It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
What do you want to say their purpose is. I mean, you have to have some guess, right?

not necessarily.

When John Dalton "discovered" (proposed the theory of) atoms, the laws of physics said that a single unit of matter couldn't be broken up.

"Atom, the very word, means inseparable or indivisible. Based on that idea in chemistry many laws have been stated such as, law of conservation of mass, law of multiple proportions, etc."

Would never have anticipated the atom-bomb, even though he "discovered" atoms.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The Youtube video is misleading.
The object is curved, because if the extreme wide angle lens, that is beeing used.
With a regular lens, that line would be straight.
It is just regular wapor lines, from an airplane.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

That last video is pretty weird, has there been a thread on it before?

reply to post by NeoVain

Ok, I will take a look at the doco, but it better be good.
edit on 5-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

This is just regular airplane vapor lines.
It is distorted to a curve, because of the extreme wide angle lens.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

You know what? I've been thinking the same thing for quit some time now..
Why didn't I start a thread on ats? Didn't think It would be taken at all seriously..
I've just about concluded the only way to be taken even remotely seriously on ATS is :
1.start a thread that is so over the top and unbelievable members just have to reply. In turn will result in a few stars and flags.
2. Type smart **s answers to post which makes members laugh which will sometimes get you rewarded with stars.
My 20 yrs+ studying and trying to understand the extraterrestrial connection gives me no more creditability than an attention seeking teenager....
Therefore why even bother....Deny Ignorance???looks more like Reward ignorance...

**I do Appreciate you posting this possibility ....and I will continue to watch quietly from the sidelines..
Thank you! Star and Flag for you
edit on 6-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

Thanks, I hesitated in posting this because of the reactions you mentioned. But I finally realized "who gives a @#!%?" I don't really care what others think, I've posted here for a long time so WTH? Anyway, you're right about the flippant remarks which fortunately are fewer on this thread than I expected. Many disagree, but it's more rational than I thought would occur.

Also, I've been thinking about this for quite some time now but when I saw the video yesterday I decided to post this. The theory stands alone, and doesn't need the video but it simply lends support.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by NeoVain

I agree it is part of getting people ready for their fake alien invasion if anything at all. It was all planned and released in The Iron Mountain Report. The author later came out and said it was a hoax. The problem is it reads like the blue prints for everything that has been implemented up to this point. The alien invasion was included in the report as well. When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. IT MUST BE A DUCK. Same thing with The so called fictious Iron Mountain Report. If its all in there it can't be fictious.

I fully agree here, redrose123, having read the Report from Iron Mountain several times over. This alien invasion thing has been batted around secret circles for many years now, as a way to get all Nations together to fight a common enemy, and thus begin with the New Fourth Reich, under that banner of the United Nations. I, for one, just don't think it would work for TPTB that easy. Too many intelligent people that know better.

There are spacecraft in orbit around Earth, no one can see them clearly, they are not yet ready for that to happen. There will be a rescue attempt of humanity, I do not now know how many will be able to go. Planet Earth is quickly nearing the end of her cycle, and is about to give birth to a new world. Even the Bible speaks of this, "A New Heaven, and a New Earth."
Just sit back, and relax, and let it all happen. This is simply part of a plan none of us are privy to.

I'm leaning more towards this belief as well. All who ask for "proof" may get more than they bargained for eventually.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
With as much human air traffic as there is, wouldn't there be jets, choppers, etc. crashing into them? Or do these mother ships dodge them when they get near? If they dodge them, it seems you would hear that rumbling sound again each time they do it....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just sit back, and relax, and let it all happen. This is simply part of a plan none of us are privy to.

If none of us are privy to it, how are YOU privy to it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Why dont planes run into them??

Planes fly in the atmosphere, not is an orbital path like satellites do. Do planes run into satellites?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Planes fly in the atmosphere, not is an orbital path like satellites do. Do planes run into satellites?

Except the OP said these ships are poised over cities. Planes fly over cities, especially when coming in for a landing.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

for those of you who cant be bothered to watch the video properly, you may notice that the so called "parhelic circle", moves in the last few seconds of the vid upwards and to the left. Who is to say that parhelic clouds arent cloaked ships, just because one scientist has given something unexplained a name, doesnt mean that he or she actually understands for a fact what the phenomenon is. The biggest problem is alot of people take what the so called experts say to be gospel truth and there is a big chance it isnt.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

I agree with you, in my opinion there are many things that we think we know but do not, that's obvious to be honest. I mean at one point we thought the earth was flat and it ended up to be the complete opposite
Maybe many of the things we know now or think we know are wrong too.

Time will tell. Time tells all I suppose.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Except the OP said these ships are poised over cities. Planes fly over cities, especially when coming in for a landing.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

They would move from airplanes but not birds. Besides, they are probably too low to be in the flight path of most airplanes.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun

for those of you who cant be bothered to watch the video properly, you may notice that the so called "parhelic circle", moves in the last few seconds of the vid upwards and to the left. Who is to say that parhelic clouds arent cloaked ships, just because one scientist has given something unexplained a name, doesnt mean that he or she actually understands for a fact what the phenomenon is. The biggest problem is alot of people take what the so called experts say to be gospel truth and there is a big chance it isnt.

You're right about this: most debunkers go with something that looks close to the event/issue at hand. They don't think much more than that and then proudly proclaim they've debunked it and have found the solution. I'm sure the "experts" in the isolated, darkest tribal regions of South America have a good explanation when an airplane or other piece of modern technology comes his way. And I'm equally certain they have their own version of Occam's Razor so that they can explain away something they don't understand.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Visiting ESB because: Add sentence

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The video in question shows clouds moving around them clouds, imply atmosphere.
They would have to be invisible to radar,
They would have to be invisible to light
They would have to be transparent, otherwise there would be black holes in the night sky.
They would not be able to eclipse the moon as seen from any location on earth.
They could not interfere with satellite transmissions. Either up or down.
They could not emit any rf or thermal emissions.
They could not be visible from orbit nor could they block any view of earth, from orbit.

The local neighborhood around earth is fairly well known -- we are easily able to and do constantly track space junk of a few centimeters in size.

Do you really think that a large "spaceship" could just hang out near earth.

I'm betting there are more earthly answers to this question.

There is a medical phrase that distils Occams razor

"When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra"

An unusual diagnosis is referred to as a Zebra.

I dont think this is a Zebra - I think it is just another horse.

So -- why dont planes run into them.

edit on 6-9-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by spyder550 because: spillin korrecshun

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The video in question shows clouds moving around them clouds imply atmosphere. They would have to be invisible to radar, They would have to be invisible to light they would have to be transparent, otherwise there would be black holes in the night sky - they would not be able to eclipse the moon as seen from any location on earth. They could not interfere with satellite transmissions. The could not emit any rf or thermal emissions. They could not be visible from orbit nor could they block out any view of earth, from orbit.

The local neighborhood around earth is fairly well know -- we are constantly tracking space junk of a few centimeters in size.

Do you really think that a large "spaceship" could just hang out near earth.

Im betting there are more earthly answers to this question.

There is a medical phrase that distils Occams razor

"When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra"

An unusual diagnosis is referred to as a Zebra.

I dont think this is a Zebra - I think it is just another horse.

So -- why dont planes run into them.

To answer your question about these ships hanging out near earth, of course they can. What makes you think we've achieved the height of technological potential? Radar? Are you kidding? Do you really think that a craft that could be light-years more advanced than our technology can't hide from our primitive little toys such as radar?

As for why planes don't hit them: they're too low for airplanes to run into them. But birds do hit them and did so this past January, 2011. Blunt force trauma in mid-flight. Explain that one with the silly Occam's Razor, which is the tool of last resort when you can't find any other way to explain an anomalous event.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Who would put a camera on a field that big for a full day anyway,

Security cam?

with the hopes of catching a ufo?

Or at least the guy who keeps breaking into cars in the area...

Also i bet it can barely be seen without time lapsing the tape, so he would also have to time lapse it first to even find it. Which makes it all the more unprobable to be true. It is probably a hoax by the govt to mislead ppl.

You do know security tapes are not reviewed in real time, right?

Don't get Me wrong - I am sure Humans and "ET"s have intermingled for a couple hundred thousand years - ala Sumerian Tablets and Terra Papers. But Your issues with the footage can be explained easily.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Actually I know what we can do and see - anything else is absolutely speculation and is speculation of the purist form based on nothing.

For example I can see a car and based on my knowledge of cars - I can speculate if it front drive - rear drive - number of passengers it will carry, top speed fuel efficiency, how it will handle if pushed -- I know a lot about cars.

As far as extraterrestrial RVs we know ............... well there is .............. perhaps .............. ok nothing. Therefore the only way that you can ascribe all of these things - many that break some pretty settled physics, is through what you dream, imagine, wish, hope, anticipate, long for, whatever -- not any words that can provide anything at all enough to speculate about the capability or non capabilities of an invisible ship hanging around either in orbit or floating somehow in the troposphere.

I am sorry but until there is more to go on it is still just horses. That is how science works -- anything else is just faith and faith is anything you want it to be - except science.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

But the military have laser weapons mate...very powerful one's too.

WASHINGTON – The Navy just set a new world record, a test blast from a new type of laser that can shoot cruise missiles from the sky in seconds with a deadly accuracy that simply doesn't exist in the military’s vast arsenal today. And that new record moved them one step closer to proving the "holy grail" of laser guns is real. To create incredible power requires incredible energy. After all, the more power one puts into a laser accelerator, the more powerful and precise the light beam that comes out on the other end.

During a private tour of the Jefferson Lab in Newport News, VA., on Friday, FoxNews.com saw scientists blast unprecedented levels of power into a prototype accelerator, producing a supercharged electron beam that can burn through 20 feet of steel per second. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Link: www.foxnews.com...

'20 feet of steel...in one second'...and this was back in February.

They have had 'Megawatt class' directed energy beam weapons since way back in the 1980's.

Any fake ET invasion, unfortunately for all of us, will feature very real and very powerful human built 'Alien' beam weapons i'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If there is any proof that millions suffer from mental delusions and it's now an actual epidemic..... then this is it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
If there is any proof that millions suffer from mental delusions and it's now an actual epidemic..... then this is it.

What part is delusional?

The weird sounds heard in the sky? On digital recordings? That's not delusional...and if it were a normal sound, for the areas they're being heard and recorded at - they wouldn't be weird sounds...they'd be normal sounds the residents would be used to hearing.

The dead birds, dying in a mile wide circular area WHILE in flight from 'blunt force trauma'...is that delusional? It's on record, it's factual...actually, blunt force trauma isn't the half of it...the thousands of dead birds falling from the sly had what was reported as 'liquefied internal organs'...no delusion there either then.

And the laser beam weapons the US military has, are they delusional weapons too? All factual, proven and open to research, which of course means they have beam weapons technology, far in advance of what they would admit openly to.

What part is delusion mate?

I see a thought process linking factual phenomena and events together to form an hypothesis...it may be ultimately correct or it may be incorrect, but delusional, it is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join