It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

watched the link you put up...so its sept 6th now..we have 20+ days before the final sequences begin.
strap in folks, its going to be a wild ride..
remember don't believe eveything you hear, see..and always ask questions. they hate that.

good luck to everyone

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The video is showing what exactly? All I see are clouds going by, some in the early part of the video being affected by a jet stream. If this is what you're basing your theory on then I have to give you two big'ole thumbs down.
edit on 9/6/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Ok.

I'm a alien ufo debunker.....most of the time.

This? This is interesting.

Thanks to you for the vid and the op for putting forth an idea....and NOT saying SMOKING GUN

Alien? Who knows. Govt? IF its legit, more likely. Just remember Project Blue Beam.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Ok.

I'm a alien ufo debunker.....most of the time.

This? This is interesting.

Thanks to you for the vid and the op for putting forth an idea....and NOT saying SMOKING GUN

Alien? Who knows. Govt? IF its legit, more likely. Just remember Project Blue Beam.

Look into parhelic circle takes some of the mystery out of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...

Nope, it can't be debunked at this point, since there is practically no information on it's production available, which is itself a red flag. For example, what was the timer setting for the time lapse? that info could be crucial (determining solar angle change vs. viewpoint, etc.)

One thing that I'll point out is that we can be sure that the lens it was taken through demonstrates a pretty sharp curvature (note the curvature of the ground) which could explain the apparent curvature of what was actually a more linear cloud formation.

Sunlight refraction through upper atmospheric ice crystals is often curved (same basis as the curvature of a rainbow), but the position of such is dependent on the solar angle with the observer. If you've ever seen "sundogs", you'll notice that the important angles with them are generally 30 degrees - they are 60 degrees apart, 30 degrees from the "center". a "Halo" around the moon is based upon the same principle, except you can generally see the entirety of the circle rather than just a couple hotspots. Under more ideal conditions, you can see the arc that connects sundogs, and I wonder if this video might not show something similar - but there is no way of knowing for sure with the information given about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

jeebus, people. Calm down. Those poor birds got blunt force trauma from hitting the ground, okay?

teeky, you did not see or make out the WING of an invisible alien ship

that time lapse was taken with a curved lens or mirror, the kind they use for security/surveillance; even the landscape is curved. Its just regular clouds.
edit on 6-9-2011 by reject because:
(no reason given)

some have cameras inside

edit on 6-9-2011 by reject because: don't worry about the reptilians. they caught their king as it tried to run for its invisible ship under water

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
Compare this video to yours.

youtu.be...

Same camera, same location, different season. Notice the title.

(Perhaps the U.F.O. has broken down)

I agree with lense issue.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

DEBUNKED
edit on 6-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Watch last ten secs of vid. The clouds do not bend around the circle. It most definately is a parhelic circle.

Well um..it could have moved?Just saying!

When I first heard about the mass bird die-offs,I thought maybe it was UFO's.Some kind of toxic gas maybe from the UFO that killed the birds.The trauma is from when they hit the ground!

And maybe UFO's go in water?And that could explain why all those fish and crab died?And yeah they say it's normal(they always do)but what if UFO's are the cause of it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I know nothing about this. I think it would be really cool if your right. Its time for a change. time to do things the exciting way.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
ok..

now it would be great if you could compile the compelling 'evidence' into a yt video

(too many ats links)

Why don't you get that done for us and get back to us with a Youtube link. I noticed you have a new account here, you could really impress us if you did that.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

youtu.be...

DEBUNKED

Failed debunking. You've proven nothing. However, my theory doesn't rely on the video anyway. I had originally planned to post this before the video came to my attention, but when I saw it decided to go ahead and see what others might think.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer

Wonderful idea; the video of the clouds bending around a fixed point in the sky is pretty bizarre... Any way that could be natural?

I was looking at that, and I noticed that the shape sort of works with the shape of the Google earth satellite curve, and I thought perhaps it could be a reflection of some sort. But then the whole shape seems to move across the sky, so I changed my mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

And why did they hit the ground?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

youtu.be...

DEBUNKED

Yes,,, I know,,, But some threads just never die.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There's nothing worse than a dishonest skeptic. That's what's happening here when we hear that the birds died because they hit the ground. No, they were in fact dead BEFORE they hit the ground.

One hit a woman walking her dog, while another resident had to use an umbrella to protect herself. Local man Shane Roberts said it sounded like hail pelting on his roof. ‘I turn and look across my yard and there’s all these lumps,’ he said. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, birds often crash into trees, power lines, etc. But not entire flocks of more than 5,000. Birds aren't that stupid and have built in guidance. They aren't going to crash headlong into the ground. It's the kind of brainless thought process that accompanies people who can never think that they don't know everything and that humanity has only scratched the surface of what there is to know.

----------------------------------------

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yes,,, I know,,, But some threads just never die.

Smug ignorance is still ignorance.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

youtu.be...

DEBUNKED

Failed debunking. You've proven nothing. However, my theory doesn't rely on the video anyway. I had originally planned to post this before the video came to my attention, but when I saw it decided to go ahead and see what others might think.

How is it FAILED? Seems pretty clear to me. Your video is Debunked. Don't cry though,,, I still believe there could be cloaked UFOs out there.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You are correct OP,

The craft are actually stationed all over the globe in huge numbers and are at the ready to help evacuate Earth's inhabitants when Earth really begins to reach her tipping point. If you've taken a look around lately, it's clear that the aberrant weather patterns and seismic activity point to our mother earth finally shaking off the negativity she's been subjected to over thousands of years.

This is going to get much more dramatic, very soon.

But our space brothers and sisters are here to help if we so choose to be "beamed up".

Thanks for bringing this up

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok...OP's original vid...

Twisted1 debunking vid...

So...is there a difference....ummmmm...hell no....

Also the birds may have been poisoned and the effects of said poisoning did not happen until they were in flight. They most likely did not die in flight but became ill and fell from the sky....the cause of the fall resulting in death and impact injuries.

Why must believers always twist mundane things into some big UFO story.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the sound is a guy with a rock and the camras just looking at the sky >@ some times im just standing there

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join