It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

*facepalm*

The astronaut standing up uses his right hand and the astronaut that is on the ground is using his left hand.

I don't agree with the title of the video but here it is ........again

edit on 7/9/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Patternfinder,

When you can learn to spell the word astronauts (Hint: it's spelt, A.S.T.R.O.N.A.U.T.S) maybe then people will take you seriously, or at least as a knowledgeable adult? Until then, isn't there some bridge you should be grumbling under?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Star and flag for you OP.

You have managed to give an eloquent and personal tale of that great time and a good basic explanation of why all these hoax claims are just pure teenage fiction. "Yeah sure, 200,000+ people were either being fooled or were in on it". When are these disaffected chumps going to get a life?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

There was a news item on the 2 am news this morning here in the UK on Radio 4, I'll check out the BBC iplayer and make a recording.

The news announcer stated that several new high res pictures were to be released or had been released showing the landing sites, rover and various tracks etc in pristine condition.

The announcer then made a strange annotation that these had been made several of the Apollo missions that had landed on the moon, he reeled of several of the Apollo numbers including Apollo 13 which I thought exploded etc and they never made it to the Moon.

It may of course been a slip of the tongue or a typo, it amused me though so I'll head off and see if I can find a clip.

Edit : Radio 4 Show not available.
edit on 7-9-2011 by excelents because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by excelents

It was Apollo 1 that burnt on the launch pad.

Apollo 13 had an oxygen bottle explode "in flight" and they cancelled the lunar landing. It still performed a lunar orbit and the astronauts managed to get some pictures of the moon.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7/9/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I thought as much it was just the way that the news announcer implied that A13 had landed on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Here is the update.

Moon Landings Update

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Those model rockets, those telescopes and the devouring of magazines all filled with science that NONE of them could actually reproduce....but sure could FEEL huh.

Actually, many of them went on to work in the field. I had an experiment flown on Skylab and two fellow members of the rocket club eventually worked for NASA. One went on to become rich in Silicon Valley. What a bunch of pathetic losers we must seem to you.

You are right it is immediately apparent that people that lived through that era feel that only LATELY things are off, and that they were not just as,, if not MORE lied to and hypnotized into the roles that they have played.

The guy who got rich in Silicon Valley and I had serious discussions as to whether we should shoot off a toe rather than ship out to Viet Nam. Do 8th graders have that sort of discussion nowadays?

I guess you just cannot grasp that things are just NOT all as you think they are ??

Can you grasp that things are not the way you think they are?

It really is incredible to fathom that you believe the government and all of its various entities were not playing you hard, REAL HARD most of the time....

The operative word here is "all." Just because I've met a few hard drinking Australians, does that make all Australians alcoholics?

The reality is, you have only your faith in them as your guide,, without that faith you would question like us...

The reality is, I was able to design rockets, calculate the altitude they should reach based upon the specific impulse of standardized engines, measure the altitude they reached using trigonometry and use that to calculate their drag co-efficient. There was absolutely no faith involved in the process. Using this same knowledge base, I was able determine whether the Saturn V could perform as claimed. It could and did. You could see it do so with your own eyes.

Man is it easy to shell-shock and coddle people into believing anything,

I assume you are speaking from your own experience in shocking and coddling people into believing things.

i have noticed that OFFICIAL BELIEVERS are just that, Religious Nuts who have no ability to think outside of the box....because they would die if they did.....later when the "scientists" change the stories they may entertain it but i doubt that too.

Again, are you speaking of your own experience here? Do you cling to your faith in the conspiracies of your choice despite the evidence? Are you prepared not only to "think" outside your own box, but to experiment in order to test your conclusions?
edit on 7-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I will post this here and on the other thread Moon thread as well. Just as the this whole hoax moon landing question comes up. We find stories in the news with new hi-res photos of the site.

Source 1Source 2

Funny makes you think who is watching who and who is who on this site..LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Amongst the many different proofs of a nonlanding on the moon this page is one of the best....If you care to look at all that is presented on this page ... guess not because you belive in moon landing

Link
edit on 7-9-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That aluminum foil craft they had in the moon landing videos is really funny.It cracks me up every time I see it.Only a fool would believe that thing was taken to the moon.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
reply to post by PsykoOps

Amongst the many different proofs of a nonlanding on the moon this page is one of the best....If you care to look at all that is presented on this page ... guess not because you belive in moon landing

Link

Straight off the bat..........

en.wikipedia.org...

You might want to check your source before posting something that can be so easily debunked.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

On the contrary, it is hilarious! For example, it shows the sole of boot without the outer protective cover and then compares it to a bootprint made by a boot with the protective cover. It ridicules the nylon parachute lines as "kite string." It mentions micrometeoroids but ignores the fact that it precisely the "zap pits" on the Moon rocks and returned command modules that prove they came from or returned from the Moon! I also like the way he posts tiny, graint photographs taken under different lighting and asks you to compare the space suits. I sure hope the person who created this page intended it satirically, because no one could believe anything so lame is serious.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Did you even look at the page? I am not reffering to this movie only ( i guess you are saying that all people filmed here are pathetic liars ) but to the whole page below
edit on 7-9-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi all, don't know if anyone has seen this yet but found it on Sky News:

news.sky.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I agree that not all he is showing is 100% proof of not being there but some of the evidences are good enough

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seems to me people are overlooking something in the video where the astronaut gets back to his feet. He seems to be pushing off very very slightly with his right hand AND at the same time straightening his right leg AND at the same time being helped up by a pull to his left hand from his partner. The momentum of the right leg and right hand movements propel him up and back, while the left hand being pulled propels him forward causing him to swing his left leg forward to regain his balance. Just simple. No wires, no tricks. Completely plausible in one sixth gravity.

Man went to the moon, period.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

I agree that not all he is showing is 100% proof of not being there but some of the evidences are good enough

Which "evidence" do you find "good enough?"

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by Frira

You just joined the site.

No, child. "Registered 9-5-2011" is, 9-May-2011 -- like about six weeks after you.

Save your bull stein unless you have proof.

First grade report card was marked "F" in "Plays well with others," wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What are your comments on the movie and participating people commentary?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join