It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

And you believe this video hook line & sinker without any fact-checking whatsoever... why?

And you give Lunar Cognita absolute credibility... why?

And you call "liars" tens of thousands of people who proudly put their names on great accomplishments and who will freely discuss their contributions to any level of detail you want... why?

Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

What facts should we check ? .... please be specific

Just because there are "tens of thousands of people who proudly put their names on great accomplishments" doesn't mean NASA didn't lie to the public about the SEVA

If that's your best argument ... then shame on you

You can't debunk what's presented in the video ? Why ?

Apollo 12's - Secret & Undeclared EVA

During the November 1969 flight of Apollo 12, Mission Commander Charles "Pete" Conrad and Lunar Module Pilot Alan Bean touched down on the Moon at a landing site known as "Statio Cognitium" ("Known Base"), located near the eastern edge of Oceanus Procellarum - the "Ocean of Storms".

NASA's official historical record for that second lunar landing mission has always publicly declared that the pair of astronauts conducted two EVAs during their 31.5 hour stay on the lunar surface. Today however, we will closely examine some highly relevant and extremely revealing official archive evidence that will demonstrate to you that NASA's official claim that only two EVAs were conducted during Apollo 12 is a LIE.

The truth is that after they landed at Statio Cognitium but prior to carrying out their two declared moonwalks, astronauts Conrad and Bean first conducted an entirely covert, classified Standup-EVA, journeying outside the pressurized security of their Lunar Module without the public ever knowing about it. Most shockingly, you will see that NASA has even accidentally acknowledged in recently published official archive documentation that this totally off-the-record, clandestine SEVA I am describing did in fact take place during the Apollo 12 mission - blatantly admitting not only that it happened, but even telling us when and why it was conducted!

In this presentation, I have attempted to explain the relevant evidence about this covert, off-the-record operation in such a way that even those who may not be entirely familiar with the technology and techniques involved in Apollo lunar surface operations will still be able to appreciate not only how and why NASA did this covert S-EVA during Apollo 12, but also understand just how the space agency was able to keep the global public totally ignorant of the fact that this clandestine lunar surface operation was ever even taking place.

Read more: www.youtube.com...

NASA deliberately lied to the world about Apollo 12 and their actual activities immediately after landing on the lunar surface.

NASA utilized a covert means of communication on the lunar surface, the audio and transcripts of which were entirely stricken from/off the public record

NASA conducted a covert EVA, at least partially exiting the spacecraft via the +X hatch while actively concealing it, never declaring doing it.

NASA did not publicly declare or show the world the imagery of the unique perspective of Statio Cognitium shot during this SEVA.

NASA deliberately sanitized public post-mission documentation to exclude any references to this covert SEVA.

The Astronauts deliberately lied and sanitized their public declarations about the mission to hide evidence of their true complete activities on the lunar surface.

NASA lied about Apollo 15 when they claimed that the declared SEVA during that mission was an Apollo first from the lunar surface.

Since NASA lied about the Apollo 12 mission ...

You have to wonder, what else have they lied about ?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Apollo 12's - Secret & Undeclared EVA

Since you're posting the same post on multiple threads, I will post the same reply:

In layman's terms, Pete Conrad popped the hatch at the top of the LM, stuck his head out, and looked around. Why? Because they weren't 100% sure where, exactly, they landed. Why not? Concentrations of mass beneath the lunar surface, "mascons," make lunar orbits slightly unpredictable. Without a lunar GPS system, it was difficult to know precisely where one was, and astronauts had to use a combination of celestial navigation and landmarks to determine their position. Why did they keep this "EVA" secret? To keep the Soviets guessing about their deep space tracking abilities. Since, almost by sheer luck, Apollo 12 landed exactly where it was supposed to, they kept the uncertainty about the landing quiet, so that the Soviets were forced to speculate that the US had radar that could track spacecraft hundreds of thousands of kilometers away! It was a silly Cold War game, but it worked. No ETs involved.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So you admit Apollo 12 did the SEVA and NASA lied about it and denied the public this information ?

And how do you know for sure there is only one reason they lied about it ?

Just a guess on your part ?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

So you admit Apollo 12 did the SEVA and NASA lied about it and denied the public this information ?

And how do you know for sure there is only one reason they lied about it ?

Just a guess on your part ?

There is a major difference between not mentioning something and fabricating a falsehood. Not mentioning the SEVA, or, for that matter, not revealing the results of certain tracking, communications and photography experiments they did in flight is not lying; it is classifying certain information as "secret," whether entirely justifiable or not. On the other hand, inventing a fantastical story and claiming it to be true without any evidence whatsoever....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynowNASA deliberately lied to the world about Apollo 12 and their actual activities immediately after landing on the lunar surface.

NASA utilized a covert means of communication on the lunar surface, the audio and transcripts of which were entirely stricken from/off the public record

NASA conducted a covert EVA, at least partially exiting the spacecraft via the +X hatch while actively concealing it, never declaring doing it.

NASA did not publicly declare or show the world the imagery of the unique perspective of Statio Cognitium shot during this SEVA.

NASA deliberately sanitized public post-mission documentation to exclude any references to this covert SEVA.

The Astronauts deliberately lied and sanitized their public declarations about the mission to hide evidence of their true complete activities on the lunar surface.

NASA lied about Apollo 15 when they claimed that the declared SEVA during that mission was an Apollo first from the lunar surface.

...All according to the youtube video.

Again, why do you accept its credibility without question?

Let me introduce you to a concept called "burden of proof":

If you claim that the historical record is wrong, you have the burden of proof to show that this is so. A video of unknown provenance that was cherry-picked because it conforms to your beliefs does not satisfy this requirement.

You don't get to call people liars and frauds just because you distrust authority. In print, that is called libel.

They don't have to prove that history is right.

You have to prove that it is wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

without any evidence whatsoever

The information revealed in the NASA document is evidence

And you give the layman's terms and then in the same breath say there's no evidence !

:shk:

is not lying

Sorry but I hate to tell you ... if it's not in the public record then the official record is a lie

You can keep spinning that till the cows come home but at the end of the day

the official record is a lie

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I asked you ...

And you avoided answering the question.

WHY ?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

1) The planned future 'moon lander' is over 3X the size of the original cardboard/foil lander.. If you are familiar with technology it tends to evolve smaller.. With space missions this is critical due to payload limitations. So why is the future lander so big? If NASA did it so effectively n 69 why were they asking for help to design a concept for a lunar lander back in 2009.. All those billions.. surely they ARE the experts as they are supposed to have done it!

www.nasa.gov...

2) The reason why the Russians never revealed the hoax.. Because the Russians were actually the first to lose a man in space. The U.S and Russia have a mutual deterrent not to disclose the truth.

3) The footage of the astronauts faking distant Earth shots has been found. Never debunked.
About 4.00 this is shown in this clip.

www.youtube.com...

4) Now seriously is this a working lunar lander ?!

bp1.blogger.com...

5) "Armstrong is said to be deeply suspicious of fans and of the press. " Neil Armstrong is an honorable man tricked into faking the landing for the sake of beating those evil soviets.. Neil believed this was a temporary hoax to bide some time and delay the Russians.. He didn't know he was committed to it for the rest of his life..

www.guardian.co.uk...

I don't believe Bart Sibrel is right to pester Neil Armstrong, he s still a great man who signed a deal with the devil.

6) Now for of those out there who want to confirm this for yourself.. you only need one photo and that is the dustless 'lunar lander' feet.

This is impossible ! and never dealt with.. the footprints next to it prove the ground is loose therefore there would be dust on the lander feet.
www.conspiracyclinic.com...

It is time to move on from debating this as it has been settled! The moon landing was a hoax.

edit on 11-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

I asked you ...

WHY ?

I asked you ...

Why do you accept [the video's] credibility without question?

WHY ?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery

I asked you ...

WHY ?

I asked you ...

WHY ?

Just check the lunar lander feet picture (from NASA)

Then find out what happened to the original landing footage recorded in high resolution.. Yes they lost it.

I find it incredible people still believe we went to the moon in 69, it is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery

I asked you ...

WHY ?

I asked you ...

WHY ?

Without an answer to the lunar lander feet problem, NASA's credibility is usurped by the video..

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Because I've already been there and done it. I have been studying this particular subject for a long time and I'm already aware of all the different aspects of the case in question so there's no need for me to question it anymore.

Now how about you answer my question ....

Will you dodge the question again ? I guess time will tell

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Now lets hear it from the man himself..

www.youtube.com...

Now it is time to let this man have some peace! 'Parrots, don't fly very well"

But parrots repeat what they are told after they have been trained..

This is not even cryptic it is a confession.. Let him tell his story !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Because I've already been there and done it. I have been studying this particular subject for a long time and I'm already aware of all the different aspects of the case in question so there's no need for me to question it anymore.

Now how about you answer my question ....

Will you dodge the question again ? I guess time will tell

Can you link me to the explanation.. you just lost all your credibility !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

you just lost all your credibility !

Bit rich coming from you innit?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It is time to move on from debating this as it has been settled! The moon landing was a hoax.

And 2005 YU 55 crashed into the Atlantic yesterday and opened the Stargate. Start at the top of the following thread and read it all the way through to where you joined it this morning. Each of the points you raised above is answered at least 4 times. No exaggeration, four times each. Some, many, many more times:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Incidentally, I was not referring to the video, which was well researched if dubious in its conclusions; I'm referring to the people like Jarrah White who just wave their hands and conjure thousands of special effects experts sworn to secrecy out of thin air.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Why would you expect there to be dust in the lunar landing pads? The descent engine exhaust was impinging on the dust at ~3 km/sec. Although the pressure was low (

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

In other words, you will not tell us why you give a youtube video unquestioned credibility, yet you accuse others of dodging questions.

All the video presents is a single document from 2006. It does not match the historical record, namely the mission plan, comm log, crew debrief and all other published recollections of the participants.

I say that the document could be in error, and point to the rest of the historical record that it disagrees with. I have neither the need nor obligation to pick-out specific items, because that introduces the "fallacy of limited scope". The rest of the record cannot be ignored and the preponderance of evidence points to the 2006 document as being in error.

You make several claims:

NASA deliberately lied to the world about Apollo 12 and their actual activities immediately after landing on the lunar surface.

The burden of proof is on you to establish what the actual activities after landing were. Be specifiic. Supposition based upon a document from 35 years after the fact does not satisfy the burden.

The burden of proof is on you to prove the existence of this "covert means of communications". Once that's done, the burden of proof is on you to document that there was, in fact audio and transcripts that existed and were stricken

The burden of proof is on you to provide contempory evidence that this EVA took place.

The burden of proof is on you to establish that such imagery from this supposed, unproven SEVA existed.

The burden of proof is on you to establish that any such references to this supposed, unproven activity existed in the first place.

Libel against a living person. The burden of proof is on you to establish the specifics of these supposed, unproven activities, and then the burden of proof is on you to show that the omission of all such activities in the historical record is deliberate as opposed to mere oversight.

The burden of proof is on you to establish that the earlier supposed, unproven SEVA actually occured.

In short, if you want to contend that the 2006 NASA document is accurate and that all previous NASA documentation is deliberately falsified, the burden of proof is on you to provide direct, specific evidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Finally the conclusive proof.. if this mysterious dust does not gather on Lunar lander feet..

Then why does NASA claim in this article that it clings to everything..

"But, after every moonwalk (or "EVA"), they would tramp the stuff back inside the lander. Moondust was incredibly clingy, sticking to boots, gloves and other exposed surfaces. No matter how hard they tried to brush their suits before re-entering the cabin, some dust (and sometimes a lot of dust) made its way inside."

science.nasa.gov...

So we are assuming an astronaut creates less of a disturbance to dust than the Lunar lander.. and whilst it clung to every bit of an astronaut.. not s spec on the Lander.

Gamer over amigos ! Come on give the Astronauts their chance to tell this incredible story, they carry a heavy burden and these guys need to have peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join