It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo: Reach.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in playing some Halo reach or COD Black Ops please message me and i will exchange my Gamertag info. I play on the 360 and enjoy playing very much. The reason i am making this thread is because i just recently bought Reach and None of my friends play it. They are all Black Ops Hardened Folk i guess. So yea if you are down message me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You should sign-up on the MLG forums. I have had an actual tournament team since the beginnings of Halo 2, and we kept up through Halo 3 and Reach, although we recently decided to disband. I wrote a 30,000 word guide for Halo 3, although it could be applied strategically and tactically to Halo Reach, and you should check it out. The info for it can be found on those forums, and my screen name is the same as it is here.

So ya, I would play with you, but I stopped playing after getting second place in a tournament, after my team and I had won three big locals in a row. I swore off Halo that day, and haven't even picked up a controller since then, lol. This advice is just if you want to play competitively.

If you aren't already though, I do not recommend it. It takes ALL the fun out of the game. Plus, if you wanted to actually have a chance, you would probably have to do like we did and put in 40+ hours per week practicing. It became an obsession for me, and really was a job, and I don't recommend it because surprisingly it is stressful.

I know I completely ignored your thread, and probably shouldn't have posted, but I just wanted to let you know not to take the game too seriously. Just play for fun and you will save yourself a lot of anger, resentment, and time. My cousin plays CoD a lot, but he has the potential to be a great Halo player, although he is pretty decent now, you can look him up: Spartan859, and tell him Jiggy sent you...He will play with you.
edit on 9/5/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Sounds good man. And yea i play for fun with some guys on Cod and we murk but its all for kicks. So hey get on one day and you can play with me and some friends on CoD or me and you can waste an hour or 2 on reach i just like to conversate and play. You sound like an ok guy so hit me up sometime.

join