It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican military flies over South Texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Before I would have said your crazy. But now, you just might be right. This might be a possibility.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
mexico has a military? like...with planes and stuff??

LMAO, mexican military. I hate to tell you this but the mexican military works for the mexican drug cartel, the two are synonimous. They gonna take over the U.S. by making us all high and hooked on their drugs and then they will do to us what we did to the native americans, trade drugs for land (althought with the natives we traded alcohol but hey, its still a drug).

d'oh.

the CIA imports more drugs than any cartel.
Understand?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hm i have only thoughts
edit on 7-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Last week Mexican Federal Police followed a tunnel into the US. When they popped out of it some "hunters" almost had a shoot out with them. This was kept off of the news.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
they wer probly digging it

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Unfortunately casualties do happen in war.

...we're not at war with mexico... we were not at war with panama during the panama deception fiasco... the drug war is an illusion created by psychopaths...

...in your previous post, you were justifying / promoting usofa supremacy and genocide with your "wash, rinse, repeat" cheer... THAT is what i was responding to...

However, if these people would have taken the initiative and rebelled and revolted against the tyrants in the area, instead of them allowing them to control their lives, they may have an idea of what is to have and obtain freedom. Additionaly, they wouldnt need armed forces from other countries to come in and clean house.

...the hypocritic's age-old whine - "do as i say, not as i do"...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Unfortunately casualties do happen in war.

...we're not at war with mexico... we were not at war with panama during the panama deception fiasco... the drug war is an illusion created by psychopaths...

...in your previous post, you were justifying / promoting usofa supremacy and genocide with your "wash, rinse, repeat" cheer... THAT is what i was responding to...

However, if these people would have taken the initiative and rebelled and revolted against the tyrants in the area, instead of them allowing them to control their lives, they may have an idea of what is to have and obtain freedom. Additionaly, they wouldnt need armed forces from other countries to come in and clean house.

...the hypocritic's age-old whine - "do as i say, not as i do"...

"...the hypocritic's age-old whine - "do as i say, not as i do"... "

Good point. This represents Obama very well.

"First Lady accused of spending $10m in public money on her vacations"

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 7-9-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Last week Mexican Federal Police followed a tunnel into the US. When they popped out of it some "hunters" almost had a shoot out with them. This was kept off of the news.

Well you know we gotta shoot those damn illegal aliens
, they shouldnt have followed the tunnel into our country. It doesnt matter if youre wearing a badge, if you from another country and you enter illegally you get a bullet between the eyes
, too many pigs in the U.S. as is, we gotta thin out the herd some.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shenanigans

if you can acknowledge the inherent bond we all have as humans and then side with a concept like nationalism as trumping it, then you have lost my respect on these forums. that's a conscious decision to take the low road.

The inherent bond we all have? There's nothing inherent about it. Have you ever been to another part of the world, son?

Sounds like you're also in the boat with those who are "low minded." Tell me, what condition would our home be in? I'm curious as to what kind of horrible outcome you foresee from being generous in nature, rather than hoarding our resources and fighting off the rest of the world like hungry beggars. I'm sure the "share the love" route would probably garner more anti-american sentiment than our current foreign policy in which we use the world as a military chessboard.

The problem is that people are manipulative and predatory by nature, whether or not they realize it. If people can acquire through extortion over endeavors, they will. Why has our aid to Africa been nothing but an account of abysmal failures? Because people within that population have realized they can point a gun at someone else and make a living off of threatening others with death.

Why does a certain girl come over to hang out with one of my room mates who is a completely antisocial person who doesn't get people? Because he has a supply of stuff that gets them high - a curious phenomena that is apparently enjoyable to some (that, however, is something I don't get). They are both my friends - but it's pretty obvious she's only hanging around him because of the substance he has access to.

Human beings are not structured to live life for 'the hive.' We are structured to be social individuals. This is why we have our divisions of government and nations. Some social groups simply want to live in a way that is inconsistent with the way others just-over-the-mountain want to. That is why States are (supposed to be) granted an amount of autonomy - to make laws relevant to their populations and leave the other populations unaffected.

One-worldism simply doesn't work for humans. There are simply too many different individual ideas and ambitions. At some point - they are going to collide, and at some point - that is going to erupt into a conflict that ultimately results in a line being drawn.

When you try and erase those lines, you effectively try to make each person's affairs the business of everyone. Which is simply not going to work and drives tensions too high.

I would honestly contend that the individualist is of a higher mind. The individualist seeks to escape the 'mindless hordes' and push their own personal development to its universal limits.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

You're correct. Nevertheless, The Mayans are considered to have been far more advanced than the Aztecs, who were without a doubt advanced themselves. I have been to both Mayan and Aztec ruins.

The Maya used astronomy and were advanced in mathematics. They developed the Mayan calendar of 365 days. They also had a written language and made books from paper. The Aztecs had no written language. ~SheopleNation

Differences in the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Ok first off....please don't call me son.
And the answer to that is yes, I have been to my fair share of countries in my life, thus far, and what I've taken from meeting people (even with complete language barriers) is that we all share human commonalities, which seem to outnumber our political and spiritual disagreements.

I understand where you're coming from but I think you're missing my point. Of course we're all coming from different kinds of societies then on top of that, add our religious upbringing then insert our political views. We're all extremely different people in many ways, but with a little bit of (the golden word here) tolerance, you can go a looong long way my friend.

I feel like it is an injustice to resort to the "I'm a red guy, he's a blue guy, we can't possibly coexist" approach to anything. Even religious or political or whatever it may be. Hell I practice tolerance with my closest peers, why not my neighbors of the world? You'd think my best friends would be similar to me but we differ in many ways, and when you think of what bonds you as friends, it is your tolerance and acceptance of them, regardless of their differences. It is your shared experience that is valuable. I feel like humans get grabby and paranoid because they perceive external threats, and therefore, resort to militaristic approaches on foreign policy and it breeds a cycle.

I know it sounds idealistic, but when you look at the world as many many many individuals, like yourself, you stop generalizing so much and realize that everyone is making conscious decisions every day to create our current reality and they can be changed and, if anything at all, tolerated to the extent that we can coexist without compromising each-others happiness.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Yes actually they should.Many things come through the northern border.I believe people have a misguided feeling that Canada is somehow our friend.I have met Canadians and I can assure you they are not.If there were a region to take over,or colonize,like say manifest destiny,that would be my first choice for security reasons.But what to do with those nasty Scandinavians and Frenchies?Unfortunately Mexico is a much bigger problem because the fastest growing population on the planet is Mexico City,and we have millions of uninvited representatives in every State now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join