It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats From Israeli Officials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
the zionists are very different... they have a self righteous stance that has brought them into conflict with other nations and other cultures from the beginning of recorded history...

Although it can be said that the Jews as a whole have always desired to return to their homeland, Zionism is a relatively modern concept. Zionism as we know it today arose in the late nineteenth century in Europe and in Russia. The term "zionism" was actually coined by Nathan Birnbaum in 1890. The Russians and Europeans were dealing with rampant nationalism, and the Jews were (again) the subject of fierce anti-semetism. To a lesser extent, Zionism was an expression of European colonialism and a minor attempt to undermine the Ottoman Empire, which was declining at this point.

Also, not all Zionists are self-righteous and arrogant. Such broad-sweeping statements are ignorant and untrue. There are many people who support the tenets of Zionism; Jews and Gentiles, conservatives and liberals, the ignorant and the well-educated. To lump all those people together in one degrading category is foolish.

And I am sorry to hear that you think that all Jewish Zionist are "fanatical", but history has given them a very, very long list reasons as to why they need a plot of land they can call their own. The have a right to have a place to to live, to prosper, and to defend themselves against those who would destroy them. You may not like the methodology by which they obtained their land, and you may dispute their claim to their homeland rights, but the reality of the situation is that possession is 9/10 of the law. They are not going anywhere unless they choose to do so. So everyone just better learn to deal with it. And if you belief that regurgitated tripe about Jews controlling America, you are deluding yourself with cheap, 3rd class propaganda.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just a question, what happens if the Second Coming of Christ is the next Messiah too? How would Jews and Christians react to one another? Do they have good relations in Israel?

Considering that Jesus was Jewish, and the Old Testament is more or less the Torah i'm surprised there isn't a union between the two religions. Who can just simply agree that 1 group believes he is/was/will be the saviour and other that acknowledge he was a good man but not their Messiah.

Another thing Judaism, Christianity & Islam are all connected. They believe in the same God but call him a different name. Christianity and Islam came from Judaism, the Qu'ran if i'm not mistaken acknowledges Jesus and Jewish prophets, so why the war?

Don't the Islamic extremists realise that their religion originated from Judaism?

When will Israel finally realise that to end the conflict with the Palestinians that they need to concede territory to them.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
Just a question, what happens if the Second Coming of Christ is the next Messiah too? How would Jews and Christians react to one another?

Mossad will assassinate him

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, Jews and Muslims do have a lot in common. Similar dietary laws, monotheistic beliefs, very similar geneology. Abraham had two sons Isaac and Ismael. I'm sure you all know the story.

Christianity has very close ties to Judaism as well.

The truth about this is known to most educated people. It's just a matter of getting people who are so deep rooted in the belief that these groups have to hate each other to change their minds. One day that will happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
@ DJAghetto and Ashlar,

according to your signature:

"We, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon

This hoax originated with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-HAMAS group, the Islamic Association for Palestine.
IAP�s alleged source, a report on Israel radio, is apparently fictional.

Kol Yisrael denied to CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America) that it had ever broadcast any such report.

The Kol Yisrael reporter assigned to cover the Israeli Cabinet [where the Sharon statement was alleged to have been made] denied Sharon had made the attributed comment

CAMERA: Fabricated Sharon Quote

Rebekka

I think that is 100% mossad coverup, what do you think DJAghetto?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ashlar, is anything that doesn't make a Jew look bad a Mossad coverup?

Give me a break already. Facts are no longer necessary right? As long as it's anti-Israel it's true.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am getting so tired of the historically ignorant calling allah the same as the christian and jewish GOD. Allah was the MOON god of mecca's polytheistic society and the Greatest of their many gods. Islam still calls him the greatest of godS

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

Originally posted by DJAghetto
p.s.- Attacking Israel alone these days is considered an act of suicide, because they are the superpower in the region(and of the world, but ssssshhhhh
). And with Zionist America backing them up, NO COUNTRY will be able to defeat them!!!

Do you seriously think that if you attacked russia there would be anything but glass left where israel used to be eh???

current estimates put Israels nuclear weapons at around 200,.

Russia still has up to 8400 nuclear weapons either ready for use or in storage!!

Israel was threatened and attacked so many times in her early years, and against all odds, she prevailed EACH TIME.

YES GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.......IN.....THE......PAST.....

no muslim country would attack you because they know they would be wiped off the face of the planet..

its amazing how Israel threatened the USSR and currently threatens Russia. The Soviets backed off. Russia...well...seems to follow in the same footsteps.

as far as nukes go, it doesn't matter about the quantity of nukes anymore, since Israel has the best Air Defense System in the world. Besides, I doubt that Russia would have enough funding to defend herself from the mighty "IAF" or a rain of US ICBMs if they do attack Israel.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
@ DJAghetto and Ashlar,

according to your signature:

"We, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon

This hoax originated with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-HAMAS group, the Islamic Association for Palestine.
IAP�s alleged source, a report on Israel radio, is apparently fictional.

Kol Yisrael denied to CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America) that it had ever broadcast any such report.

The Kol Yisrael reporter assigned to cover the Israeli Cabinet [where the Sharon statement was alleged to have been made] denied Sharon had made the attributed comment

CAMERA: Fabricated Sharon Quote

Rebekka

Zionist media tend to give out a few hints from time to time. However, when asked about it, they will obviously DENY any accusations. It's just... common sense!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Zionist media tend to give out a few hints from time to time. However, when asked about it, they will obviously DENY any accusations. It's just... common sense!

So if I say you made a statement of "kill all redheads" and you say "no i didn't" it's common sense that you're lying? I don't see it.

The quote has been proven to be unsubstantiated even through admissions of the person publicizing it.

It's a shame that dozens of members of ATS who used that statement as their pride and joy in their anti-israel arguments might have been based on a falsehood. Oops, well Dewey did defeat Truman too.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I am getting so tired of the historically ignorant calling allah the same as the christian and jewish GOD. Allah was the MOON god of mecca's polytheistic society and the Greatest of their many gods. Islam still calls him the greatest of godS

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
Protect itself from what exactly?!?

Another alliance of arab states trying to destroy it perhaps? Third one in the past, what, 40-50 years? What does it matter that it was in the past, the people involved with it are still alive in some cases and certainly nothing in terms of attitude has changed.

theindependantjournal:
Allah was the MOON

Al-lah merely means 'the lord' or somesuch in arabic. While its true that the pre-muslim arabs worshiped a number of gods, inlcuding a moon god, it is not true that the good of islam is the good of the moon. THis is like saying the jews worship a mountain god and christians in germany worship wotan while christians in italy worship jupiter. The kaba, thought to be an iron meteorite, in mecca, is a holy relic of the muslims, -however-, its worship is supposed ot predate islam. This does not mean that the muslism worship some old pagan god tho, anymore than the Hagia Sophia means the muslims worship jesus (it used to be a christian temple) or that christians worship the various pagan gods, who's temples and sanctuaries were replaced by churches.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

So if I say you made a statement of "kill all redheads" and you say "no i didn't" it's common sense that you're lying? I don't see it.

The quote has been proven to be unsubstantiated even through admissions of the person publicizing it.

It's a shame that dozens of members of ATS who used that statement as their pride and joy in their anti-israel arguments might have been based on a falsehood. Oops, well Dewey did defeat Truman too.

Your post proves that you:
1) didnt understand what i am saying
2) obviously dont know anything about Zionists
3) dont know anything about propaganda strategies

if you have a secret and you let it slip, when asked about it, are you gonna confirm it or deny it? obvious answer: it's a SECRET! and you will definately deny saying anything about it. once again... commmon sense

falsehood? y dont you search the internet for zionism. maybe you'll learn something.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

falsehood? y dont you search the internet for zionism. maybe you'll learn something.

Yes I'll find 40,000 sites all listing that same quote as the evidence that Israel controls America. I suppose if you're interested in hearing the same falsehood over and over again that might be fun. There are more than enough criticisms of the Zionist movement that do have some truths to them out there, so I don't feel the need to be impressed with or focused on one that has been disproved and admitted to be false by its author.

What secret was slipped up? The statement was never said! If you believe these Zionists control America prove it with something other than an invented quote. This has nothing to do with slipping up and saying something and then denying it. It was never said. The person who brought it out to begin with admitted that herself.

[edit on 8-26-2004 by Djarums]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join