It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Could one of you who believes in this idea please explain what the final purpose of these demonic UFOs is?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Could one of you who believes in this idea please explain what the final purpose of these demonic UFOs is?

To end faith in God the creator of the universe, if they are in fact demons.

If they are really aliens then just came here to kill cows, skin goats, and probe peoples private parts.

Basically rape.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Arrogance is people thinking any of this can be proven.
No opinion about deities or aliens can be proven.
If an 'alien comes down and starts giving interviews with CNN then the religious will call them demons the spiritualists will call them higher beings and truthers will call them E.T.

Stop asking for proof when you know there is none because you dont have any either.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Most religion, is in-fact arrogant. Believing the concept of God can be bound by the words of man written in a book, let alone a book 2000 years old, is naive and irrational. I'm not saying God doesn't exist, but I also don't think He can be proven/dis-proven. No God does not want to send you to be tortured for eternity because you decided to explore your spirituality in a different manner. And I don't believe any particular religion is absolute/correct in their interpretation of God.

As for aliens being demons, I think it's complete bollocks, at-least if we're going by Biblical meaning of demons. There may very well be aliens that are malevolent in nature, and some may exist in different dimensions watching us. But no, I don't believe aliens are demons from hell trying to deceive us for whatever reason; perhaps trying to trick us into believing intelligent life apart from us exist and that "God" lied.

Occams razor people. What's more likely, that out of the seemingly infinite vastness of the universe, there exist other habitable planets with conscious beings, both primitive and advanced technologically/culturally. Or that we're literally the only conscious living things out of the sextillions of planets, and if any "alien" makes its presence known then it's a demon in disguise.....seriously. I don't think it gets any more illogical than that. But of course, a Christian thinks that anything which may disprove the Bible is automatically one of Satans tricks.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Most religion, is in-fact arrogant. Believing the concept of God can be bound by the words of man written in a book, let alone a book 2000 years old, is naive and irrational. I'm not saying God doesn't exist, but I also don't think He can be proven/dis-proven.

As for aliens being demons, I think it's complete bollocks, at-least if we're going by Biblical meaning of demons. There may very well be aliens that are malevolent in nature, and some may exist in different dimensions watching us. But no, I don't believe aliens are demons from hell trying to deceive us for whatever reason; perhaps trying to trick us into believing intelligent life apart from us exist and that "God" lied.

Occams razor people. What's more likely, that out of the seemingly infinite vastness of the universe, there exist other habitable planets with conscious beings, both primitive and advanced technologically/culturally. Or that we're literally the only conscious living things out of the sextillions of planets, and if any "alien" makes its presence known then it's a demon in disguise.....seriously. I don't think it gets any more illogical than that. But of course, a Christian thinks that anything which may disprove the Bible is automatically one of Satans tricks.

The infinite of space makes all things equally likely.

Please don't try to divide by infinity that is what caused the first big bang. . .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Even Hitler and the Thule and Vril society claimed to be receiving messages from space telling them how to build space ships. (Scientology much? Oh! Hey L Ron Hubbard)

Hitler was in the occult Thule and Vril societies and even started his own cult of the black son.

There more cult and UFO connections....... the same kind of cult as the OTO of Jack Parsons.....

Hmmmmmmm... Some guy getting a message from an invisible man in the sky to build a ship.... Sounds like pretty nasty, evil stuff huh? Why does that sound so familiar....? Who noahs? ;-)

Noah was followed by a flood

Hitler by WW2

Hmmmmm interesting.

Oh I see - so sometimes it's okay for people to get messages from invisible men in the sky, but in the cases you pointed out they were just a couple where it wasn't. And the real evil actually depends on events that occur at some point in time after the supernatural message takes place? You have to be patient with us non-believers, there are an awful lot of rules to follow there! I don't suppose these are written down anywhere by any chance? I am curious about exactly how to determine the 'future events' by which the evil is established. Is there a limit to the time afterwards when said events must occur? Are there any animal sacrifices involved in divining these things?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Call me arrogant, call me a bigot, call me whatever you like! What we think of as 'space aliens' are in fact DEMONS.

They have a spiritual agenda, always have and always will. I suffered from so called 'aliens' attempting to abduct me more than a dozen times as a teenager. They always create an atmosphere of fear and never an atmosphere of peace. They have taken many different forms in the past, today it seems that their favourite disguise is a 'grey alien'.

I won't call you any of those things XplanetX.

I will make a suggestion though...ET, in MANY reports are reputed to make contact using mainly telepathic means, mind to mind, whether or not it's a natural telepathic ability or is technologically implemented or augmented on their part isn't really important, but what is important is the repeated reports of some kind of telepathic ability or mind to mind communication taking place when contacts or indeed experimentations have taken place.

Is it not at least somewhat plausible, that given the experiences as a teenager that you relate in your post, especially the part where you say 'They always create an atmosphere of fear and never one of peace' something that can be at least in part, attributable to you personally?

Let me explain.

In popular culture, especially from the 1950's up until the present day, with a few notable exceptions of course, the overwhelming majority of literature, film and television, in fact just about every media there is has been depicting ET's in a wholly negative light.

ET is always the hideous monster, out to suck your brains out, or ET is a dispassionate entity with no regard for life, or ET is an invader, seeking to destroy humanity and claim the Earth/resources/women/children/whatever you name it - for themselves.

In other words, they have for the most part been the villain...the bad guys. And in keeping with this thread, now fundamentalist Christian groups even take that fear and paranoia a step further and claim them to be evil incarnate, or minions of the devil itself - demons.

With that ingrained in many of us, having grown up with such a negative and fear provoking mindset regarding any ET or off world species, would you agree that many human beings first and foremost (natural fear of the unknown notwithstanding) would be full of fear, perhaps revulsion, perhaps in fear of their soul (depending on religious exposure), and these emotions and THOUGHTS would be forefront in both their concious and unconscious minds?

You see what i'm getting at?

If ET is actually a fully telepathic / empathic species...your (most people's) ingrained fear or dread of them and of what ET is going to do to you, would from the ET's point of view i imagine be transmitted from your mind to their mind, and perhaps influence the encounter or the 'atmosphere of the encounter' significantly?

I'm not saying this is what happened, i'm just asking you to consider it as a possible reason as to why you felt so much negativity or hostility during your encounters...perhaps you yourself were creating and transmitting the negative atmosphere and the ET's simply acted according to their telepathic perceptions of your state.

There are many other reports of contact with ET's that claim a positive interaction, a feeling of nurture and of caring.

Is it not at least remotely possible that these encounters and the experience of them are influenced by our attitudes, opinions and mental perceptions as to who or what the ET's are?

An Earthly example would be you walking down the road, scowling and grumbling as you went would likely get a negative response from most people walking by you...a happier and friendlier demeanour would likely get you a similar response from other people....imagine the same thing but in the case of a species who's sole communication is on a mental and empathic level, and you can see what i'm getting at.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes except we're putting up logic and current knowledge of our 4 dimensional universe against supernatural stories told in a 2000 year old book. I suppose aliens being demons in the Biblical sense is possible, but I don't believe as possible as them merely being conscious, freethinking lifeforms born on a different planet or dimension.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So what would you do in a scenario where you have dominance over one of the demons, say if it is stranded or wounded?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

If an 'alien comes down and starts giving interviews with CNN then the religious will call them demons the spiritualists will call them higher beings and truthers will call them E.T.

True, true! Makes you realize Earth is a place filled with idiots. Aliens would be doing good to stay far, far away from here

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Thelema by Aleister Crowley would be a good place for you to start. . . . . as I am constantly referring to them.

And please don't respond with idiotic questions like if you found an injured demon or spirit what do you do with it... just plain retarded rhetoric because you lack the thought process to seriously consider the possibility.

Yes there are all kinds of sacrifices.

Dancing with Nazis (Aliester on sacrifice)
raumfahrer.wordpress.com...

It would be unwise to condemn as irrational the practice of those savages who tear the heart and liver from an adversary, and devour them while yet warm. In any case it was the theory of [94] the ancient Magicians, that any living being is a storehouse of energy varying in quantity according to the size and health of the animal, and in quality according to its mental and moral character. At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly.

The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony — thus, by sacrificing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate quantity of the fierce energy useful to a Magician who was invoking Mars. In such a case a ram would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin — the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been diminished in any way.

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. [95] For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the Triangle — the idea being that the spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape.

Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavored to replace it with incense. For such a purpose the incense of Abramelin may be burnt in large quantities. Dittany of Crete is also a valuable medium. Both these incenses are very catholic in their nature, and suitable for almost any materialization. But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best. The truly great Magician will be able to use his own blood, or possibly that of a disciple, and that without sacrificing the physical life irrevocably. An example of this sacrifice is given in Chapter 44 of Liber 333. This Mass may be recommended generally for daily practice. One last word on this subject. There is a Magical operation of maximum importance: the Initiation of a New Aeon. When it becomes necessary to utter a Word, the whole Planet must be bathed in blood. Before man is ready to accept the Law of Thelema, the Great War must be fought. This Bloody Sacrifice is the critical point of the World-[96]Ceremony of the Proclamation of Horus, the Crowned and conquering Child, as Lord of the Aeon.

Hope that helps you a bit.

Mars = Aries (god of war) = Aryans (Hitler's Youth)

Venus = Pentagram = Lucifer (morning and evening star)

Pentagram procession has actually been fairly good at predicting some events:
Goroadachi Etenemaki
www.goroadachi.com...
Super torch rituals, enjoy.

Mercury = Messenger

Kabbalah and numerology come into this also.

Symbols rule this world not laws or words - Confucius

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I figured your thread was missing this.
This guy is a false prophet.
edit on 6-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I AGREE TOTALLY! I'm so tired of people saying that also. That's what religion has done to society! It sickens me when bible-thumpers always go on and on about their bible stories when they don't know how ignorant they sound!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapSolo
I AGREE TOTALLY! I'm so tired of people saying that also. That's what religion has done to society! It sickens me when bible-thumpers always go on and on about their bible stories when they don't know how ignorant they sound!

Pot calling kettle black?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ah well another lets bash them religious freaks thread lol, cause there all insane or something, thanks for starting another wasted thread lol, brings alot of knowledge to this world.

I dont believe in any god but ehck hating is still hating

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is what you are saying, that all there is in all creation is humans and demons? no other sentient lifeforms or intelligence except god and angels and such? no other dimensions or anything? just us and them?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Is what you are saying, that all there is in all creation is humans and demons? no other sentient lifeforms or intelligence except god and angels and such? no other dimensions or anything? just us and them?

Nope.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah !! How arrogant of these "People" to have their own opinion and not agree with you !? .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the major problem with the field of study is that people can say any thing that happens to cross their minds, and there is no way to cross check it. and it seems that the more outlandish it is, the quicker it is accepted as truth.

example: the egyptians built the pyramids. we aren't sure how, but we are learning the techniques they used little by little, and day by day.

response: that's not true.

example: the egyptians didn't build the pyramids. it was built by aliens (demons, ancient aliens, representatives of the Galactic Federation of Light, beings who sent ELEnin to destroy us, or whatever the particular theory of the day is) from another dimension.

response: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!

example: earth is a planet among many, no better and no worse.

response: that's not true.

example: earth is the center of the galaxy and every other race is somehow helping or watching out for earth.

response: I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!

what do you expect from a bunch of people with too much weed and too much time on they hands?
edit on 6-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Did you write the post that said "call me arrogant but........all of the aliens are actually demons?
sorry if I confused you with someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join