It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think some of you guys are as ignorant as you think Christians are. You might want to actually look into this stuff a bit before you start posting. Demon is just a word. A word with an image attached to it, which is not based in reality, but based in the mind of a monk during the middle ages.

Also, for the folks thinking that Christians think that New Agers are devil worshiping crazy people.... That's not the case at all. Their sin is worshiping a lesser deity before God, the creator of all. They also attempt to channel spirits, which is frowned upon in the Bible. Mostly because you cannot trust a spirit you call to you. You have no way of knowing it's intentions or it's identity.

What most of you don't realize, is that these two ideas are exactly the same. Christians just believe that these beings have been here before, it was talked about in the Bible, and they use those same words found in the Bible to describe them. Angels on God's side(also our side), demons are the angels fighting against God(and us). And, seriously, detach these words from their images. The images of angels and demons are just archetypes. Symbols.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Dannkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Hell is actually on our planet though in chambers under the earth some near the dead sea.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dannkk

But angels are real though, when we say demons we are referring to the fallen angels who now work for Lucifer that are some of the most evil beings in the universe, they appear as aliens and orbs of light in the sky.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes ive looked into the ancient alien theory but i don't believe it the bible is the only thing i can fully trust.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

What if they are somehow both simultaneously? Remember it is not so certain that the categories we call "natural" and "supernatural" are exactly distinct. And in the Bible it does say that we humans are ourselves created(emanated?) a little lower than the angels.

Think like the weird entities at the end of Knowing, that you couldn't quite define as either natural aliens or supernatural angels/cherubim.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Dannkk

But angels are real though, when we say demons we are referring to the fallen angels who now work for Lucifer that are some of the most evil beings in the universe, they appear as aliens and orbs of light in the sky.

I'm not saying they aren't real. I'm saying they don't necessarily have halos, long flowing white robes and wings. Just as demons wouldn't necessarily have horns and goat's legs. These are symbolism. Symbolizing the attributes of each side, rather than their actual appearance. They can appear as whatever serves their(demons) or God's(angels) purpose.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

No they are not. No Proof for them outside the Bible. Have they been recorded/video taped seen? No. So what do you have to go on? Im not even trying to even bash the Bible right now but i honestly want to know how these things are real.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dannkk

Yeah they're descriptions almost seem childish. Im inclined to think that these Angles/Demons/God's seen throughout World Religion are infact Extraterrestrials misinterpreted as something divine.

And my reason for thinking this is that if Aliens did come and showing their amazing technology we wouldnt perceive this as something Extraterrestrial. Ancient Man would of saw this as something Divine. Same thing happened when Americans brought a simple African Tribe food and such during WWII. This tribe thought these white men were Gods and awaited they're return.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dannkk

Yes that's true they are very intelligent beings and i should imagine they can shape shift.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Yes they are real and i can know this without seeing them, not everything has to be seen with the eye to be real. tens of thousands of people have been possessed and there have been dozens of famous exorcisms, are you saying these aren't real when even the people witnessing it experience the evil. If you started occult rituals you could most probably summon them yourself but to do so would be extremely foolish and dangerous. The Bible simply show's us the proper way to handle such situations.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Hell is actually on our planet though in chambers under the earth some near the dead sea.

If hell is a physically real place, do the damned inhabit it? As souls? Or as physical bodies?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How do you know something is there without seeing them? It seems more of a belief if your thinking that way.

Also how can you distinguish a Spirit from an Angle if you cant see them. According to all Religions their Deities were real. They were there and they were intermingling with Humans but if such things were real why cant we see them?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I remember one episode of Dr. House from the latest season where a Christian decided to crucify himself as he thought he would pay for all his/or the sins of people. The guy was obviously mentally ill. You remind me of him, as well as MasterGemini, as well as anyone with such thinking. And do you know what Dr. House told him?

'You are an idiot.'

Well, this fits pretty well to all of you who claim Aliens are 'demons'.

There is nothing wrong with learning from the INITIAL values of Christianity, all that would make you a 'good person' but not the fanatism and ridiculousness which Christianity has turned into twisted by the Church and then by brainwashed dumbheads like yourselves. 'Oh she's a witch, she's a witch!'. He's possessed, he's possessed! Oh demon, satan, begone! If only you could look yourself in a mirror you would realize how silly you look by saying all these religious hocus pocus.

There has been endless evidence of MISINTERPRETATION of the Bible, has this ever passed through your little brainwashed, uneducated heads? That things there are just for those primitively educated people from the old times to understand? Why did American natives call the trains 'Iron Horses'? Why wouldn't so many objects described, angels, demons coming in flames be aircraft? UFOs in such flames have been reported in this century or the 20th.

Don't link me anything, MasterGemini, Ancient Astro Theory is not proven but is a PLAUSIBLE theory, there is deep logical connection in what it represents. Of course, this is just a theory that has yet to be tested how correct it is.

As for aliens being demons, your 'evidence' in the form of videos of other crazy people is nowhere as CLOSE to the evidence or progress as that of the Ancient Astronaut theory. I mean there is absolutely nothing but even weaker proof of what you say. Wait it's not proof at all because YOU take TEXTS LITERALLY

What would happen if you showed a genetically engineered pig or any animal, or mutated one to people from say the 14-17th century? - Mutations were likely even at those times but less, because people didn't work with radioactive elements back then.So how would they call that pig? - SATAN DEMON burn it!!! - Yes,. you are just as crazy giving JUST AS CRAPPY claims about ALIENS like those in the old centuries. And to you everything bad or ugly is SATAN/DEMONIC, evil...

You are no different from those uneducated from the 15th century. I dont think I should waste my time with such so deeply believing in misintepreted things any further. Man I hate even explaining things to such, it's pointless, as I sad earlier discussions go nowhere... what the heck these people here with their religion nonsense are totally crazy... they don't understand the picture at all... learn to read between the lines = thanks
kk bye

edit on 10-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Not like God much???

Interpretation of reality is truly in the eye of the beholder. Could aliens that have visited earth in the past have been interpreted as Demons, and some as angels. I find that quite likely. Even if they aren't spiritual beings as interpreted by some religions. So even if you are right that they aren't spiritual beings meant to deceive us all, that wouldn't mean that people aren't right in interpreting them as the demons spoken of in religious texts of the past.

It's all a matter of perspective, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

WOw,,, Did you really just use a television show as an example for interpreting the reality of someone's belief system???

Are you mental???

You do understand that TV shows are made up right??? And that they are the creation of someone who also has a belief system that is no less and no more valid than the belief system you are trying to use a TV show to berate???

Wow, some people think they live in reality and live in fantasy land... Then have the balls to berate people for trying to define reality through their own experiences rather than relying on other people's experiences...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

DAMMMNN dude. That was harsh but true. Some people need to hear stuff like this before trying to push their Beliefs as Fact. Star for you for your boldness

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

In an infinite universe any theory is plausible.

Just try dividing by infinity. . .

Unless the universe is not infinite and there is nothing beyond our understanding both theories are equally likely.

Try again.

And again your genius leads you to attack me and the Bible

I NEVER USED THE BIBLE TO PROVE ANYTHING, did you miss that part?

You use the example of a make believe television show to prove your point and I proved historically documented facts.

you tell me who is believing in hocus pocus.
edit on 10-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

You didn't even look at the difference between demon and daemon.

You want to argue with TV shows,

just look at what else your ancient aliens theory TV show makes

Prometheus Entertainment
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Aliens, 2010
Bridget's Sexiest Beaches
Food Paradise
High Maintenance 90210
Holly's World
Hollywood Science, 2006
Kendra, 2009
Monsterama, 2004
Star Wars: The Legacy Revealed, 2007
The Girls Next Door

Quality stuff there . . . .
edit on 10-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

If you knew anything about he AAH you would know Books written on this goes back to the 60's. Do your research before opening your mouth.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
in a universe with far more stars then grains of sand on little old earth..i think its far more arrogant of you to think that theres no such thing as alien life..

and as far as demons are concerned its widely excepted people make there own demons, why do you think theres such a need for shrinks?

arrogant people are alot closer then you think..just look in a mirror

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

In an infinite universe any theory is plausible...

Ergo -Imtor's parallel with 'House' -the TV show is viable!!
Truly, if we accept that anything is possible, Demons posing as aliens,
a book that contains the word of a God, Reptilian beings doing deals with humans...

Then Imtor's posting of what he/she's sees as a decent response can be placed on the
table of debate!
Wow! a whole new world has just opened up.
edit on 10-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join