It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Masterjaden

snipped

TV is not real. The problem with bring up TV programs as an argument is that they aren't so much a reflection of reality, as a vision of what those making it want to see. A Christian wasn't shown as a crazy man crucifying himself because that is reality, it's because that is the view of Christians they want you to share with them. TV isn't just entertainment. It's a tool that's used extremely effectively to shape the opinions and actions of people.

That's what I think is interesting about Ancient Astronaut Theory. It's on TV now, although a very bland, diluted version of it. The problem is, when you actually find explanations of some of this stuff that they use as evidence, they're blatantly lying. Like these hieroglyphics. They claim they're evidence of ancients seeing helicoptors and planes, flying saucers.

www.catchpenny.org...

The truth is, that when they needed to change what was said on a wall or monument, they'd fill in the glyphs with plaster, and recarve something else. Over time, the plaster eroded away, and left an image of two glyphs on top of eachother, that resembles a helicopter.

So, I think they know that part of their theory is BS. Yet they still promote it. Why not toss it out and focus on the other things that actually cannot be explained yet? Because TV isn't real, and it makes the story better...also looks cool in their intro.

As an aside, a Christian Ancient Alien researcher was interviewed for this show, and his viewpoint stayed completely untouched. They didn't use a bit of the footage they shot with him.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
Also what if these Angles/Demons/Gods/Falling Angles/Space Brother/Annunaki/Jinns were actually Extraterrestrials? Why is it impossible for this to have actually happened? Its something thats very plausible and i'd bet anything that if we could travel in time we would see our Ancestors interacting with beings from another Planet. Its a huge possibility.

It's not. Why is it impossible to take it a step further and believe that there is a Creator? That he created others before us. That they might have been held to higher standards, and not given free will. That they were jealous of humans with free will and a beautiful green planet and decided to attempt to destroy us and claim Earth for their own.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kicking2bears

I feel what your saying but its implied that UFO's and Aliens go together. Depends on how you interpenetrate the Evidence. But why are you here? To stress how this is in the wrong forum?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
how did giant men mate with regular sized human women? i dont think they did. but what i think was going on back then was genetic manipulation and artificial insemination...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

You have to understand religious fundamentalism to understand why they do this.
In fundamental versions of christianity especially, everything God did creating the universe etc etc , was for Human kind. In their religion we are the greatest of their god's creations. So, the idea of aliens throws a wrench into that: If there is life elsewhere in the universe, it kind of makes the idea that this is all for us look really dumb, really arrogant, and racist.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

no, i don't believe that..

what's your point ??

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
if we are ever going to arrive at an answer about the mysteries of our reality and about aliens.we have to first eliminate the "fabricated by organized religions" idea of satan and god and only then will we be able to arrive at the truth.if there is a god our creator he/she drives a flying saucer and if there is a satan he is an evil alien.theres a reason why star wars-1977 was the most popular movie ever made,because george lucas tapped into the long forgotten and supressed memories about what really happened to the human race... a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...
edit on 11-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was the subject of a setup with aliens and an abductee. They chose me to be with an abductee who happened to be psychic (to some degree). It was possibly to "bottle" up my emotions knowing I wasn't going to be able to handle it, because shortly after I started living with her the aliens called another subject from across the world. Why do I believe this? Because I saw the aliens bring her in my dream and there were numerous psychic events involving the event and after I lived with her I tied her abduction events to those of people who went public, seeing that most abductees are like her in that they would never tell anybody about their abduction events (she only told me because of the dream). Details of all these events when put together revealed a major large event that by all means does not seem to be possibly created by man, only by a much greater force (such as the alien mind).

In my experience/research this is factual, this is how the aliens "orchestrate" reality for abductees even years after an abdcution.

The Greys use technology that emits energy on frequencies that maintain a separation between the physical body of the abductee and its component field-bodies, including the emotional or astral body. The presence of the emotional component seems to enhance the"quality" of the frequency spectrum that they wish to use.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i have been thinking the same recently too! maybe they belive they have more chance of being demons that aliens?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the insectoid aliens and the grey aliens,that are encountered again and again,are actually super intelligent insects who evolved on earth long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene.they live deep underground and when they abduct a person,they first spray him or her with "pheromones" while they sleep, which are chemicals that all insects use to hypnoitize their prey and to create certain desired behavioral responses,one of which is the "pheromone induced hallucination" that is planted in the abductees minds of aliens from space and ufo's,which disguises whats really going on here...this is what i believe after a lot of reading,talking with people and research...and its really bad news for the human race...especially when realizing that most people will simply refuse to believe in the possibility...life is easier living in denial of reality www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Any Evidence for this? I believe in little Grey Beings Visiting our Planet but your just spewing things with no Evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Any Evidence for this? I believe in little Grey Beings Visiting our Planet but your just spewing things with no Evidence.
can you show me any evidence that the moon is really in the sky and not just a holographic projection? < probably not...the insectoid alien is just one of many theories and i think its true...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What???

Its your belief but it is not fact. We dont even know whats Visiting us. So lets find out what these things are before making assumptions.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

What???

Its your belief but it is not fact. We dont even know whats Visiting us. So lets find out what these things are before making assumptions.
a truly terrifying theory,is'nt it?...so we'll just forget all about it,deny the possibility and continue living in denial...everything is so much easier that way...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Caioneach

Good on you....you have to feel sad for anyone that believes people who worship/care for Gaia ( Earth) are disciples of the devil!! Its laughable!

I know that American Indians have a great love and respect for Earth just as the indigenous people ( the Maori) of my country do. Its a damned pity there aren't more like them, we have much to learn.

ETA: Actually...those people who believe New Age Gaia worshippers are the devils spawn are very dangerous IMO. Very dangerous indeed.
edit on 10-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

Thank you, Annella, your post gives me hope, hope that people will come to see their own visible and sentient Mother Earth, that which provides for them EVERYTHING, that they have, eat, build with, keep warm with, and stand and live upon right now. We do not "worship" Lady Gaia," in the manner prescribed by Christians, for the word means "work for" and although we do work to keep Earth, Lady Gaia pure and clean, we do not worship in religious fever like some believe we do. Pagans, and Wiccans are friends of the Earth, not some domination force that rapes and plunders her on a daily basis, even casting trash upon her that lasts forever. (plastic) We do not "go to church" because our Father and Mother do not live in such devices, that are everywhere, and in everything. We do have a "saviour" because we know that is or own job, not to depend on a supernatural being coming down to save us, we all have to save ourselves. We are given the tools to this in our vast library of human knowledge, and our human willpower is very strong, if we let it be strong, and Love is the Ultimate Power.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karikuy
I think that many religious people are quick to say that aliens are the fallen angels of god just do to description in the bible. Of coarse most people are afraid of the unknown and label them as demons or what not. Then again until you've met one how do you know if they are good beings or not, many descriptions from contactees and those who were abducted describe some of them as soul less or reptilian in behavior. So who knows really until they make contact and we get to know them.

I would agree, Karikuy, and it is a Great Unknown out there in the universe, a place we actually know little about.

I believe the story of the "Fallen Angels" came from the Annunaki tales of wars of Gods and Men. There was a rebellion, and 600 were banished to Earth, where they mated with human women, and did other nasty things to humans. These were the Iggy, and they were destroyed in the Deluge. They are no more, get it?
I have never met a Reptilian face to face in my recent memories, however I have read into and studied these creatures for many years, and have spoken to those who have had personal encounters with them. I have only seen them while is Spirit form, which we are talking about Astral Travel here. To me, at the time, and remember, I was in Spirit form here, they could not see me. The were about 8 or 9 feet tall, and had military like uniforms on. Each hand had 3 claws, they have a long snout, and are a greenish-Gray in appearance. The ones I saw have belts on, and some kind of weapon was attached there. I know this, having seen them in a form invisible to them, were I to meet face to face, I just might shoot first, ask questions later. I do feel that some of them have taken a liking to humanity, and have even mated with, and mixed DNA with humans over the years. The others are loyal to the masters, the Dragon Gods. Think "Evil Empire" and "Fourth Reich" here.

As far as making contact, friend, that began a very long time ago, so,me of you just do not listen to the voice within.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by DaveNorris

Yes ive looked into the ancient alien theory but i don't believe it the bible is the only thing i can fully trust.

I have to ask you, in the face of a statement like that, have you researched the origins of that Bible you cling to as the only truth? Have you sought out the authors of those writings and looked at their lives, and what drove them? How can you place ultimate trust in a book wholly written by MEN with an AGENDA and was loosely organized several time, beginning with Nicea, and continuing with King James, and on to the "New Translation?" New translation of what? What are they basing that one, anyway? I will show you some truth about your bible, but then, you most likely will not even consider it, but will blindly cast it aside. But, keeping in the friendly attitude and helpful nature of this forum, here you go:

"More wars have been waged, more people killed, and more evil perpetrated in the name of 'God' and religion, than by any other institutional force in human history.
The sad truth continues in our present day."
-Charles Kimball-

The Dark History of the Vatican

The Origin of the English Word for God

A Short History of the Bible

The Nephilim Giants

New Living Translation EXPOSED!

The Mythology of Christ

Religious Mind Control

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed

Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible and History

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

there have been dozens of famous exorcisms

Ever notice that only the Devout ever get possessed by these beings? I dealt with my own deamons, just as we all have to do. They live within the Spirit of Man, and Woman, and they come out too, in things like Anger, Greed, Sloth, and so on. Each human being had a Light and a Dark side. You cannot just remove one and be the other, for each Defines the other. What you must do is meld the two together into one. Taking and using from each, but being neither. This is the nature of being a Creator. Follow here. I was an automotive mechanical genius. I could build a car from the frame rails up. I could also just as easily destroy that car. The same is true for a house, a craftsman/woman builds it, but the same craftsman/woman can tear it down, and so can the forces of Nature, Air, (Storms) Water, (Floods) Fire, and in some areas, Earth, in the form of mudslides. Ever see anyone not a Devout Religious person get possessed?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Still, the aliens are demons thing is just another perception filter anomaly.

Just like in the dark ages, people who would see strange stuff in the sky would go to their priest ask for answers.
And the priest would tell them, guess what ?

And this is the same old story repeating again.
If really there is some foul play here, i would think it's the veil cast on our own multidimentional nature.

This

Go back to history, not Bible and you will see how many things were named with terms from religion - daemons, Messiah, angels.. and even the angels could've been just shooting stars in some cases. One day you will realize this is another misintepreation like it has been done in the past.

Some aliens are considered to change dimensions. I do not believe dimensions without seeing anything to suggest 4th plus dimension. Even if there was such a thing ,you would call them dameons? How about aliens who vibrate at higher frequency, explained scientifically? See? No demons again. But the story of dimensions and how we vibrate at certain frequency is from Alex Chstopher's book 'Pandoras' Box' and I do not believe dimensions with the zero evidence, either way they would be still aliens witch technology to change their vibration, not Demons.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Still, the aliens are demons thing is just another perception filter anomaly.

Just like in the dark ages, people who would see strange stuff in the sky would go to their priest ask for answers.
And the priest would tell them, guess what ?

And this is the same old story repeating again.
If really there is some foul play here, i would think it's the veil cast on our own multidimentional nature.

This

Go back to history, not Bible and you will see how many things were named with terms from religion - daemons, Messiah, angels.. and even the angels could've been just shooting stars in some cases. One day you will realize this is another misintepreation like it has been done in the past.

Some aliens are considered to change dimensions. I do not believe dimensions without seeing anything to suggest 4th plus dimension. Even if there was such a thing ,you would call them dameons? How about aliens who vibrate at higher frequency, explained scientifically? See? No demons again. But the story of dimensions and how we vibrate at certain frequency is from Alex Chstopher's book 'Pandoras' Box' and I do not believe dimensions with the zero evidence, either way they would be still aliens witch technology to change their vibration, not Demons.

Look I could care less what you have to say as it usually gets blocked out out by a big T&C violation sticker.

I would rather research what the people who actually did things believed and they do not seem to go your way. Unless of course you are talking about that TV show that also produced The Girls Next Door, Kendra, Holly's World.

You keep attacking the Bible and I am not using it to prove anything. Are you mentally ill?
edit on 11-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join