It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011/2012 Prophecies and Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So many people have been talking about making a calendar to put the miriad of "end of times" prophecies for easy access. Well, I did a search and started writing down the first few that I could find that weren't already past their due date. Here is what I've come up with so far (and their respective linked threads).
If you find more - feel free to add to it! And yes, I know they aren't in order.
This way we can all know when to bury our heads in the sand

(And this isn't to make fun of anyone! - it is purely for a calendar of predictions that are slamming ATS)

9/9/11 – London “something bad”
ATS Thread

Oct 28th - “Real” Mayan Calander, Pole Shifts, Elenin , Jupiter/Earth/Sun alignments
ATS Thread
and ATS Thread

Oct 21st – End Shall Come - Harold Camping (based on Bible)
Sept 29th – Biggest Show on Earth
Sept 9th – Elenin Perihelion
ATS Thread

Oct 28th – D4ark Kn1ght prediction
ATS Thread

Sept 30th – Feast of trumpet
Nov 11th – synchronicity (so…just because)
ATS Thread

Fall Apocalypse – 9nania prophecies
ATS Thread

11/11/11 – Different take on Elenin being at it’s closest
ATS Thread

Sept 27 is a sweet spot [Nibiru].
Oct 16-17 is another, as is Oct 21 and Oct 28. It's all doom and gloom people...no niceties here.
ATS Thread

November 9th – FEMA planning nationwide “emergency test” in America
ATS Thread

11/11/11 – “Watch Out”
ATS Thread

12/21/12 – Mayan Calendar ascension
ATS Thread

2012 – Earth’s magnetosphere deteriorates because of Sun Pole Shift
ATS Thread

Don’t forget this whopper by Dr. Lois Turi:
June 2011 / December 2011 1.Many foreign Governments will "merge", as to bring more security and peace to their neighboring countries.
2.Many foreign Governments will "merge", as to battle Mother Earth depleting health.
3.Many foreign Governments will "merge", to battle drug trafficking and gang violence.
4.Many foreign Governments will "merge", to gather a better control of its citizens. 5.Many large established Corporations, (Church Inc.), will "merge" to avoid bankruptcy.
6.Many large established Corporations will be forced to reevaluate their act and methodology.
7.Many large established Corporations will be forced to expose their accumulated wealth. v
8.Many large established Corporations will suffer the iron fist of the IRS.
v 9.Many large established Corporations, including the IRS, will be forced to restructure.
10.Many large established religious Corporations, (Church Inc.), will be forced into paying taxes.
11.Many large established religious Corporations, (Mormons, cults, Scientology etc.), will be targeted by Uncle Sam.
12.Many large established oil and pharmaceutical Corporations will be forced into a painful restructure.
13.Many large established food and farmers Corporations will be forced into a painful restructure.
14.The Tail of Dragon, (negative) in Cancer (US infrastructure), will drastically affect the US and many others countries due to awful natural disasters such as flooding, fire, quakes etc.
15.The Dragon's Tail, (tough) in Cancer (general security), will bring about internal unrest in France, Italy, Japan, China and the US.
16.The Dragon's Tail, (negative) in Cancer (general security/USA), will bring about dramatic results to countries suffering unrest and wars.
17.The positive Dragon's Head in Capricorn, (Government), will force the power itself to fight back internal abuses and avoid collapsing on itself.
18.The positive Dragon's Head in Capricorn, (Government), will force the Army and the Navy to restructure and grow drastically in power and technology. Serious possibility of restitution of the draft due to foreign power nuclear threats.
19.The Tail of the Dragon in Cancer will bring serious insecurity to the poor, where the same very people will demand drastic decisions to be taken.
20. On a positive side the governmental waste and political abuse will seriously decrease watched by its own internal police.
21. On a positive side wealthy abusive corporations hiding behind and manipulating the law will be forced to participate with the redistribution of wealth.
22. On a positive side America's image and security will return soon after 2011. Soon after June 2011 the entire legal / educational / religious system will be on the way to implode and restructure itself.
23. Cancer will be conquered following an increase due to electronic exposure.
ATS Thread

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You got some predictions that have come to pass? We need a tally as well as a list.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Oh, there are already threads about those. And I think 99% were wrong. Sorry, didn't mean they actually CAME TO PASS
More that they came AND passed

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Good thread, S+F.
Think you forgot 26:th september as predicted in The Quickening for a giant worldwide earthquake (next elenin alignment)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Ah, yes - I knew I would forget some! There are so many, and the search/forum tabs only help so much

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Cool now we have a thread of threads of doomsday stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ohh, more doom. All these predictions...........and none of them will come true(well most of us are praying anyways)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

In time, we will have a thread that links to all the threads that link to all the doomsday threads.

The sad part is that I'm not joking.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

what we really need is an index of past " predictions " to put things in perpective

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Awesome thread, I was thinking of doing this but was too lazy. Glad someone did it. Big up to you.

Now lets all cower in fear coz it seems like its gonna be a rough month or two.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I thought I would make a comment so I could come back and check the dates again.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
oh boy i cant wait! Also, add that there will be a run on the Mexican Peso ... oh lets schedule it for around March 2012.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What amazes me is this:

There certainly have been enough disasters lately: earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, fires, a typhoon---- all of this in the last few weeks.

Did anyone predict even ONE of these things?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I can't wait for Oct. 28th 2011 which is supposedly the revised end date of the Mayan Calender.

Maybe the TPTB have something planned on that day while everyone's attention is fixed on December 21st 2012?

Not to forget, that date is surrounded by too many coincidences including Obama visiting Denver International Airport on Oct. 27th 2011 as well...

Link
edit on 6-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

This is a great Idea, Catalog it all so that when it doesn't happen we can point to this thread for what ever the next apocalypse is going to be after the whole 2012 blows over.

Y2k All over again.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I feel very hesitant to say that nothing is going to happen because something certainly could, but I doubt that anyone accurately predicts it.

I will feel better once the date for Dark Knight passes.

That one is creepy.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Love it! Great call on putting them all together for us. Now it's just a matter of waiting. Make sure you update the main post as they fail : ) Of course, we hope!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by SonicInfinity

what we really need is an index of past " predictions " to put things in perpective
More what I meant. Better put.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was thinking...

We should have this on Google calendar
Then I could pull up the dates on my phone without having to come back to the thread

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by occy30
I was thinking...

We should have this on Google calendar
Then I could pull up the dates on my phone without having to come back to the thread

I actually almost did that exact thing!! And am still considering it. It would be cool if ATS would link to a google calendar where people could post predictions they find or hear about. Then we can actually keep track of them all. Only problem is it would definitely have to be monitored or it could get out of hand with trollers, etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join