It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
There is only a conflict with a persons belief in RELIGION. Religious beliefs and DOGMA are not consistent with a belief in both God and E.T.....but this is understandable since RELIGION is a creation of Man and NOT a construct of a Deity.

Your so off split, lol. There is no sense arguing words that are so far off from the truth, its not even close...

So you say I am off...how so? Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
who says demons are bad anyways?..the church and organized religions,thats who and they have a very cruel and barbaric reputation for accusing people of being evil and then burning them at the stake...

so going by that sad and sorry fact.the demons might actually be good.

Yeah, creatures that abduct humans against their will and sexually molest them, impregnate them, and possibly keep them detained in underground facilities are "good." Wow, what would "bad" be?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
the demented and sexually repressed,medieval church leaders had their own torture dungeons and they impregnated many many women against their will and they also murdered hundreds and hundreds of thousands,if not millions, of men,women and children...

heres one of the most evil people that ever lived..."pope" innocent VIII > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Comen sense really i mean there's clearly no proof of aliense at all

but there is proof that demons exist, i mean if there's a women that says she could be channel

thru them and tell you exactly what they are saying to her would you believe her .....

sounds more like someones being possesed AND BELIEVE ME IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ALL THIS
DEMON POSSESED STUFF ITS REAL

one of my friends were possesed in a youth praise and worship grouping witch is held in our local church every
thursday , this storry was like spreaded every were in school , He admits that he has been listening heavy metal and stuff , and it was the first time he was went to a praise and worship grouping
when it happen every body ran out the doors and girls were crying and it was really
weird , he told us he wasn't in control at that moment.

you herd about that stuff on tv or in church but could this be aliens?
it could be 3 things

1)lets see if you have done some research you'l know that HAARP can cause balls of heat that could be the explanation of that lights people see in the sky

2) it could be the goverment making advance military aircrafts and hoping that people could buy the UFO bullsh#$

3)well .....yeah Demons if you will

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
there was no haarp or government hundreds of years ago...

organized reliogions invented god,angels,satan and demons,to persecute and scare their sheeple and keep them in line and to make sure their collection plates are filled wiyh lots of blind faith $$$

i could very easily "act" posessed if i wanted to...

as far as aliens go.just go outside on a clear night and look up.theres around 100,000,000,000 billion stars within a 100,000,000,000 galaxies and if anyone says there are no aliens,other intelligent life forms out there,then they are living in denial of reality,afraid of the truth...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Split, let's take it back to your original post.

There is no contradiction in a person believing in in some kind of deity or God.

Then you said,

Religious beliefs and DOGMA are not consistent with a belief in both God and E.T.....

That you are claiming no contradictions brings you to make contradictions. I would suggest speaking more clearly and staying on topic.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i feel the pain of the op. religious people ought to stick to their threads and not spread their conjecture as truth. this is my first post and your thread hit so close to home with me i just had to give my support since im always debating with people who try to say aliens are really demons. they just know that if other cultures exist on other planets it means their bible is wrong, even though mathematically the chances of them being correct are incredibly low given how many life sustaining planets there are out there, it doesn't matter because they couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag. try not to let the stupid's get you down too much. they're just pissed off we dont need the jesus crutch in our life like they do theirs.

plus they know almost noone gives a # about the religious forum so they have to go and be an attention whore trying to find a way to make their belief system relevant in the ufo forum.

oh btw, i figured i should add my ufo experience, well besides a few months ago when i saw a hovering flashing light for a minute and then fly off and vanish. a year ago i had an amazing sighting, around 10 pm i was leaving my gf's house and i step onto the back step and see these lights off in the distance coming closer, i keep looking and when i can make them out i see something crazy. 7 fireballs about less than 10 ft in diameter each, in single file formation spaced 100 ft apart from eachother, going about 20 mph. just above the treetops like maybe 500 ft off the ground and silent. they flew right over my head, got my gf and her mom to see them too. they were goldish/orange and the inside was like a swirling fiery plasma and the outside was a electrical static like force field. really freaking crazy but very beautiful. i think they were a probe of some kind, they were flying right next to a local tv station's antennae.

edit on 31-10-2011 by Shamanik1320 because: added my sighting to my post

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

oh wow, guess what? u dont have any proof either it appears, and there are plenty of witnesses and video evidence of ufos, but no photos of your jesus u dolts go on and on about so much. the only evidence u bring to the table is that you clearly dont have a firm grip on the english language.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

*yawn* yeah you would know a lot about brainwashing lol. u obviously dont get what the person you were replying to is saying because u can't fathom that all this conjecture u call "faith" could even possibly be wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
religion is like a fat guy on a turtle! the turtles shell is strong. but with the fat guy on top. moving forward is imposable!

then again what would super Jesus do?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I won't argue that ALL "alien" lifeforms are demonic, but, many of these aliens have the traits of demons.

Who's to say that fallen ones didn't create their own species? Sounds ludicrous but they are mighty. If man can clone a sheep (i have no doubt and believe that they have done so with human, too) why can't these mighty fallen ones make their own little helpers.

I'll be a fool to believe otherwise, since i do believe in aliens and demons.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

They are Demons , or are Demon motivated.

www.tribulation-now.org...
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanik1320

Shamanik 1320 - Welcome to ATS - You got your first star from me. Since I consider myself a Ufologist, and a Shaman of the Ufonauts, I will have to disagree that religious people who preach demonology, should stick to there own threads.

I do not cater to talk shows on radio that ban religious conversation. My guess... is that at least a third of Ufology is based on religion.

Therefore... we cannot ban these demonologist's, because, even though I have to hold my nose often, while reading these "demons = ET thread's and post's, they have every right to thread and post on Alien's and UFO's topics.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 1-11-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the link in my signature shows more evidence to show that they're in fact and indeed demons than your simple post saying we're arrogant :/ you mad bro?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Split, let's take it back to your original post.

There is no contradiction in a person believing in in some kind of deity or God.

Then you said,

Religious beliefs and DOGMA are not consistent with a belief in both God and E.T.....

That you are claiming no contradictions brings you to make contradictions. I would suggest speaking more clearly and staying on topic.

This is not a contradiction.....you are confusing RELIGION and DOGMA.....with GOD. They are not the same. Religious beliefs may not even have what could be considered GOD in them....DOGMA.....is essentialy a practiced belief or action that becomes a confused reality to the religious over time.

I might believe in SOMETHING....it might even be labeled or considered GOD.....but what does that mean? Only I know what it means for me and it is not a religion nor is the any DOGMA INVOLVED.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
A Note About Baiting, And Threads Based On Baiting

I'm sorry this thread went on as long as it did.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join