It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Again to you and MasterGemini
learn to read between the lines = thanks

What is reading the lines? You say 'Oh I used a TV show to say how wrong those who believe in demons/religion are', What would be reading between the lines? The thing that im telling you - this part of the episode is a video version of the reality of Christianity today! Do you really think all movies are just made to entertain and they cannot represent and don;t tell things to think of? Movies like Avatar, the crappy Skyline are movies that have philosophy in them in case you didn't notice?

The example of Dr House's episode was to show what Christianity is today. And if this is not a good example - look at movies where they make fun of such famlities who pray before dinner and don't even know WHOM THEY PRAY! Yes, even entertainment movies can bring up problems from reality in case you never thought.

Really how bad were you at literature? Didn't they teach you at school how to analyze author's texts and to see what is the point they want to bring, not just take it literally?

And if this is not enough for you, then see how Copernicus was killed, how manu scientists and discoverers were killed because they were considered making MAGIC (some of them). Religion is ridiculous, as it is now trying to say so about Aliens, like it was calling DEMONS other things in the past...

@\MasterGemini, ah so you suddenly accept that each theory could be equally true, why? You still deny these beings (IF any of these stories were correct) could be from another galaxy, star system etc? If Demons or Daemons you want to call them evil, having ability to change Dimensions (I personally don't believe Dimensions as so far nothing has been brought to prove it), fine call them Daemons/Demons or whatever. But you do not just give them the attribute 'Daemons' you say NO they are absolutely not from other planets, they are from some SATAN Hell or wherever. And that's where I say, think again.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I am "dense" because I think that, when the people involved in getting us to space perform "magic" rituals and sing prayers to these "daemons" before every launch, they actually mean it and it may be true.

Get over yourself. More accomplished men/women than you do and I find them more credible.

AND

Since you mention Copernicus maybe you should go look at his theory of the solar system and how that turned out. . . .
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Get over yourself. More accomplished men including astronomers and scientists are more plausible than your 'Apocalypse' and other religious sects or individuals, I take them as more credible.

The point with Copernicus is he as well as Galileo Galilei have been punished by the Church for their reasonable explanations of events and that the Earth isn't in the center of the universe, I dont remember who claimed it but I am just giving example of what cruelties religion has brought
edit on 10-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Get over yourself. More accomplished men including astronomers and scientists are more plausible than your 'Apocalypse' and other religious sects or individuals, I take them as more credible.

Agian with the CHURCH BULLS#%$! Where did I ever mention it? You need to get that through your head.

Ever heard of Nicholas Roerich?
en.wikipedia.org...

Nicholas Roerich, also known as Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh (Russian: Никола́й Константи́нович Рéрих; October 9 [O.S. September 27] 1874 – December 13, 1947), was a Russian mystic, painter, philosopher, scientist, writer, traveler, and public figure.[1] A prolific artist, he created thousands of paintings (many of them are exhibited in well-known museums of the world) and about 30 literary works. Roerich was an author and initiator of an international pact for the protection of artistic and academic institutions and historical sites (Roerich’s Pact) and a founder of an international movement for the defence of culture. Roerich earned several nominations for the Nobel Prize.

Now when the first ASTRONAUT returned from space what was he quoted as saying?

Yuri Gagarin
en.wikipedia.org...

When the world's first astronaut Yuri Gagarin was asked by the late Smt Indira Gandhi as to how the world looked like from the outer space, the Russian astronaut remarked, "It appeared I ike a Roerich Painting".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Still, the aliens are demons thing is just another perception filter anomaly.

Just like in the dark ages, people who would see strange stuff in the sky would go to their priest ask for answers.
And the priest would tell them, guess what ?

And this is the same old story repeating again.
If really there is some foul play here, i would think it's the veil cast on our own multidimentional nature.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And how does these Magic Affiliated Astronauts make Alien's Demons? The 2 dont correlate at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

And how does these Magic Affiliated Astronauts make Alien's Demons? The 2 dont correlate at all.

Vice President Wallace under USA President FDR was the man who pushed to have all the occult symbols put on the dollar bill.

He was sending letters back and forth with Roerich at the time.

Roerich thought he was in the possession of some special "magic" box.

When his building was finished even Einstein sent a letter for the opening ceremony along with other big fat cat buerocrats.

Because I am trying to stress the importance of this stuff to the "Elite" the ones who make all the decisions and influence.

You can learn more here:
Eye Of The Phoenix : Secrets Of The Dollar Bill
video.google.com...

1) The two Seals are Egyptian and Luciferian

2) The two Seals were introduced by Freemasons, in 1782

3) Masonic President Franklin Roosevelt, aided by his Secretary of Agriculture/Vice President Wallace, ordered these Seals to be placed on the back of the Dollar Bill in 1935, having been urged on and advised by the Russian channeler/mystic, Nicolas Roerich.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But this has nothing to do with Aliens. Stay on subject please.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But this has nothing to do with Aliens. Stay on subject please.

It has everything to do with DAEMONS, it is on subject.

It is the same theme as the NASA patches.

The "Elite" believe in this stuff and you sit here talking trash about the Bible to me. It has nothing to do with the Bible.

Do you see the problem with that?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ok. But this doesnt prove these "Demons" are posing as Aliens. So on a technical level your not even contributing to the Thread at hand.

And i didnt say a thing about the Bible in my quote. Yes i have a problem because your not contributing.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ok. But this doesnt prove these "Demons" are posing as Aliens. So on a technical level your not even contributing to the Thread at hand.

And i didnt say a thing about the Bible in my quote. Yes i have a problem because your not contributing.

It establishes the basis for the "daemon" theory. So yes on the most basic of levels it is contributing to the thread.

You are just bitter and using trolling semantics now.

I hope you actually look at some of the information I have linked to as it is very credible and it seems that you may have not had the opportunity to explore it yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Actually im at the most calm when it comes to this subject than i ever been before.

But still this still doesnt prove Aliens are Demons.

I dont care about all the people you claim are related to magic. Just state your Evidence when it comes to Aliens being Demons.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Actually im at the most calm when it comes to this subject than i ever been before.

But still this still doesnt prove Aliens are Demons.

I dont care about all the people you claim are related to magic. Just state your Evidence when it comes to Aliens being Demons.

Unfortunately it was necessary to establish credibility as at first you merely brushed the entire idea aside.

Now that its influence on the highest levels of government, and therefore the "alien" or UFO phenomena, is established I mentioned earlier that I believe that most of the mechanical UFOs are likely government crafts.

I mean they are already releasing to the public invisibility technology.

The term daemon specifically calls the "gods" of Sumeria "alien" I just think that everyone's definition of "alien" is different and that is what is miss communicating between us.

But it also separates them from God, so I don't doubt there is a separation between God of the Bible/ Torah/ w/e ...and "aliens"

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Could MasterGemini and Zeero please take your inter-personal debate elsewhere? (Both of) you are ruining this for everyone else. Maybe jump over and open yourself a private debate thread in the debate forum or use the U2U feature or something. (But what fun would that be... you would just be debateing with yourself wouldn't you?)

You (both) have made your points quite clearly dozens of times. I don't know if this is the definition of trolling or if you are just being rude by turning a discussion into a partisan debate. Either way, please stop. Nobody but you is enjoying it.

THIS THREAD BELONG'S IN THE RELIGION FORUM!

Like it or not this is actually a cleverly disguised debate/attack between those with Belief and Faith in (God, angels, demons and other supernatural entities) and those with Belief and Faith in the non-existance of the same (or if you prefer Belief and Faith in aliens.)

Like it or not most athiest, agnostics and non-believers exhibit the same level of belief, faith and close-mindedness as believers. Welcome to the human race.

Like it or not there is more evidence (and of the same type) for Angels/demons then there is for Aliens. This does not prove that either one actually exist. So let's just let people have a reasonable discussion make their points and then go away.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

There are several metalic or physical UFO's that have been seen through history

You can clearly see a disk type craft in the left side of the painting with a type of waves in the air like one Saucer Shaped Craft Video shot in Mexico that also had these waves go behind it as it moved.

Also Nuremberg. What could Big Triangles, Crosses and Dots in the sky be?

And have you heard of the Ball Of Fire that was seen in Russia in the 16th Century.

The Robozero sighting is the most famous UFO case in the history of ancient Russia. Yuri Roszius and other Russian researchers of paranormal phenomena have studied it extensively. The event occurred "in the year 171" (that is, the year 7171 from "the creation of the world") which corresponds to the year 1663. The details of this amazing and enigmatic event have been preserved because of the efforts of the Archeological Commission. It published a collection of its historical acts in 1842, among which was an authentic 17th century document signed by Ivan (Ivashko) Rzhevsky, a "laborer," in which he bore witness to a remarkable event. According to Rzhevsky's testimony, on August 15, 1663, between 10:00AM and noon, a "great noise" resounded over Robozero Lake (located in the Vologda Region, about 80 miles southwest of Belozersk). From the north, out of a clear sky, appeared a huge flaming sphere not less than 130 feet in diameter. From its fore-part emitted two "flame" beams, about "20 sazhens ahead of it" (a sazhen is about seven feet). From its sides poured bluish smoke. This huge ball of fire, its height like that of a modern 15-story building, hovered over the lake. The phenomenon was observed by a multitude of people who had gathered for mass at the parish church, situated on the lake shore. The "great noise" occurred just as the thanksgiving singing had begun. Terrified by this noise, the people emerged from the church, but upon seeing the "frightful sight" they went back into the church and "prayed to the Lord and the Virgin Mary with tears and weeping." Shortly afterwards "the great flame and the two smaller ones vanished," but it reappeared on two or three more occasions, moving in a westward direction (seemingly becoming brighter each time) before finally dimming and disappearing from view a full hour and a half later. Peasants were sailing in a boat on the lake at the time, but the scorching heat forced them to the bank. They saw that light from the unknown object had penetrated the water and reached the bottom of the lake-"about four sazhens down" (28 feet). They saw "fish fleeing from the flame toward the shore." Rzhevsky's story was corroborated by another eyewitness, a peasant by the name of Levko Fedorov, and he also received written confirmation from the local priests that "such a token was observed on that date." Only then did Rzhevsky report the occurrence to his superiors. However, despite providing a detailed description of the phenomenon, Rzhevsky does not offer any subjective interpretation of it. Others have tried to interpret the Robozero phenomenon. Russian astronomer D. Svyatski, in his book "Astronomical Phenomena in Russian Chronicles," claims that the eyewitnesses saw pieces of a meteorite that flew apart after an explosion - but this does not account for the sighting of the people in the boat approaching a hovering body? Others have tried to explain it as ball lightning-but there was no storm or rain that day. The life span of lightning is short. Its diameter is no more than three feet-certainly not 130 feet.

This is Evidence of Radiation just like the accounts in the Modern UFO Phenomena.

But this happened 400 years ago and if these things were Demons im sure they couldnt shape shift into Space Craft.

Also there are the Gaps in our Evolution neither Science or Religion cant explain.

The Evidence clearly suggests that we might of been visited by Extraterrestrials. Not Demons but Extraterrestrials.

I'd love to hear a Befuddle with some Real Evidence from you both.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: Double post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Also what if these Angles/Demons/Gods/Falling Angles/Space Brother/Annunaki/Jinns were actually Extraterrestrials? Why is it impossible for this to have actually happened? Its something thats very plausible and i'd bet anything that if we could travel in time we would see our Ancestors interacting with beings from another Planet. Its a huge possibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

I thought this post was supposed to be about aliens? When did UFO's become an issue? If you are going to continue being argumentative please stick to the subject.

UFO's and Alien's (non-human extra-terrestrial intelligent life) are not the same thing. The OP didn't say anything about people assuming UFO's were Demons... he said Aliens vs Demons. You are immediately demonstrating the same level of manipulative argumentation, Belief and Faith as the Christians that you exibit so much hatred toward.

30+ pages later you finally decide to try and support your inflamatory arguments and you don't even address the alien issue hmmm.... okay. Let's talk about pareidolia. Since we've proven that both side's have Belief and Faith then both sides are subject to pareidolia. (There is little doubt that many sightings can be described as pareidolia, a term used to describe seeing religious symbols within objects.)

And that brings us right back to the real point here... This entire thread belonged in the religion forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kicking2bears

If im showing him UFO sighting pre 1900's it would be assumed non human intelligence are involved with these sightings. Common sense. Use it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Kicking2bears

If im showing him UFO sighting pre 1900's it would be assumed non human intelligence are involved with these sightings. Common sense. Use it.

Unfortunately, common sense actually dictates that the UFO phenomenon and Alien phenomenon should be treated seperately.

They are two seperate categories of supernatural phenomenon. It's like saying that Holy healing, Miracles, Speaking in toungues, Angels/demons, enlightenment, reincarnation and all the other religious phenomena all involve a powerful Supernatural Non-human intelligence. They are all seperate phenomena just like UFO's and Aliens.

I apologize if that disrupts your Belief system.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join