It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I am doing a poll on your favorite conspiracy topic and the most famous conspiracy topic. And remember to explain why.

My fav is JFK assasination, why? President of one of the most powerful country in the world is assasinated and the explanation is one guy who is later shot. That does ring quite a lot of bells.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Favorite conspiracy? When did a conspiracy become such a joke that you pick "favorites?"

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
By definition the most successful conspiracies are the ones that you haven't heard about and never will.

already been done

Originally posted by RANT
I'd have to agree with the posters saying it's the one you've never heard about, but take it a step further to say it's the conspiracy hiding in plain sight.

[Edited on 23-8-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't claim to have some extraordinary inteligence or anything, but isn't there quite a difference between the question "What's your favorite conspiracy" and "What's the biggest most successfull conspiracy?"

maynardsthirdeye

Why couldn't we have a "favorite" conspiracy? As in, the one that interest us the most, at a personnal level.

Mine would be... I don't know, maybe the Bermuda Triangle. Or the cover-up of what's under the Sphinx.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
is there even any still in there?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Favorite conspiracy? When did a conspiracy become such a joke that you pick "favorites?"

Dude, if you agree with it just go to another thread, don't discourage others from saying theirs.

new topics

top topics

join