It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice the Eye in the Pyramid in the latest episode on the show Breaking Bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
In the latest episode we see Walt Jr. sitting with the family at the dining table wearing this shirt:

img849.imageshack.us...

So my question is, why this image? What's the point? It just seemed so random and pointless but I'm curious if there's any message here.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Nothin to see here folks lets keep it movin, keep it movin. In other words I dont think there is any special meaning to it. Just a t-shirt with a pyramid with an eye in it imo

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why not? Can a man not wear an all seeing eye shirt anymore? I don't know why you would think its strange to have to see a pyramid every now and then. The thing is a VERY common symbol, its destined to show up at some point.

Answer the question yourself, do you really think seeing a symbol that is part of our culture is a strange phenomenon?
edit on 6-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Why not? Can a man not wear an all seeing eye shirt anymore? I don't know why you would think its strange to have to see a pyramid every now and then. The thing is a VERY common symbol, its destined to show up at some point.

Answer the question yourself, do you really think seeing a symbol that is part of our culture is a strange phenomenon?

I see them every day on my fraudulent reserve notes

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The other day there was a Ron Paul 2008 sticker in the meth making book of Gale...

Aka, saying that drug users/makers are Ron Paul supporters...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

It is strange considering the symbolism dates back thousands of years, and it's connotations are entirely occult related.

There is no popular fad to wear all-seeing-eyes, none of the uneducated masses have any clue about it at all. Aside of subliminally seeing it on TV every now and then, they don't know anything about it or even get it why it's being presented. They probably don't even become directly aware they looked at it either, the same way that I used to look at movies before I learned about the occult symbolism that always finds it's way in there.

And it's not like weird symbolism from all over the place, it's the same freaking 5 or 6 symbols over and over and over and over and over....

I never once realized that hundreds of movies that flash an all-seeing-eye / pyramid symbol, also tend to flash symbols depicting the Sun, etc. Oh and did you ever wonder why they always show black over white checkerboard floors? Did you know it's commonplace in Masonic lodges to have checkerboard floors (which dates back thousands of years to Egypt and Babylon technically)?

Why isn't it a yellow over orange checkerboard floor? Why not red over blue?
Why is it always black over white? And why is it always a eye in a pyramid? Why not a nose in a square? Or a hand in a circle?

See, it's always the same symbolism. Everywhere, all throughout the media, commercials, movies, tv, the newspaper, whatever. Same 5 or 6 symbols OVER AND OVER!

It should be super-obvious to anyone what is going on here. This isn't a coincidence.

I never once noticed the black/white checkerboard floor UNTIL after someone pointed it out and showed how it connected directly with crazy occult rituals. Now I see it in at least 30%+ of all films.
edit on 6-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by TsukiLunar

It is strange considering the symbolism dates back thousands of years, and it's connotations are entirely occult related.

There is no popular fad to wear all-seeing-eyes, none of the uneducated masses have any clue about it at all. Aside of subliminally seeing it on TV every now and then, they don't know anything about it or even get it why it's being presented. They probably don't even become directly aware they looked at it either, the same way that I used to look at movies before I learned about the occult symbolism that always finds it's way in there.

And it's not like weird symbolism from all over the place, it's the same freaking 5 or 6 symbols over and over and over and over and over....

I never once realized that hundreds of movies that flash an all-seeing-eye / pyramid symbol, also tend to flash symbols depicting the Sun, etc. Oh and did you ever wonder why they always show black over white checkerboard floors? Did you know it's commonplace in Masonic lodges to have checkerboard floors (which dates back thousands of years to Egypt and Babylon technically)?

Why isn't it a yellow over orange checkerboard floor? Why not red over blue?
Why is it always black over white? And why is it always a eye in a pyramid? Why not a nose in a square? Or a hand in a circle?

See, it's always the same symbolism. Everywhere, all throughout the media, commercials, movies, tv, the newspaper, whatever. Same 5 or 6 symbols OVER AND OVER!

It should be super-obvious to anyone what is going on here. This isn't a coincidence.

I never once noticed the black/white checkerboard floor UNTIL after someone pointed it out and showed how it connected directly with crazy occult rituals. Now I see it in at least 30%+ of all films.
edit on 6-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Ok, tell me why they put it in there.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

As common as everyone thinks it is.
I've personally never seen a shirt with the "eye" on it.
I've only seen it on TV.
The outfits worn on TV are not random.
Do you not think it was chosen for a reason?
I do.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Haha I am a die-hard fan of the show and immediately thought of ATS when I saw the shirt. Doubt it's anything intentional/relevant though

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
email the director and ask him.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I hear you.....What do you think of this one.....These two snaps I made from the same episode and thought it to be curious.
Eversince the 9'11'' 'warning' in the Terminator movie I watch for these 'signals' in every movie I see.

The theme in this episode is Skull and Bones...If you know something about this society you will understand the pictures.....the first one is a giveaway

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73c4d55f9caa.png[/atsimg]

You ask why these 'signals' are embedded in the breaking bad TV-series? Well, it can be an inside joke of the producers/ writers...you know,...to spice things up a bit.

But it can also be a serious trade-stamp from TPTB. Bush is connected with the S&B and his family allegedly connected with coc aine/ heroin trade. The TV-series is about Meth production/ usage and could 'inspire' youth to try the 'wonderfull' and 'pure' product. Like TPTB use the music industry to invite the youth to go stray from what is best for them.....to distance them from God.

That is what S&B and all these mason secret societies are about...I belief that everything hidden or secret is dark and therefore rather not walk in the light.

Star and Flag for you my curious friend.

edit on 6/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There is no popular fad to wear all-seeing-eyes
Sure there is:
Busted Tees
Zazzle (search results for "Illuminati t-shirts" showing 1-36 of 700+ results
Amazon
Red Bubble
Vans
Cafe Press (810 shirts tagged illuminati)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Ya know at first i thought this thread a little paranoid but intriguing.

But after the skull and cross bones and the 322 on the doorway...

Something is amiss.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
email the director and ask him.
Here's the page on the director's website with his contact info. Looks like email goes to his assistant.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I've only seen it on TV.
The outfits worn on TV are not random.
Do you not think it was chosen for a reason?
I do.
Because the TV producers want the viewer to think the character is an edgy, ATS surfing dude.

Also, Breaking Bad is produced by Sony, the same studio that has made millions off of movies based on Dan Brown's novels. And it airs on AMC, a station that commissioned and aired a mini-series reboot of The Prisoner.

Of course it's not random, it's trying to attract viewers who are into conspiracy theories and counter culture, just like the Discovery Channel and SyFy and a dozen other networks, movie studios and publishers.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It gets even more fun once you realize that associating the eye in an unfinished pyramid with the Illuminati is a purely conspiracy theorist + pop culture construct. Historically, the Bavarian Illuminati of 1776's symbology looked nothing at all like the seal on the back of the dollar bill. It was William Guy Carr, who in his 1956 conspiracy theory book Pawns in the Game apparently made up the "fact" that the eye in an unfinished pyramid was a symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati. And it stuck, popularized more widely in Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson's 1975 Illuminatus! Trilogy, Steve Jackson Games Illuminati, etc.

So the only reason the eye of providence in a broken pyramid is associated with the Illuminati is because pop culture makes it so. There's not a shred of evidence that legitimately connects the original Bavarian Illuminati with that image, yet that doesn't sway the popular beliefs of conspiracy theorists and the imaginations of fiction fans.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Look at it this way: it got you talking about the show, didn't it? Any free press is good press.

You're not 'in on it', are you?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I never once noticed the black/white checkerboard floor UNTIL after someone pointed it out and showed how it connected directly with crazy occult rituals.

Which 'crazy occult rituals' is the checkered floor used?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As pertains to the AMC television programming, don't forget the show Rubicon. On the front page for that specific show it says, "Not every conspiracy is a theory".

So IMO, I would say that AMC and their writers/producers are indeed banking in on the modern bandwagon of conspiracy theories and occult-esque props such as clothing and numbers on buildings. But, you never know, the writers might have done their own research and investigative journalism and integrated it into the show.

Link to Rubicon on AMC

Link to IMDB info for Rubicon

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join