It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hear me out: I believe we have alien craft poised over major cities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Already been debunked-it's a Parhelic Circle-trust me, I believe in UFOs, but this isn't one of them.......

Clouds do not bend around parhelic circles.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I agree it is part of getting people ready for their fake alien invasion if anything at all. It was all planned and released in The Iron Mountain Report. The author later came out and said it was a hoax. The problem is it reads like the blue prints for everything that has been implemented up to this point. The alien invasion was included in the report as well. When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. IT MUST BE A DUCK. Same thing with The so called fictious Iron Mountain Report. If its all in there it can't be fictious.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Already been debunked-it's a Parhelic Circle-trust me, I believe in UFOs, but this isn't one of them.......

Watch last ten secs of vid. The clouds do not bend around the circle. It most definately is a parhelic circle.
edit on 5-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...

Nice try, but this video has not been debunked and your theory falls through the floor. A parhelic circle doesn't deflect clouds around it as does the phenomenon in this video. It is a halo and as such cannot affect solid objects nor does it cause clouds to move around it. A parhelic circleis not solid, but simply a halo.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

Finally, today, I saw this video. Please debunk it if you can. I doubt at this point it can be done:

www.youtube.com...

Nice try, but this video has not been debunked and your theory falls through the floor. A parhelic circle doesn't deflect clouds around it as does the phenomenon in this video. It is a halo and as such cannot affect solid objects nor does it cause clouds to move around it. A parhelic circleis not solid, but simply a halo.

I must not be seeing what you are. I dont see clouds bending around this thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
I have heard the sound that is being talked about here but I really don't know what it is and the Invisible Cloaked Giant MotherShip UFO Hovering Time Lapse video you posted could be a ufo or it could be about a hundred other things so it would be nice if you had some proof via more links, pictures, videos of what you believe if you want us to believe it to.
edit on 5-9-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: spelling ops

I don't care if you believe me. I'm here seeking intelligent discussion. If you contend that it could be "a hundred other things" please tell us what those things are. Also, asking for "proof" is silly -- I'm not claiming to know what the puzzle is. I'm asking everyone to help put the pieces of the puzzle together and come up with an intelligent theory. My theory has already been stated and that's what I'm going with since the pieces, at least so far, seem to add up to my conclusion.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Watch last ten secs of vid. The clouds do not bend around the circle. It most definately is a parhelic circle.

A parhelic circle is caused by reflection. The video shows a circle that becomes evident only after clouds touch and move around the unknown object.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The strange craft that people call 'UFO's" are classified craft made by HUMANS.

Not aliens, but HUMANS!!!!!

Just because you have never heard of such technology and cannot YET make sense of it, doesnt mean that it doesnt exist... even decades ago...

Why do you think the world is BROKE??? Crazy flying craft is one technology among many that is more important than keeping families working and earning to keep innocent children from starving and families going homeless.

...but as long as we have crazy flying craft buzzing around, yes?.

Priorities, priorities...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Watch first 15 secs. i clearly see them wrap around. Last 10 secs are not as clear, because the clouds hitting the thing is largely hitting it from below so continue unobstructed.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah I'll have to agree, That video is unbelievable.
Some braindead groupie is bound to call for their savior to come explain to us what it "really" is.
And it will swiftly be explained away as a natural phenomenon.
This is truely awesome!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Just because you have never heard of such technology and cannot YET make sense of it, doesnt mean that it doesnt exist... even decades ago...

Why do you think the world is BROKE??? Crazy flying craft is one technology among many that is more important than keeping families working and earning to keep innocent children from starving and families going homeless.

Yes, I've heard that. But you DO understand that not everyone believes that? There are too many unexplained events that do not add up to human technology.

To you, and to everyone who has doubts and only wants to believe what they *want* to believe, instead of what the evidence shows, I say: Go do some real research. Take every doubt you have and follow up on it. That's what you do when you're seeking enlightenment. Shouting at people as if they're deaf only makes you look ignorant....

edit on 9/6/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So this is your best explanation?

I did hear the rumbling noise earlier this year sometime between march - may. But I'm fairly sure that was thunder because I recall hear that there were thunderstorms somewhere. I heard it during a lakers game when Wilt said something like "It's what you know after you know everything that matters." It sounded like a rumbling truck was on the driveway next to our house, just outside. It went on for several minutes. I went outside and swore it was under the house. But then I realized it was everywhere. Then it just faded away and didn't come back.

It sounded exactly like that sound that was recorded in florida (I think that's the one).

Maybe it was a big engine someone was running that I don't know about? Doubt it, though.

It was genuinely weird. Never heard something like that before.

But weathermen say it was thunder and I know there was thunder somewhere so...

Anyway. I think a better explanation doesn't have to involve aliens, sir

edit on 6-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Here's my take on the dead birds and sealife.....

The mega oil spill of the Gulf of Mexico and the radiation poisoning from Japan's nuclear reactors is bound to cause huge damage to sealife....and many bird species eat fish, they also happen to fly high within our skies breathing in alot more radiation than us on the ground. Add that plus the HAARP and thats a receipe for the dead birds and sealife.

As for the "UFOs" we see over our cities...strange how those in the outback or non-populated areas barely ever see them. We don't know what USA, Russia and China have at their disposal in regards to new flying objects.

Until someone can produce genuine real evidence and proof there are Aliens & alien galactic spaceships, I say these UFOs we are all seeing are manmade and very much terrestrial.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i found it odd that the clouds moved in opposite direction as the wind. watch the flag as the wind direction indicator then notice the direction the clouds move....

edit on 6-9-2011 by agentblue because: major spelling errors

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"VIDEO OF CLOAKED UFO

www.youtube.com..."

That is a ring produced by the Sun in the cirrus clouds. In this case, the clouds are moving fast due to the time lapse.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Yes, I've heard that. But you DO understand that not everyone believes that? There are too many unexplained events that do not add up to human technology.

To you, and to everyone who has doubts and only wants to believe what they *want* to believe, instead of what the evidence shows, I say: Go do some real research. Take every doubt you have and follow up on it. That's what you do when you're seeking enlightenment. Shouting at people as if they're deaf only makes you look ignorant....

edit on 9/6/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

So you dismiss REALITY for one just "believing what one wants to believe"??

In my opinion, anyone believing in out-of-this-world-'aliens-in-flying saucers, and green-martians, is someone who is 'believing in what they want to believe in'...

If human technology EXISTS, (actually DECADES ago, by the way, SURPRISE!!) that suggest that this is NOT Alien or green martians, how is claiming that these crafts are of HUMAN origination considered, 'ignorant'?

SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF ALIENS or MARTIANS PILOTING THESE CRAFT!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise it is YOU whom is IGNORANT, yes?

Just like proof of the Easter bunny, the burden is on folks who believe in out-of-this-world beings like aliens and martians.

QUESTION: Do you have any CONFIRMED EVIDENCE that these craft have ALIENS or Martians piloting them??
edit on 6-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Different altitudes have different wind directions and speed.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

Thanks for the explaination brentnauer. I have been a competition sharpshooter for a long time and learned how to read field flags for wind direction for extended shots but never noticed the clouds moving opposite like that. I knew it blew at different speeds from the ground to the sky due to wind drag but never knew opposite direction.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I wouldn't say you are wrong or right. As of late, I don't know what is true and not. I believe it could definitely be possible!

I myself have heard the "rumbling" sound. I don't live near a large city though. I live out in the country....It started at approximately 1 am and lasted until 1:17 am. I have only heard it that one time though.

I enjoyed the video...I have never seen anything quite like it!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
As for all the birds deaths I saw a great video on youtube with mike. He shows how all the bird deaths were exactly at a triangulations of HAARP tranmsitters. Its been awhile since I have watched it but it was very interesting. As for the alien craft...you do know the government is planning a fake alien invasion and second coming of Christ to bring in the one world government. We are headed into the 7 year tribulation talked about in the Bible. Jesus will not return to earth until after the tribulations end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join