It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Why does it hurt you so deeply that a space agency and the thousands of scientists and engineers successfully landed men on the moon and safely returned them back to earth?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

You don't understand weight distribution do you, it's why a women walking in high heels exerts more pounds per square inch than an 80,000 lb semi does.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by masterp

Why does it hurt you so deeply that a space agency and the thousands of scientists and engineers successfully landed men on the moon and safely returned them back to earth?

i could ask you the question of why it hurts you so deeply to think that maybe your nasa and your government lie to you and don't do a very good job to cover it up......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Right, there was also leverage.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yes, the tracks behind the rovel are indeed visible. But how come there are no tracks under and close to the wheels?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I see now. What are you doing in a space exploration forum?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Right, there was also leverage.

yeah, wire leverage....he stopped in mid air and then went straight up...that's not even close to being real......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Because it is a big lie.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I honestly don't get the whole we didn't go to the moon thing. Why at the height of the cold war wouldn't the USSR call shenanigans? (please don't tell me we paid them off) Also have you people seen the new pics of the Apollo 12, 14 and 17 landing sites? I know there from NASA so there faked right? LOL www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

I don't know, did you study the terrain? Do you know every movement of the astronauts before the photo was taken? Are you sure the camera angle is at a high enough incline to image them. Are you sure the reflected light from the white underbelly of the rover isn't covering them that the camera's exposure time could image. Do you just want to pull up image after image with questions you are not interested in researching yourself for free 'lazy data' on, that you also aren't genuinely interested in?

I can play the 50 question game too.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Good thread frira..

You make alot of sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by masterp

I don't know, did you study the terrain? Do you know every movement of the astronauts before the photo was taken? Are you sure the camera angle is at a high enough incline to image them. Are you sure the reflected light from the white underbelly of the rover isn't covering them that the camera's exposure time could image. Do you just want to pull up image after image with questions you are not interested in researching yourself for free 'lazy data' on, that you also aren't genuinely interested in?

I can play the 50 question game too.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

welp .. everyone else seems to be pulling up as proof .. right ?? i mean.. aren't pictures proof or are they NOT part of the data .. ? which is it..

BBC moon landings

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Athin

It's called an antenna, not a wire.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.xmission.com...
lsda.jsc.nasa.gov...
edit on 9/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

While responding to my comment it's obvious you failed to watch the links provided. I know there was an antenna on the pack. That's not what I was questioning.

link   
reply to post by masterp

Why, says who? What are their credentials to have an educated analysis on? What part do they have a problem with? What part of the program do you have a problem with?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

HUGE AMOUNTS OF RISK to equipment and the man themselves and purely against ALL odds we manage to DODGE ALL of this without ripping though the spacesuits, it's equipment, damaging the humans in the suits themselves of not going straight thru themselves not even to mention getting in the controls and what not.. !!! WOW.. !!!! isn't that a miracle !!

I guess you don't believe that the ISS is up there either. That all the EVAs were faked.

edit on 9/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I've seen them before.
Including the ones with the reflections from the antennas.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No.
He used his right arm.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

link   

edit on 6-9-2011 by walt6x3 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Phage

Are satelites atleast real??

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join