.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

damn so close
yet so far

lets hope we strip these idiots of their power and money very soon..i wonder if they will refuse their money before the rest of the world goes poor? probably not

it really shows how primitave humans are that we still have people will bloodline power

ive never seen these old english fools do anything and they should be forced to get jobs and repay the public what they have taken from them

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

He was obviously reaching for his cuff links before the gun shot so he isn't pushing anything.
And I've never seen a reptilian to tell you how they move their neck.
Seems like he is a well composed man, even in danger.
Nothing weird about this at all.
edit on 6-9-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Now his reaction. I do not care how British or bad ass you are, if you hear a gun shot you blink. He does not.
Not only that, but his head motion is very reptile like. Which might just be cause he is British.

NOPE WRONG
The video you have linked to is poor quality, this is compounded because it is also a youtube video which has undergone compression, meaning frames are often removed entirely and overall quality is reduced.
You can't see if he blinked or not on that video because a blink can be very fast when compared to frames per second after compression.

I don't see anything wrong with his movement - I think he was infact totally oblivious to what had just happened until secrurity got him out the way.
edit on 6-9-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

Originally posted by Chesster

NOPE WRONG
The video you have linked to is poor quality, this is compounded because it is also a youtube video which has undergone compression, meaning frames are often removed entirely and overall quality is reduced.
You can't see if he blinked or not on that video because a blink can be very fast when compared to frames per second after compression.

I don't see anything wrong with his movement - I think he was infact totally oblivious to what had just happened until secrurity got him out the way.
edit on 6-9-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

Says, the Reptile.
Jk

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, Why is he holding on to the cufflink the whole time even when pushed. How is that not odd to you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

post by Chesster
Howdy folks. I still hate you all

The feelings mutual

post by Chesster
is it just me or is this some weird show of super tech

Its just you

post by Chesster
And why do they live so long, all these elite super families have the best genes, or best technology

Or maybe the best medical care .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

He wasn't aware period. Amongst the applause and noises from crowd, it was barely audible to him until the second shot. Besides, in the midst of a shock, humans react differently. I did find him amusing with still, expressionless face and body language.

But you are overlooking to consider him a reptilian and why not some other like amphibian or beta-draconian?

The bearded dragon is much more polite and didn't give a damn at the girl

edit on 6-9-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just watch the people in the backgroup, NO one blinks and no one freaks out..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join