It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Do these shock you?

Shocked ? No ...... Disappointed ? Yes

Anyone that condones government secrets and thinks it's no big deal is part of the problem of why this world is so screwed up. The military Industrial complex has destroyed humanity and considering all the wars and killing it's no wonder the ET's won't land and introduce themselves

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Anyone that condones government secrets and thinks it's no big deal is part of the problem of why this world is so screwed up.

If you are so opposed to secrecy on general principle, please U2U all your credit card numbers to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-Astronaut or anti-NASA.

The Astronauts are American heroes and I appreciate the good things that NASA does, but when it's about a mission to another planet, I just want the whole truth and nothing but the truth like any normal person would want.

The problem is ... all roads lead back to the military industrial complex and the MIC is a disease that has infected this planet and needs to be eradicated.

Military Industrial Complex - Eisenhower 's warning

For anyone interested in reading about the A12 secret EVA

Here's that link again easynowsmoonblog.blogspot.com...

edit on 13-11-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Do these shock you?

Shocked ? No ...... Disappointed ? Yes

Anyone that condones government secrets and thinks it's no big deal is part of the problem of why this world is so screwed up. The military Industrial complex has destroyed humanity and considering all the wars and killing it's no wonder the ET's won't land and introduce themselves

There were at least two Space Shuttle missions that I know of for which not all details of the missions were released to the public because of secret payloads.

Does that make me distrust the entire Space Shuttle Program? No.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Again, for discussion of the (off topic) theorized Apollo 12 Stand-up EVA, that current thread is:

Luna Cognita video: A clandestine (top Secret) Apollo 12 EVA!

The previous thread on that topic (two and a half years older) is:
Apollo 12's Covert EVA , Are E.T.'s the reason for the Secrecy ?

I'm not promoting my own blogs on entirely different subjects on those threads*, nor am I discussing them there. On that thread, I am engaging in the discussion on that topic.

Please, all, do likewise.

* but if you would like me begin a discussion on speculative theology on the S-EVA thread, I would be happy to work that in!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There were at least two Space Shuttle missions that I know of for which not all details of the missions were released to the public because of secret payloads
Does that make me distrust the entire Space Shuttle Program? No..

Did the space shuttle go to the Moon or another planet ?

No it didn't ... so that apples to oranges comparison argument is bogus

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

'm not promoting my own blogs

I'm not promoting my blog

My blog has no ads, I don't gain anything from posting the link

I only post the link to share the information

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
...Did the space shuttle go to the Moon or another planet ?

No it didn't ... so that apples to oranges comparison argument is bogus

I don't think it necessarily matters where Apollo 12 was.

If there was a secret EVA, it could have been (and this is 100% speculation on my part) a secret EVA to retrieve a piece of military equipment. Maybe it had something to do with an experiment on possible ways to use the Moon as a base of operations (automated or manned) for future military operations.

I'm not saying I think this is what the alleged EVA was about, but it is one possible explanation, one which possibly could have been kept secret for military purposes. Just like the secret military missions that were flown on the Space Shuttle.

edit on 11/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don't think it necessarily matters where Apollo 12 was

If the A12 S-EVA did happen, ( I think it did ) there's only a few people who know if it mattered or not. We don't really know for sure what occurred but most likely it was just a stand-up EVA from inside the LM

I also think pictures were taken during the stand-up EVA and I have always suspected they did because there is only one image (available to the public) taken from the Lunar Module's position that shows the Surveyor 3 spacecraft.

AS12-46-6740

history.nasa.gov...

So it's sorta obvious to me, there was something there in the "Ocean of Storms"

they didn't want the world to see and if imagery was taken during the SEVA,

that would be another reason to keep it a secret

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thread Summary Part II:

For a summary through page 22, see: Thread Summary Part I

Page 23
* Descent motor action against surface.
* Thread summary to that point
* Apollo 18 movie release (spoiler alert!)
* accounts with similar experience to OP
* Why one does not use the video, “Dark Side of the Moon” in debate!

Page 24
* changing film cartridges (continued)
* AS15-89-12015 image
* Rover tracks

Page 25
* AS15-89-12015 image (continued)
* Soviet lunar efforts

Page 26
* LROC images
* Hammer and Feather Drop video

Page 27
* Van Allen Belt 1962 experiment.

Page 28
* Properties of Moon dust.
* Gabby Johnson’s “Rebbeh!”
* Apollo historical and technical documentation DVD set.
* Ignoring context in Pete Conrad quote.

Page 29
* Ignoring context in Pete Conrad quote
* Begin Cross-Posting of Apollo 12 CT “Stand-up EVA” Thread

Page 30
* Cross-Posting of Apollo 12 CT "Stand-up EVA" thread

Page 31

Page 32

edit on 22-11-2011 by Frira because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Page 28

Page 29

You are wrong. On page 29 there was a FULL DISCUSSION about CONTEXT in the Pete Conrad quote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by Frira

Page 28

Page 29

You are wrong. On page 29 there was a FULL DISCUSSION about CONTEXT in the Pete Conrad quote.

I am wrong, but only if you ignore the context of that discussion.

It went on for over a page-- the only reason it shows up at all-- but to declare it on the summary without the annotation "out of context" would give it undue weight.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Let me post these three images and you can explain the c o n t e x t

NASA publication SP-368

history.nasa.gov...

lsda.jsc.nasa.gov...

NASA photo AS15-86-11603HR
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

jra

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You seem to be really obsessed with that book cover, and I don't understand why. The original photo is available as you've shown. Is one not allowed to have some artistic license when making a book cover with a photo? Clearly the black sky was cut out to give one a spot to place a title for the book. The blueish colour seems to be the base colour for the book itself, judging from this photo, the spine of the book is the same colour as the sky on the cover.

So could you please explain why you are so obsessed with this book cover? How does it relate to Apollo being a hoax in your mind?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

So could you please explain why you are so obsessed with this book cover? How does it relate to Apollo being a hoax in your mind?

Thanks for bringing another jpg source for the cover of SP-368. The first reason to take a look at is the "EXTRA MOUNTAIN" and the second reason are the "MISSING LRV TRACKS".

I've already heard the argument that says off-set printing in black is more expensive and I do not accept that as a valid reason to use "blue tint" on the cover of SP-368. This line of reasoning does not answer the question about the "extra mountain".

Secondly, the LRV is not showing any trace of movement on the ground, ie, missing LRV tracks.

As a conspiracy theorist I cannot overlook these two photographic anomalies. Someone is responsible for purposefully and willfully altering the image to include the extra mountain, depicted in "black" which, according to some explanations, is the more expensive color to use!

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Where did you get the idea/misinformation printing with standard black ink is more expensive than color? I would like to hear this one. Its not even more expensive today in any printing method. Do tell, I started working in a print shop in 1968, I've seen just about every advancement in the printing industry from the time before cold type, in fact when I started there were still newspaper headlines assembled in wood type. In any method of printing black is the most stable color.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

i dont think anyone thinks it is a hoax.

jra

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Thanks for bringing another jpg source for the cover of SP-368. The first reason to take a look at is the "EXTRA MOUNTAIN" and the second reason are the "MISSING LRV TRACKS".

The extra mountain on the cover is what I was referring to as "artistic license". It's really not a big deal. The original photo is available.

As for the missing tracks. Normally you don't see them immediately behind the LRV when it's parked, due to the astronauts walking around to the back of the rover to get there tools and other equipment. However, this time, they backed the rover up closer to the LM, thus no tracks behind the LRV.

Here's the front view: AS15-86-11602

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Where did you get the idea/misinformation printing with standard black ink is more expensive than color? I would like to hear this one. Its not even more expensive today in any printing method. Do tell, I started working in a print shop in 1968, I've seen just about every advancement in the printing industry from the time before cold type, in fact when I started there were still newspaper headlines assembled in wood type. In any method of printing black is the most stable color.

There were 2 posts by Apollo Cheerleader Gibborium (in another thread) and he had argued that the cover of SP-368 looks like it does because of the off-set printing techniques and due to costs.

Gibborium :
When printing in multiple colors, it requires multiple passes, or multiple syncronized in line offset printers which greatly adds to the cost.

and here...

Gibborium :
Black was not usually used because it adds another step and raises the cost of printing.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join