It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
"the world ends,everytime someone dies.the world is reborn,whenever a baby first cries"...quote, blocula - 2011.
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
"the world ends,everytime someone dies.the world is reborn,whenever a baby first cries"...quote, blocula - 2011.
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

The World doesn't end when someone dies. It does not end for the one dead. It is their to allow their ashes to be spread on land or sea and it is their to allow burial.

The world will end when our sun.....many billions of years from now....will expand into a RED GIANT due to it's burning off of the majority of it's Hydrogen as it is converted to HELIUM. The sun will expand to encompass the orbits of all the inner planets.

Then again....some moron at the LH Accelerator....will leave another Baguette in the tunnel....causing the creation of a BLACKHOLE....that will swallow the Earth. Figures. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We never "Die" anyway, We just revert to our natural Elements.
The water in our bodies is Billions of years old.
All the Elements that make up our cells etc, are the result of the big bang and Exploded Stars.

We Dont Die, We Recycle...think of it like that and you can live forever....You Are a Universal entity.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Everyone knows an Alien Invasion is waaaay different than a demonic invasion. The return of Jesus or the rise of Satan are the types of things you see on billboards when driving through the country side...

First of all, we have never proved Aliens exist or not. So who are these Aliens that you are talking about? Are we talking about theoretical aliens visiting Earth? Or are we talking about alien reports in Ufology? Which one are the pro-demon people talking about?

Are people claiming Ufologist argue that Haunted Houses are actually haunted by aliens, and this idea is discussed frequently and the pro-demon people are debating in this thread that "aliens" are really ghosts/demons?

What the HELL is going on in this thread?

I for one think there is a big difference in the characteristics of hauntings, poltergeist, possessions, things that go bump in the night, compared to alien claims in Ufology, and also waaaaaay different than theoretical discussion about potential alien life by scientists and such.

I believe in the supernatural and I don't know why, but to be quite honest I'm a little offended that people want to group the supernatural and aliens together. Not only is it disrespectful to supernatural studies it also makes no sense with aliens in Ufology and normal science's viewpoints of potential life in the Universe.

On the other hand I do find Dr. Chuck Missler's ideas very interesting and I'll entertain it, but however I really don't think the Bible is a book of fact. I think you are wasting your time looking for scientific fact from the Bible. Where in the Bible does it state Man evolved from Chimpanzees?

I know there is a theory called Panspermia, where life was seeded on Earth from Asteroids and Comets, there is also a theory, I can't recall the name, that aliens created life on Earth.

Now if Aliens are Demons and they created life on Earth, does that mean God is a Demon?

Hopefully that sounds so silly to rest this Aliens are Demons argument.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
yes, a gargantuas red giant and whenever that happens, we just might be able to escape this total and complete annihilation of earth and colonize another world. but i don't think we will. because we spend far too much money,time and effort going to war and killing eachother off. when all that effort and money could have and should have been spent on figuring out ways to ensure our survival...we will reap what we sow and i hope i am dead before the angel of death swallows us whole.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Although people just LOVE World End Stories....and many preach....THE END IS NEAR...REPENT! And they have a deep SELF LOATHING OF ALL THAT IS MANDKIND....in reality....people have it pretty good! In fact....we are at a point in time where a greater majority of people have more than they need. This is more so now than anytime in our past....so....TURN UP THE A/C...OPEN A BEER....AND STOP WORRYING!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Lets look at the facts: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy.
Anyone who has had college level Astronomy will tell you that with an infinite universe is filled with
millions/billions of galaxies, planets, stars. The possibilities of life from bacteria to intelligent beings is
a very LARGE number. To think that we the people of this little Earth are the only living beings in the vast Universe just tells you how unintelligent or uneducated people are. It would be an awful waste of space to have only us as the representatives of intelligent life. The possibilities are larger than we can imagine due to the math, chemistry, and physics of nature.

well said

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
the visible universe that contains billions of stars within billions of galaxies,might only appear that way because we very well may be looking at a mirrored hologram. an illusion created by an advanced race of ancient demons who seduce and molest humanity disguised as aliens...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I didn't mind when there were only rare occasions that the Christians and those who *think* they're Christians wandered into the general populace of ATS. I stayed out of the religious boards and, for the most part, they stayed out of the other stuff. But there's nothing more insufferable than a Christian--or pseudo-Christian--with a *little* knowledge. Arrogant bastards think they know everything about everything--and it's all to do with their dreadfully imperfect understanding of the Bible. Which, even if it were possible to understand perfectly... well, that's for another day.

As I was saying, I didn't mind the occasional incursion. But now they're stalking every board that strikes their fancy. And it's getting harder and harder not to scold. But I promised I wouldn't do that, because it just makes them worse. Best to ignore them. I only wish everyone would....

# that. engage.
christians, all religious people, have the right to believe whatever they want..but, when they use their religious beliefs to misinform others, or, when they are in positions of political power, to deny others truthful information, whether it be about alien life, or evolution, anything, THEY MUST BE OPPOSED. We're late in the game here on earth. the bad guys are winning because the good guys won't fight back. Time to get busy, everyone..at every level of society, it's time to take the fight to the oppressors.
Let's rock.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Lets look at the facts: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy.
Anyone who has had college level Astronomy will tell you that with an infinite universe is filled with
millions/billions of galaxies, planets, stars. The possibilities of life from bacteria to intelligent beings is
a very LARGE number. To think that we the people of this little Earth are the only living beings in the vast Universe just tells you how unintelligent or uneducated people are. It would be an awful waste of space to have only us as the representatives of intelligent life. The possibilities are larger than we can imagine due to the math, chemistry, and physics of nature.

Absolutely so. But know this, there are millions who believe just that, that we humans are all alone in this great big universe, and are the only ones created by their God. Other planets and Star Systems are even mentioned in the Biblical texts, but these are discarded, as Earth and Humans are God's creations, and all that other stuff out there is just what was left over, I reckon. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kavaron
Well, I first heard this theory here a few days ago and I am convinced now that most UFOs are demons (because I know they exist) and those who are not demons are hoaxes and secret weapons designed here on earth.

edit on 14-9-2011 by kavaron because: (no reason given)

And can I ask how exactly you know?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

The Star Beings are here with us already and they are pure Love! My guides, the Angels, are Star Beings and I see them every day with my mind's eye/third eye. They see us as family and love us more than you love your children simply because they have more love in them. We Humans still need to fix our societal problems before they fully manifest in our dimension/realm/manifestation level. In other words, we Humans need to get rid of the corrupt puppet government officials and their puppeteer masters(the Cabal/NWO/Illuminati). Please do not wait for 2012 to come and do nothing!!! This is exactly what the Cabal want you to do... nothing!!! You are the one who supposed to fix our societal problems.

It is easy to see the Cabal has full-time ATS member agents that are here to dis-inform you and poison good/reliable information provided by good-intentioned ATS members. Wake up!!! ATS us infestated by Cabal puppets.

-Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Caioneach

How arrogant can you be without linking to any evidence debunking the aliens are demons.

Try again.

The top brass also known as TPTB are heavily into the occult. (Skull & Bones, Golden Dawn, Theosophy, etc)

Look up the original 007 and Magician John Dee
Queen Elizabeth's Magician -John Dee
www.youtube.com...

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws ~ Confucius

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occult
www.youtube.com...
A look into the occult influence of Aleister Crowley on Jack Parsons, founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) and subsequently on NASA. Ceremony, Ritual and Symbolism of occult significance may be the governing force behind the space program. Uphold the Constitution. Defend the Bill of Rights. Preserve the Republic.

The Arrivals
www.youtube.com...
This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

Wash Your Brain - Hollywood Mind Control
www.youtube.com...
From ancient goddesses to Lady Gaga, culture creation is the method of rulers to keep children fighting wars. Jamie and Freeman join Wash Your Brain to open the doors to occult rituals in Hollywood laying bare the propaganda techniques to help guide our youth out of the black magic spell.

The Pharmacratic Inquisition
video.google.com...
Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

The 33rd parallel plays a big role in UFO sightings also so you may wish to look in that phenomena also.

If you don't want to look through the evidence it is your loss.

edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

wow, what a great contribution!
I love the sources: youtube, youtube and ... that's right... youtube, the place where people post a fart and think they contribute anything else than a series of unproven claims, with some stupid slideshow and even more stupid soundtrack. Repackaging "nothing" doesn't turn it into something... not even on Youtube.

ps. after rereading (and publishing) I thought that well maybe i was a little too hard, too sarcastic. Please don't take this as a personal attack, it's not intended to be one (although maybe it sounds like one - for that i apologize). The criticism still applies, however... i encourage people finding other insights but please, use decent methods and decent sources.
edit on 15-9-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: wanted to add something

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

It is called somewhere to start.

No one is stopping you from doing your own DUE DILIGENCE.

Way to contribute to the thread.... oh wait. . . you just decided to use it as a platform to sling insults. Feel like posting any evidence or searching the thread for the rest of what I posted? No?

edit on 15-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

And when you say unproven claims do you have ANY evidence to support your claims? Do you offer any? NO...

I wish trolls like you had something to offer aside from worthless comments.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ok ok, i have a question...... if UFOs and ETs are demons, what exactly is your definition of a demon?
what are they?
were do they come from?
what are they doing here?
why do they do what they do?

try to use detail, but not too much, i dont like reading walls of text lol

edit on 15/9/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Thats not "a" question, thats five questions!

Poor trolling my friend, try changing lures.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by DaveNorris

Thats not "a" question, thats five questions!

Poor trolling my friend, try changing lures.

ok, i have multiple questions
if UFOs and ETs are demons, what exactly is your definition of a demon?
what are they?
were do they come from?
what are they doing here?
why do they do what they do?

and im not trolling, im trying to see someone elses point of veiw. you cant ask someone to accept what your saying is fact without explaining details
edit on 15/9/2011 by DaveNorris because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

It is called somewhere to start.

No one is stopping you from doing your own DUE DILIGENCE.

Way to contribute to the thread.... oh wait. . . you just decided to use it as a platform to sling insults. Feel like posting any evidence or searching the thread for the rest of what I posted? No?

And when you say unproven claims do you have ANY evidence to support your claims? Do you offer any? NO...

I wish trolls like you had something to offer aside from worthless comments.

whatever
wanna get "informed" on youtube... it's your life, go ahead

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thWorldIsNow

No they are not here to disinform you, they are here to tell you to open your two eyes not your third one and to see things as they are: if any beings here, those flying with aicraft are aliens, that's the definition of alien ' not from this place/planet?

And there are no demons, But some who are overreligious are like with a mind control chip so no wonder. For them everything is demons, when will you learn demons, angels, are just words of religion used to explain the unexplained, not literal definitions.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
demons might have originated on earth a long,long time ago.they are the "fallen ones" "the watchers" who were cast out of the bodies of the giants that god destroyed in the flood and were made to wander the earth and seduce humanity...

and it is these demons that desired to once again inhabit physical bodies.so they posess people and animals. they also created biological robots we call the alien greys,whom they inhabit as a way to further seduce humnaity and lead us astray of god...

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join