It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice the Eye in the Pyramid in the latest episode on the show Breaking Bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You must be referring to this clip from the Terminator movie? I never noticed that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Yeah...thats the one. How did you get hold of it..? Did you watch the movie until it showed up or did you use a google search to find the '911' scene?

First I thought that the 'accidental' props in a movie were there because they just happen the to be there when the movie is shot at a location. But now I know that nothing that will appear on the screen is coincedent...every little prop in big budget movies are accounted for and conscious put onto film.

Maybe actors and most of the film crew is not aware that there are these prepared 'signals ' in a certain take but someone lurking behind the screen most certainly is.

I am 40+ years old and I notice the change in the world when it comes to illuminati coming world-wide out of the closet.....they are almost in your face.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
BTW just wanted to let everyone know I went over to IMDB.com to see discussion on this latest episode and people there are also talking about the t-shirt and Illuminati and what it all means

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
In the latest episode we see Walt Jr. sitting with the family at the dining table wearing this shirt:

img849.imageshack.us...

So my question is, why this image? What's the point? It just seemed so random and pointless but I'm curious if there's any message here.

Those t-shirts are jst Icons. My friend run a record label called Masonic Records and the Logo is the all seeing eye of Horus - its just a gimmick i think

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
rarely is anythingrandom or done just 'cause on big production tv and film. Given how meticulous this show has been in it's delivery, I would say it is doubly true in this case.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by izero
rarely is anythingrandom or done just 'cause on big production tv and film. Given how meticulous this show has been in it's delivery, I would say it is doubly true in this case.
Indeed, but there's a difference between saying "the costume designer thought it would be cool if the counter-culture character wore an "illuminati" shirt" and saying "the producers are putting in Illuminati symbolism to brainwash us / wear us down and make us more accepting of their schemes".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by izero
Indeed, but there's a difference between saying "the costume designer thought it would be cool if the counter-culture character wore an "illuminati" shirt" and saying "the producers are putting in Illuminati symbolism to brainwash us / wear us down and make us more accepting of their schemes".

absolutely agree.

I don't buy the bigger picture conspiracy stuff in tv and film.. But I do believe that everything is deliberate whether it is representing someones opinions or using symbology to attract attention or adding character depth/backstory(eg counter culture) or using stuff because it looks cool... But it always deliberate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join