It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
the things over the citys are animals just trying to kool off and the videos with sound are dudes with rocks and a slab of stone or or a hollow thing and a slabe of stone camras pointed at the sky some times im just standing there >@
edit on 6-9-2011 by obzerver because: monkey sounds

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Huge difference in these videos.

Also, your lame theory about the birds being poisoned and then falling to the ground (all at the same time!! LOL!) is debunked:

Rumours and conspiracy theories were rife as to the cause of so many of the birds dying but a new report by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission today revealed the deaths of the red-winged blackbirds were from 'blunt force trauma'. Laboratory tests carried out on 13 of the birds 'ruled out bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides and avicides (chemicals used to kill birds) as causes of death', the commission said in a statement. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Again, debunkers ignore key pieces of evidence and gloss over it. Why can't you people try a little critical thinking before stamping something as fake, natural phenomenon, etc.?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Wonderful idea; the video of the clouds bending around a fixed point in the sky is pretty bizarre... Any way that could be natural?

Yes it is, The webcam shows a halo display in Oklahoma dated from 2007. The camera image shows a bright parhelic circle, 120° parhelion and a rare Wegener arc forming a cross on the parhelic circle.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

In response to the noise thing.

I have always heard that noise (to me its like jets going on in off) when there is heavy cloud cover. It is probably related to the natural process of the whether.

I believe it might be jets going inside the clouds causing all the weird muffled sound. (clouds have lots of water) so hence you hear that type of sound.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Huge difference in these videos.

Exactly how? I for one would like to know the big difference in the videos that you claim.

As for the birds...it was a theory a more plausible one....than Alien aircraft cloaked in the sky...

There is absolutely not one piece of difference in the videos...not one...if you say there is ...please point it out.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Brentnauer

Wonderful idea; the video of the clouds bending around a fixed point in the sky is pretty bizarre... Any way that could be natural?

I was looking at that, and I noticed that the shape sort of works with the shape of the Google earth satellite curve, and I thought perhaps it could be a reflection of some sort. But then the whole shape seems to move across the sky, so I changed my mind.

As the position of the sun changes with respect to the observer, so does the position of the refractive arc it makes. The most glaring example is the halo around the moon moving with the moon, but another example is the fact that you can never get to the end of the rainbow to find the pot of gold. It keeps moving.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Okay so the video is supposedly debunked

Parhelic circle

I've seen these myself a couple of times, and as for birds dropping from the sky, have you ever heard of colony collapse disorder? If microwaves can have that much of a impact on Bee's, then surly Birds would be affected as-well.

Again, debunkers ignore key pieces of evidence and gloss over it. Why can't you people try a little critical thinking before stamping something as fake, natural phenomenon, etc.?

Wouldn't it be critical thinking to debunk it as fake, natural phenomenon, etc first (weening out the possibilities)?

edit on 7-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
months ago a message from "the agency" (believed to be pleadians or however you spell it)

said they had cloaked ships over major cities.

this is like the 4th thread now reiterating what was already warned/predicted of in "the agency" thread.

which was mysteriously closed/404'd, and all of its follow up threads discussing it.

forgive me for raising an eyebrow at this, after all it is a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
is it me or does it seem that a.t.s. has devolved in the past year? it's the same garbage everyweek about some alien craft or what not...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just a couple of things..

The parhelic circle is a light phenomenon, but if you watch the video there appears to be clouds hitting an 'edge' and being forced around it, A light source could not do that..

BUT

I'm not a fan of the video, camera's just randomly being left out don't do it for me, it's not a cheap CCTV camera either judging by the res.

The noise I've heard and whatever it was, it was VERY loud and seemed to be everywhere in the sky, I'm used to the reverse thrust rumbles from Heathrow on an hourly basis, this was not that, different sound.

The birds thing has always astounded me as did the other fish and animal mass deaths, water and land based items could have been poisoned but birds dropping from the sky who has suffered blunt force trauma???

Only lately my cats have been bringing in birds, there's not a mark on them, the position they are in is like they were just sat on a branch, died and feel in an instant.

Very weird look, as I say, not a blood stain or mark apart from where the cats have carried them, these just look at peace?

If they bring another one in I'll post a picture..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

its u brainiac

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Invisible, Cloaked Mothership.... Yet there is it in plain view for all to see? The irony is too much for me! LMAO! IRM

It's not irony mate.

It is actually invisible. It's outline ONLY becomes visible when the low cloud moving in it's direction surrounds it.

What i find ironic, is this fact is plainly visible, but you are claiming not to see what is in front of your face.

Your moniker of 'Dis-info agent is spot on mate, even if you're not on the official payroll, that is what you're doing. And pretty badly, when the evidence of something spherical, invisible and stationary in the sky is disturbing the flow of the clouds around it is right in our faces.

But do carry on, you're discrediting yourself far better than any of us can.

Oh, i forgot the obligatory laughing, ridiculing face, just for your ridiculously below average debunking attempt..enjoy.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: typo correction

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Parhelic circles are a sunlight refraction phenomena, and as such cannot cause clouds and mist to be disturbed as they drift and touch the arc.

This is not a sun related phenomena, something physically there causing the clouds to stop dead and be funnelled around the invisible object forming the arc when they hit against it. Light has no mass, if light was responsible for the arc or sphere, the clouds would carry on forwards and pass right through...but they don't.

It's obvious.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I worry for the world, with people who will post things like this on our planet how can we drag ourselves out of the dark ages? You worked all this out from your arm chair, theres invisivble UFOs in the sky.... STOP IT! I mean really, take a long hard look at yourself. And that this post has been flagged 50 odd times really makes me wounder what Im doing on this site at all! I know others like me agree, lets stop the idiots!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
well you haven't said it's fact which is refreshing so you may very well get some constructive thought from thinkers.

i don't feel like thinking today so I'll just say that the crazy people in Libya shooting into the air haven't brought anything down.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
What do you want to say their purpose is. I mean, you have to have some guess, right?

If i had to guess...i'd say disclosure is being forced.

It would make sense to take up positions around the planet while cloaked (which is actually possible for us, and no longer the stuff of science fiction) and de-cloak all at the same time....the result would be instant world wide disclosure force by ET's who i imagine are seriously fed up waiting for the governments to do the right thing and inform the people who put them in governance.

Attack is extremely unlikely, based on historical evidence of interaction throughout the ages and common militaristic sense, in my view that could have been more effectively carried out from orbit if that was the intent.

Or it may simply be a continuation of what it has probably always been...a project involving 'anthropological' study and sample collection of the flora and fauna of this planet...ourselves included in the study and sample collections...although we may not necessarily be the prime focus of such as study, just included as a part of it.

I'm hoping for disclosure from the ET's themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Watch last ten secs of vid. The clouds do not bend around the circle. It most definately is a parhelic circle.

The video is on a time lapse...the last 10 seconds of what we see may in real time be several minutes. At 1 frame per minute, the object would have had the chance to move away and therefore no longer deflect the clouds.

How can you claim this is 'most definitely a parhelic circle', when the clouds were most definitely being deflected around it, prior to the object moving away from shot during the time lapsed frame shots?

Are you claiming a Parhelic circle can deflect clouds and water vapour?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theversifier

It's an object and it's unidentified and it's stationary in the sky, ergo Unidentified Flying Object...I don't know if it's a military, ultra thin super material made craft, i don't know if it's a military craft, testing an experimental human made cloaking technology, and i don't know if it's an ET craft with a cloaking technology of some description, i DO KNOW that sunlight halos with what's called Parhelic circles, being simply made of massless light cannot deflect clouds.

What is your rational explanation for a solid arc or spherical shaped, translucent object in the sky which is clearly deflecting cloud formations around it's outer edge?

Or failing coming up with your own explanation, you could always rubbish ours a bit more with ridiculous aspersions while continuing to completely ignore what is plainly obvious.

Up to you, but regardless, it won't change what's on the video, and it certainly won't change what hundreds of thousands of people around the world will see on the video with their own eyes...you'll have to do much better debunking effort for that to happen.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: typo

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Invisible, Cloaked Mothership.... Yet there is it in plain view for all to see? The irony is too much for me! LMAO! IRM

It's not irony mate.

It is actually invisible. It's outline ONLY becomes visible when the low cloud moving in it's direction surrounds it.

What i find ironic, is this fact is plainly visible, but you are claiming not to see what is in front of your face.

Your moniker of 'Dis-info agent is spot on mate, even if you're not on the official payroll, that is what you're doing. And pretty badly, when the evidence of something spherical, invisible and stationary in the sky is disturbing the flow of the clouds around it is right in our faces.

But do carry on, you're discrediting yourself far better than any of us can.

Oh, i forgot the obligatory laughing, ridiculing face, just for your ridiculously below average debunking attempt..enjoy.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: typo correction

there is NO CLOAKED SHIP!!!!!!!!
the clouds are behaving completely normally considering the fisheye lense that is on the camera! . I am serious, this vid is debunked now. Oh for the love of Pete, let me do it for you, lol. Here, look:

see how circular the waves near the top of the lens are? real waves do not curve that way, it is a result of the lens. The clouds in the vid were banded, long lines of clouds, and as they approached the camera the lens bent them into arcs. there is nothing unusual about the clouds. No i am not a shill/troll. I am a photographer. It is all fine and well to discuss theories, but people need to realize when something has been debunked!
and again i say: What would a cloaked ship be doing there anyway?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

What is your rational explanation for a solid arc or spherical shaped, translucent object in the sky which is clearly deflecting cloud formations around it's outer edge?

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: typo

Oh c'mon on...
It obviously not deflecting anything...the circle appears to brighten up as the clouds go behind it/around it or whatever.

You are only seeing what you want to see...you are a blind believer and nothing anyone says or does will help you understand the truth.

Just in case...you see this pic...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join