It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The ancient civilizations of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas shared several intriguing characteristics:

They were extremely advanced scientifically and technologically.
Animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming rate, preceding their demise.
They believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from the "gods", whom they perceived as coming from the stars and also the subterranean level of the earth.
These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct while at the pinnacle of their existance.

Many of these revered and feared entities were described as looking like winged-reptilians or dragons.

Another significant parallel from the Holy Bible is shown in Jeremiah 8:17, "Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you, which will bite you, saith the Lord." The definition of a cockatrice is a reptilian bird-like creature or winged-serpent.

Look at the amount of animal mutilations going on today and the sickening number of child abductions that are never solved. These Occultist/satanic religions demand sacrifices.

As history repeats itself, let it be understood that we are living in a time likened as "in the days of Noah" (I Peter 3:20)
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Just as we are criticised for holding a view that 'our thinking is limited' because we call them demons/spirits, the same exact thing can be said of those who categorically state that these things are 'extraterrestrial aliens'. Can you not grasp, through all these facts, that this is not a simple case of "extra terrestrial visitation"? What drove them away, obliterated most of them? If you maintain that the Bible simply labeled aliens as demons, why in the heck did 'they go away'? If you believe that the bible is a forgery, it would never have been needed if this group of 'extra terrestrials' had succeeded the last time. We wouldn't be here, period.

Please, everyone not on the demon side, please keep your mind open. Yehushua, in his infinite wisdom, gave mankind the power to defend themselves against these things through the use of His name. These things know this and will only come around Christians weak in their relationship with our Creator.

I don't have any further answers, but an ernest prayer to Him for help in seeing the truth should assist you in finding the real truth. This is how it happened for me. Peace.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere in the 36 pages.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Coming frm someone who beleives in demons, think again who is the mentally ill. Maybe you have reading comprehension problems? I was talking about how you believe in those TV shows where someone who has also something to do with religion talks about demons, so I was attacking your TV or other sources, NOT the Bible? (in my last 1-2 posts)

And how uncredible your sources are, in fact, let's say these are high tech military stuff and not aliens - coming from former employees in such sites and not religious whackos. Would you still call them demons/daemons whatever even if they were proven to be not aliens? You would, who's mentally ill again? That's what I thought.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
to have an open mind towards all possibilities is not a mental problem,but being closed and narrow minded just might be a mental problem,fear and denial are all around us and those mental issues are what gets most people through the day...
edit on 12-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaveNorris

Yes ive looked into the ancient alien theory but i don't believe it the bible is the only thing i can fully trust.

You must be easily influenced and gullible....You shouldn't put so much trust into something that has been altered so much. Too much has been taken out or changed, how can you trust something like that???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
god and satan were created by organized religions to keep the sheeple in line and filled with fear...now demons and angels are another story, for i have encountered both and i know that they are real...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
there are a few possabilities, and i dont hink anyone knows the truth completely

1.they are aliens posing as angle/demons

2 they are angles/demons posing as aliens

3. they are angles/demons that we missinterpret as aliens

4 they are aliens that we missinterpret as angles/demons

5. both aliens and angles/demons exist and are both seen

6. neither exist and people have vivid imaginations

7. they are niether of these and are actually interdimensional beings

the list goes on and on, and none of them can be proven or disproven (although some are more likely than others) so what is the point in debating it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
they also could be one of these,a tulpa,a thought form that we subconsciously project with our minds > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaveNorris

Hell is actually on our planet though in chambers under the earth some near the dead sea.

I know you can't help it but....REALLY!?!.....I mean....COME ON! WAKE UP! Even the leaders of the various sects of Christianity are not so gullible to believe that! I have nothing but respect for a person who PRACTICES the teachings of JESUS....BHUDDA.....ETC.....but you are missing out on the benifits you can obtain from your own chosen religion!

CHRIST himself said....it is not necessary to believe in HIM.....he just asked to believe in the philosophy of what he taught and practiced as a practicle application to interacting with other people. To him....as long as a person did that....they also were a SON OF GOD....as he used this explaination to describe THE REAL understanding of the claim....SON OF GOD.

For you to get bogged down in every little TEACHING FABLE....is self defeating. The BIBLE is a teaching tool on how people should behave and act....it was never supposed to be taken literally. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
and the bible was used as a weapon to demonize,hunt down and kill hundreds of thousands of people that the sinister popes accused as witches and most of them were women...hmmmm, i wonder why they were mostly women? it does'nt take a sherlock holmes to figure that one out!...what a lonely evil world we are trapped in and we are being visited and molested by aliens and demons and we,as a race,refuse to believe it...thats total and complete denial..
edit on 14-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lets look at the facts: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy.
Anyone who has had college level Astronomy will tell you that with an infinite universe is filled with
millions/billions of galaxies, planets, stars. The possibilities of life from bacteria to intelligent beings is
a very LARGE number. To think that we the people of this little Earth are the only living beings in the vast Universe just tells you how unintelligent or uneducated people are. It would be an awful waste of space to have only us as the representatives of intelligent life. The possibilities are larger than we can imagine due to the math, chemistry, and physics of nature.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
thousands upon thousands of ufo's and flying saucers are reported and are purposefully eliminated from the mainstream media. read into this link just how many sightings there were in the past few years alone and more than half go unreported for fear of ridicule from a society that lives in denial of whats going on around them and are afraid to face the truth > en.wikipedia.org... something very bizzare and strange is going on and we are being visited by entities from all over the universe and or from another dimension of time and space...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

There are religions that existed at one point that said aliens not only were not demons but actually helped humans in development. Many of them were curiously enough destroyed and nearly erased forever by christianity. There has been far more demonic stuff done in the name of worshipping god than for any other reason. To be so small minded as to say "theyre not from earth, they must be demons" is ridiculous.

And i do acknowledge that there could be aliens who are not benevolent and want to destroy. but that doesnt make them demons it just makes them malevolent.

Please everybody just try open yourmind and understand that the earth is but a grain of sand on a beach. There is no way we could be the only ones. Enough with the self-absorbed, geocentric view of the universe. Enough with thinking that aliens have the same thought process as humans. Humans are barely of chimps as far as genes and actually as far as thought process goes. Like George Carlin said, were monkeys with automatic weapons and baseball caps.

We gotta stop thinking of what we'd do if aliens invaded earth, because lets face it if aliens invaded earth we be SOL.

They aren't arrogant, they're brainwashed.
And yes, I'm sick of hearing it myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
most people are lonely sheep who are easily led astray...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I first heard this theory here a few days ago and I am convinced now that most UFOs are demons (because I know they exist) and those who are not demons are hoaxes and secret weapons designed here on earth.

I sure believe that there are other civilizations out there but it seems that our neighborhood in the galaxy is very empty of intelligent life and the huge distances prevent them from getting in touch.

The only very slim possibility for me that UFOs are aliens is that the light orbs and discs are automated scout machines from nearby civilizations who come here only to scout. Maybe there is no technology in the universe which allows interstellar travel for human beings.

edit on 14-9-2011 by kavaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Also those who are sure that UFOs are aliens why isn't there a single video that show a spacecraft? All we see on videos are light orbs! In our era where even my grandmother has an iphone and can shoot a video why nobody ever captured a real ufo during the day where we can see the real shape of the alleged spacecraft?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kavaron

Read and research some cases you will see there are quite good cases involving spacecraft. But your conscious gets owned by some skeptics who saw or not saw, read or didn't read decide to debunk it. Rendlesham forest, search for it, Symbols tell a lot to think something may not be alright to call it ;human;. There are various other cases but this has to be the best as I doubt military draw symbols on their ships for the LOLz.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
what i would like to know is by who? and where are their flying saucers and ufo's being built? is there a factory somewhere on another planet producing these craft? this question opens up all kinds of dilemmas...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Aliens violating people sounds pretty demonic to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GNUFanx86
exactly and also i unfortunately think that these alien demons are harvesting our souls through the abduction scenario.capturing as many as they can before the final apocalypse...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by GNUFanx86
exactly and also i unfortunately think that these alien demons are harvesting our souls through the abduction scenario.capturing as many as they can before the final apocalypse...

UGH! You are KILLING ME! Final Apocalpse?!? You do realize that their is a major extiction level event every 750,000 years or so when YELLOW STONE erupts. There is also a planetary life killer that elliminates almost all life every 50 to 100 million years....as well as at least one major pandemic every 2 centuries and this is not to mention ice ages and magnetic polar shifts as well as the occasional KILLER SOLAR FLARE or Gama Ray burst.

People created religion to deal with a terrifying recognition that someday....they will DIE. Some can deal with this fact....others need religion to calm their fears.

Way I look at it....you don't recall anything before you were born so....whats the big deal of this happening after you die? Split Infinity....ps....from a good book....FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER....THE LITTLE DEATH....I WILL CONQUOR MY FEAR AND ALLOW IT TO PASS THROUGH ME.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join