It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Basing our understanding of deity on those of the ancient human mind, is it possible that angels and demons are nothing more than an advanced, extraterrestrial species?
Not a problem at all. Angels, at certain points in the scriptures, are most likely just a human messanger, anyway.

Basing our understanding on the modern human mind, is it possible that extraterrestrials are actually angels and demons?
Still no problem.

I could use the question: does it really matter? The answer of course is no. Speculation never truely matters.

In sum, we are just not as smart as we like to think we are... and right at this moment, not particularly prepared to receive Christ or ET in person.
Considering how we vastly underestimate the intelligence of our ancestors, pointing out ours as perfect, and theirs as inept, but also to the point where we're willing to lie about our ancestors actual beliefs, I'd think it's pretty factual that humanity isn't all that smart, for all it's back slapping.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Considering how we vastly underestimate the intelligence of our ancestors, pointing out ours as perfect, and theirs as inept, but also to the point where we're willing to lie about our ancestors actual beliefs, I'd think it's pretty factual that humanity isn't all that smart, for all it's back slapping.

What is certain is that we don't know jack.
What is also certain is that we think we know... it all.

The combination renders an effect of 7 billion human individuals, all certain of rightness but not a single one of them with anything more than the next.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
I fear these "holier than thou people," who profess to be experts on demonology, than any extraterrstrial race that have visited our planet Earth.
So do I. Considering that the Bible warns against talking to spirits, I don't think it's kosher for there to BE Christians who are demon experts.

Some of these so called, "religious experts," who think that man was created in Gods image; has lead to the enslavement of African Americans until the U.S. Civil War ended.
Some of these so called religious experts were also the ones that ended slavery. There's a wide range of behavior. Watch the movie Amazing Grace. Touted as a religious video, it's really Englad's more peaceful ending of slavery...upon which the Hymn Amazing Grace is CENTERED. That we lost this part of our history in this song is atrocious.

So now... some of these crazy religious "nut job's," try to portray ET's as Demons.

Give me a break. I'm not going to trivialize, or ignore the verbal threats that equate my faith in ET's, as in - Worshiping a demon or demon's that has an evil intent on the human race.
Devil's advocate moment: with so much of your trust wrapped up in ET, if ET is trely evil, you're not going to stop him in time. Imagine a bunch of "ET worshippers" meeting an Alien (from the movie Alien) or even a Predator. I don't expect them to be ready for those types of monsters.

In fact... I equate demonology with racism, that portrays any living or inter-dimensional entity, that is not in the image of man as "evil."
I equate Angel-awe with racism, that portrays any living or inter-dimensional entity, that is not in the image of man as "benevolent". This cuts two ways. Could aliens be demons? If the behavior fits, sure, but let's wait until they're walking among us publically before we make the decision, ok?

I'll have to be wary, and be on the lookout, for these "HATERS," who profess to be "God's chosen one's," and that they feel "too hell with anybody else."
You know, sometimes the whole boy who cried wolf situation leads to the wolf atacking the village and slaying them all in its rabid haste because they grew tired of the boy's fear of canines, more than he was actually lying. It's ok to not believe in Aliens being Demons. But to bounce off the other side of the map is asking for your gullibility to lead to your doom.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Aliens are demons. I'm sorry your being mislead. Your eternal soul is at stake here. The Bible tells us how this is all going to play out and its happening. You will soon see your little alien fantasy coming to be. The Bible tells us there will be a grand end time deception and I believe this will be it. They will do this to bring in their one world government of the antichrist. I actually think they are going to play the good alien vs bad alien to really hook the spiritually blind and seal their fate. Look up project bluebeam. Look at their push to bring in a one world government. This was written about a long time ago in the Bible and it is almost complete.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
The combination renders an effect of 7 billion human individuals, all certain of rightness but not a single one of them with anything more than the next.
Oh, some have more truth than others. Gravity works and we do physically age and die, so there are facts out there. The problem is difrentiating between fact and opinion. Most of us can't do it at all, let alone part of the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Imagine you were a demon and your goal was to decieve people into decieving more away from a belief in a supreme being and our origins. How would you go about it if you had the power to show yourself? Do it as you reallyare or pose as something else?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Aliens are demons. I'm sorry your being mislead. Your eternal soul is at stake here. The Bible tells us how this is all going to play out and its happening. You will soon see your little alien fantasy coming to be. The Bible tells us there will be a grand end time deception and I believe this will be it. They will do this to bring in their one world government of the antichrist. I actually think they are going to play the good alien vs bad alien to really hook the spiritually blind and seal their fate. Look up project bluebeam. Look at their push to bring in a one world government. This was written about a long time ago in the Bible and it is almost complete.

There is plenty of non Bible or other religious texts that point towards the "aliens" actually being "demons". You should look it up and use it for a more rational argument.

They tend to stop posting when you challenge them with real data.

Hence the lack of debunking of Jack Parsons.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. These Religious Folk look into small similarities and Fairy Tale verses from the Bible as their "Irrefutable" Evidence when there is not too much Evidence that what ever is in our sky are Non Human Intelligence Race (and this is coming from a believer). Its sad

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Care to elaborate? I want Evidence not a story that could be Interpreted in another way. When it comes to Religion thats not Evidence

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
I agree with the OP. These Religious Folk look into small similarities and Fairy Tale verses from the Bible as their "Irrefutable" Evidence when there is not too much Evidence that what ever is in our sky are Non Human Intelligence Race (and this is coming from a believer). Its sad

Explain Jack Parsons.

OTO and NASA please, I can't wait to hear your excuses.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Care to elaborate? I want Evidence not a story that could be Interpreted in another way. When it comes to Religion thats not Evidence

It is in links in the second post on the 1st page. . . .

jeez

Oh and there are links in the Koran and Celtic traditions.

Did you know there are other religions than Roman Catholicism? Doubt it. . . .
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Even if we are to liken the behaviour of alleged aliens to "demons", that is only one type of alien that is involved in such encounters; the 4 ft tall alien with grey skin and large black eyes.

Close to the entirety of the remaining, reported types initiate contact through chance (their craft is landed in a presumably remote field and is happened upon by the witness) or through "inviting" the witness meet them.

One last thing, I am perplexed as to why "supernatural" entities would need spaceships to travel around?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I study aliens and UFOs enough to be something of an expert. The people who believe aliens are demons are usually fundamentalist christians, who believe that human beings are the only life anywhere in the universe. They believe this because their interpretation of the bible tells them this.

If aliens aren't black-ops soldiers in fancy new flying machines then they must be demons. This is their logic.

It's nothing to really worry about. Just ignore them.
edit on 6-9-2011 by aletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The only thing i see similar is the shape and size of the head of this "Demon" he claims he was in contact with.

From what people have been said to have seen from these Grey's...The dont wear cloths (and i sure as hell know they dont wear capes as show in his portrait of this being) and Grey;s eyes are huge and black. Unless this "Demon" was stoned im not buying it. And what has you convinced this guy is telling the truth? People claim to see actual Aliens before and these claims are deemed as Fantasy. How is this any different? Because it has to do with Religion? Please dude. Theres more proof in a Flying Spaghetti Monster than anything in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

haters gonna hate.

educate-yourself.org...

Imagine how incensed American Bible Belt Christian fundamentalists would react if Muslims or Buddhists, or Hindi "preachers" [or ET's for that matter] came knocking on their door and got into their face about being "saved" in the same way that Christian fundamentalists have set up shop among other cultures and in other lands.

Christian fundamentalists would be FURIOUS and their reaction would be swift and severe to any who would DARE attempt to dissuade them from their self righteous Biblical assumptions and preacher-inspired beliefs. but self anointed, "servant of God" Christian fundamentalist hypocrites actually have the nerve to declare that it's their "duty" and "responsibility" to "bring the salvation of the Lord" to other people, in other cultures, because "the Lord" told them to to it, blah, blah, blah, when the real "mission" is to gather more power, gain greater influence, and expand their financial empires.

edit on 6-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How do we know that other planets aren't merely the material manifestation of other dimensions? Speed, distance and time all seem to disappear with mysticism and quantum theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The only thing i see similar is the shape and size of the head of this "Demon" he claims he was in contact with.

From what people have been said to have seen from these Grey's...The dont wear cloths (and i sure as hell know they dont wear capes as show in his portrait of this being) and Grey;s eyes are huge and black. Unless this "Demon" was stoned im not buying it. And what has you convinced this guy is telling the truth? People claim to see actual Aliens before and these claims are deemed as Fantasy. How is this any different? Because it has to do with Religion? Please dude. Theres more proof in a Flying Spaghetti Monster than anything in the Bible.

I am talking about Jack Parsons of the god damned Jet Propulsion Laboratory studying under Aleister Crowley (the beast 666 founder of Thelema) performing the Babylon ritual with L Ron Hubbard (scientology founder) to summon the spirit of Lucifer into this world.

Scientologists in Hollywood: Voice of Bart Simpson, Tom Cruise, John Travolta

ummm big alien pushers

Not to mention the aliens are god in scientology!

The whole Jack dying in 1947 and Roswell in 1947 afterwards starting the whole UFO craze.

Please debunk it!

Oh and way to bring up the flying spaghetti monster, it just points to your inability to grasp esoteric concepts.
They are awfully abstract at first.

The dajjal system of the Koran matches very closely to America and the UN today.

Mohammed predicted teh Dajjal would be One-eyed and low and behold Freemasons and the USA are using them everywhere.

I know too much information for you to handle. I suggest you actually look through the evidence before spamming your ignorance.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Are you seriously using Scientology as Evidence for your claims? If so you provide NO Evidence because Scientology is a joke. Do better.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
I fear these "holier than thou people," who profess to be experts on demonology, than any extraterrestrial race that have visited our planet Earth.

The presence of vigilantism... of these so called "holy warrior's," need for the subugation and murder of people who they proclaim to be practitioners of witchcraft; as in certain parts of Africa, including the history of the early colonial period of the United States,> [witch burning,]< reeks of the savagery and wickedness of the human race.

Not to forget the - Spanish Inquistion, which relied on the faith that Earth was the center of the Universe.

Some of these so called, "religious experts," who think that man was created in Gods image; has lead to the enslavement of African Americans until the U.S. Civil War ended.

So now... some of these crazy religious "nut job's," try to portray ET's as Demons.

Give me a break. I'm not going to trivialize, or ignore the verbal threats that equate my faith in ET's, as in - Worshiping a demon or demon's that has an evil intent on the human race.

In fact... I equate demonology with racism, that portrays any living or inter-dimensional entity, that is not in the image of man as "evil."

I'll have to be wary, and be on the lookout, for these "HATERS," who profess to be "God's chosen one's," and that they feel "too hell with anybody else."

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 6-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 6-9-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

lol, here we go, even if we put a devil in front of you right now, you'd say "hey this entity deserves rights, and lets allow them their own mardi-gra", I guess the "believers" in GOD will have to be on the lookout for your racism against GOD too. Seriously save the lets protect the devil speech for conversations with occultist/masnoic/kabbalist/zionist homicidal maniacs in denial like TPTB who like to invoke them probably as much as you do.

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
im amazed , as alway, ATS provide an infinite source of laugher

Aliens are demons, really .?

Do you think our planet is the only planet hosting life, in the universe ?

So, instead of thinking rationaly, you chose to believe in a less potential option named God ?

Lets get serious for a moment here, you can believe in your floating man in the sky, but please, stop makin the humankind looking like a bunch of pathetic losers, because of your religion.

ATS,why did you sunk to so low level standards....why ?

edit on 6-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

Who said demons live only on earth? you're providing the best laugh of all with that narrow minded thinking, now get a grip pls.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234One last thing, I am perplexed as to why "supernatural" entities would need spaceships to travel around?
Change of form. Spirits aren't really that limited on the shapes they could take.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join