It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Soulja Boy; "**** the FBI, **** the troops"

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was going through facebook and one of the Rappers I have liked was complaining about how ignorant his new song was so I decided to take a listen and my jaw dropped when I heard him shout that out. The link will be below, it's about 38 seconds into it.


edit on 5-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
... And you just helped him promote it by being outraged and posting it on the internet. Good job.



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I found this to be a good assessment of Soulja Boy.


edit on 5-9-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Support the troops. No matter what they do. No matter how many civilians they kill.
SUPPORT THE TROOPS.


oops, i blacked out for a second and started spewing propaganda again. sorry.

but anyways, everyone knows soulja boy's lyrics are the dumbest thing you could ever hear...no one is saying soulja boy has creative lyrics or intelligent lyrics. People only listen to the beat. No one takes his songs seriously.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
but anyways, everyone knows soulja boy's lyrics are the dumbest thing you could ever hear...no one is saying soulja boy has creative lyrics or intelligent lyrics. People only listen to the beat. No one takes his songs seriously.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)


Except the people he knows will freak out about them and raise a big stink about it. Thereby providing him with literal buttloads of free publicity.
OLDEST MARKETING STRATEGY IN THE BOOK.
It's like Marylin Manson all over again. When will you silly people learn? Don't like an artist? Blank their existence, any publicity is good publicity.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec
 


Outraged? Not really, just posted it for others to see.

As for him doing it for publicity he doesn't really need that - have you seen how many followers he has on twiter. I feel like he could have said the same thing on twitter to get a better effect than if he was to do it on a song.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
reply to post by FEDec
 


Outraged? Not really, just posted it for others to see.

As for him doing it for publicity he doesn't really need that - have you seen how many followers he has on twiter. I feel like he could have said the same thing on twitter to get a better effect than if he was to do it on a song.


yeah yeah "I'm not the problem everyone else is".



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah, this kid failed the 9th grade.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is most likely utter crap, yet he somehow attracts millions of listeners. The garbage music on the radio, BET, MTV and VH1 people listen to is a pure reflection of our society at times.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
Yeah, this kid failed the 9th grade.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is most likely utter crap, yet he somehow attracts millions of listeners. The garbage music on the radio, BET, MTV and VH1 people listen to is a pure reflection of our society at times.


Oh you love it, It gives you something to complain about/feel superior to.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec
 


?

It's not alright to feel superior to complete garbage?



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by FEDec
 


?

It's not alright to feel superior to complete garbage?


It's setting the bar pretty low no?



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I must say i kinda agree with him we are only out for the money, resources and power he says troops should be there own man which alot of people join military for financial purposes and not for to defend this country and yes FBI/CIA do supposedly infiltrate terrorist cells inside the US and bust them before they go thru with their plans but we later hear were thought up and funded by said infiltrator that works for FBI/CIA and the plan would have never existed without them. Wake up deny ignorance and stop helping the elite complete their agenda.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
souljah boy trying to learn somethin. dude is straight played out. PERIOD elementary raps



posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins
 


That's nice, him he was probably raised by a ghetto pig on welfare and it's because of our troops his fat momma could sit home on her BUTT and collect money just for having his sorry A out of wedlock and sit and get fat on our soldiers' moneys that paid into the system his fat A momma took advantage of!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join