It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede
to those who have invested themselves in this whole "aliens are demons" school of thought, i have a a few questions.
I don't care, but I'm far more "invested" in that side than not.

what makes an alien demonic?

There's enough posted on the why in this thread to state the reason for the belief.

Are they inherently demonic, or do they only become demonic once they've achieved interstellar travel?
A Demon is a Demon. If aliens are Demons, they're inherantly evil. Interstellar travel is irrelevant.

is any space faring race demonic, or just those that have achieved interstellar travel?
If they are demons, then the difference is irrelevant.

[quite]are humans demonic?, or are humans only demonic once they have achieved interstellar travel?

Irrelevant. Humans are posessed or socialize with demons, they are not themselves demons. And if they were demons, they'd have to be previously freed from their bodies to do as demons do.

does only being able to orbit your planet put you in the class of demon?, or is it only after you have traveled a certain amount of miles? if it is a question of miles, at which mile marker does a race turn into a demon? is it mile marker 700, or 855?
Irrelevant. It's not the miles you travel it's the spiritual evil that you are.

if a race could, at one time, travel the stars, but then abandoned the practice, do they then cease to be demonic?
No.

and finally, why does an interstellar craft make a civilization demonic?
Interstellar craft has nothing to do with it. If they ARE demons, or they are POSESSED by demons, then any potential civilisation or interstellar craft has nothing to do with it.

just wonderin...

oh yea and just one other question. if a demon, which by classic definition is spiritual being, why would such a being need a material craft with which to travel?

edit on 7-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by dementedtheclown

Last night I googled "Magick Forum" and read posts on a few different forums for hours....

What I gathered from these people who do ceromonial magick and evoke/invoke demons, is that "Satan" aka the Devil is not even real... but Lucifer, Azazel, Astaroth, etc (the list goes on forever) are actual entities that they conjure/summon/whatever.

So while these extradimensional entities might exist, I am starting to believe that the whole "Satan" story is just that, a story.

On the other hand, if this "Satan" is in fact real, then I would think he would fall under the same categories as demons: an extradimensional entity.

Satan is Lucifer rere

Not sure what rere means, but based on my research and things I've learned from people involved with the occult, Satan and Lucifer actually are NOT the same thing.

The occult has no true historical back up. It's all people full of themselves writing books about bull# to make easy money off of goth kids who never grew up.

Satan is the umbrella, Lucifer is a common name for a more physical "Satan". Kinda how God, The Holy Spirit, and Jesus are one and the same. Satan has many parts to one whole.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Last night I googled "Magick Forum" and read posts on a few different forums for hours....

What I gathered from these people who do ceromonial magick and evoke/invoke demons, is that "Satan" aka the Devil is not even real... but Lucifer, Azazel, Astaroth, etc (the list goes on forever) are actual entities that they conjure/summon/whatever.

So while these extradimensional entities might exist, I am starting to believe that the whole "Satan" story is just that, a story.

On the other hand, if this "Satan" is in fact real, then I would think he would fall under the same categories as demons: an extradimensional entity.

Satan is Lucifer rere

Not sure what rere means, but based on my research and things I've learned from people involved with the occult, Satan and Lucifer actually are NOT the same thing.

The occult has no true historical back up. It's all people full of themselves writing books about bull# to make easy money off of goth kids who never grew up.

Satan is the umbrella, Lucifer is a common name for a more physical "Satan". Kinda how God, The Holy Spirit, and Jesus are one and the same. Satan has many parts to one whole.

You forgot Mickey Mouse.

He is the worst of them all.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Satan is Lucifer rere

You forgot Mickey Mouse.

He is the worst of them all.

I believe that, do to personal experiences with the mouse.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Satan is Lucifer rere

You're not even correct in the biblical sense (which is incorrect itself lol)

Supposedly Lucifer was the name of Satan before he fell from heaven. Lucifer was an angel, and Satan is what he became once cast down.

But even occultists/magicians who regularly summon extradimensional entities say that story is not true either.

Now that I think about it, Lucifer is only mentioned once in the Bible, as the "morning star," which some say represents Venus.
edit on 9/7/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Satan is Lucifer rere

You're not even correct in the biblical sense (which is incorrect itself lol)

Supposedly Lucifer was the name of Satan before he fell from heaven. Lucifer was an angel, and Satan is what he became once cast down.

But even occultists/magicians who regularly summon extradimensional entities say that story is not true either.

Pretty sure your thinking of Micheal the Arch angel, but what's in a name really? The point is their one and the same, and infamous deceivers. So I wouldn't believe what an occultist / magician says about an entity known for blatantly lying.

and going by what you said, "Supposedly Lucifer was the name of Satan before he fell from heaven." then that's STILL the same person, if I change my name to Bobby, and my appearance and outlook on life changed as well I am still in fact Charles.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dementedtheclown

Yes, you're right, that would make them the same person, but you must have missed the part where I said even that part of the story is not true.

Lucifer is not Satan, at least according to people who are involved with summoning demons and spirits.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Occultists claim that "Lucifer" is the "light-bearer." They believe he brings knowledge and enlightenment.

Some of them who even claim to have talked to Lucifer say that he is not evil and that he shares knowledge.

Are those people ALL crazy and making these things up? Maybe.

Are they actually communicating with some sort of extradimensional phenomenon that most people don't understand? Maybe.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
So it'll go down like this:

An advanced race finally decides to reveal themselves to humanity, in order to save us from the suicidal course we're currently on. They exit their craft, and are immediately butchered by a gaggle of frothed-up people carrying crosses and quoting scripture and screeching about demons.

It's what they've done throughout history, from the crusades to the inquisition to the witch trials to Westboro Baptist.

It's frankly a bit depressing.
Sure, sometimes that would happen. Sometimes the other exreme would happen, our peacefulness would wipe us out. But even in the Cristian community, most of us would wait and see. And even some of the frothers who think they are demons won't touch them, since they're far more likely to plain avoid them as much as possilbe since they don't want to contact or associate with a demon. Besides, you don't butcher demons, you tie them up, interrogate them, and exorcise them--which doesn't mean death is automatically in the cards.

Originally posted by lkpuede
]but why would a demon, whom presumably is a spiritual entity, need a material craft? do all spiritual entities need material craft, or only demons? do ghosts need material crafts?
Materialization. Look it up. Just because you see no reason for a need doesn't mean that they CANNOT do it.

Originally posted by Imtor
But people were being completely brainwashed by some Pope's ideals and will you look at that: Popes really believe they are the Earth's representaive of some aerial power, started bossing around and people blindly followed them. And now when all this crap may soon come to an end, Aliens the destructors of religion have to be stopped, so let's call them Demons so that religion can live!
I'm highly against the organization fo the Catholic church, for mostly private reasons, but if Christ is going to give Peter the keys to the Kingdom, and history has him dying in Rome, most liely as the first pope--that heirarchy isn't going to be shaken by aliens, demon or not.

Even the Vatican says they do not mind the existence of aliens, so in case you are too worried about it. But no you have sick minds there, and they gotta be DEMONS!

Betty and Barney Hill incident, ships that do not belong to human, ever heard of any UFO cases or did you plan all Demon supporters to make a crusade from the Religion forum here against NON-BELIEVERS?
Considering I'm a maybe out of all those rooting for them being Demons, and I'm maybe 1 of 2 that are Christians, this is a bit of horse ploppy.

Oh and since you think aliens are demons bs, then you also deny the possibility of other life in the universe?
I'm only denying the evidence of other life besides Earth's until we get proof of evidence (nor "probable evidence". It does suit my purposes for there to be no other life, but it doesn't HAVE to be that way.

Or would you also call them demons? I mean even scientists who do not read conspiracies believe in the possibility of life elsewhere, the habitable location of many planets, Earth-like, water found on Enceladus,. you just erase all this for your stupid DEMON theories?? WOW, Amazingly dumb
Inaccurate. SOME scientists believe in Alien life. And I mean some Darwinina Evolutionists don't believe in Alien Life. Stereotypes work for most situations, not all.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Occultists claim that "Lucifer" is the "light-bearer." They believe he brings knowledge and enlightenment.

Some of them who even claim to have talked to Lucifer say that he is not evil and that he shares knowledge.

Are those people ALL crazy and making these things up? Maybe.

Are they actually communicating with some sort of extradimensional phenomenon that most people don't understand? Maybe.

Well each is his own, we'll all find out one day. and all that sorta thing. Truth is there's too many contradictions for any one to ever be 100% true. Gotta believe what works for you, and hope for the best. Just find it funny those who seek evil, even though many ancestors have warned us against it. It's like choosing to join the losing team, just kinda idiotic. I've heard from occultists who were at least on the outside the nicest ppl you may ever meet, but even themselves would warn against getting on there bad side.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
But now we're just off topic, so my bad. Point is no one knows one millionth of one percent about anything. So if you in fact don't know weather Aliens are good, evil, creatures, or demons, which no body does, then you shouldn't hate those who have their own theories on the subject.

They could be nice, but you wont see me trusting them with open arms anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

But now we're just off topic, so my bad. Point is no one knows one millionth of one percent about anything. So if you in fact don't know weather Aliens are good, evil, creatures, or demons, which no body does, then you shouldn't hate those who have their own theories on the subject.

They could be nice, but you wont see me trusting them with open arms anytime soon.

You are right that none of us really know anything, but some of us are able to know more about certain things than others.

Take me for example.

I started researching the UFO phenomenon heavily around 1997 or so.

I read the Dulce book by Branton, Philip Corso's book 'The Day After Roswell,' every website I could find on the subject, magazines, etc... you name it.

I thought I was so smart, I had it all figured out: space aliens were here on Earth and it was being covered up.

As years passed, I never stopped my UFO research, I only learned more and more... until I finally realized that I was not as smart as I had previously thought. I realized that I was the one being taken for a ride, not all the other "normal" people out there.

The people who think they are so smart and "know" that space aliens are here are the ones who are wrong. They are gullible and naive. I know because I used to be one of them.

I now realize that the UFO phenomenon is not what we have been led to believe that it is. It is something else. What EXACTLY? I'm not 100% sure, although I believe I am finally on the right track towards the truth, I'm still trying to find out.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

So you are believing what occultist's tell you now and would rather rely on there word rather then say the bible?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I have it on good authority that none of this is true.

Exhibit A: Captain Kirk meets the real Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

So you are believing what occultist's tell you now and would rather rely on there word rather then say the bible?

Well I don't just believe what any occultist says, but I have talked with and read things by occultists over the years that accumulates into one big pile of evidence. They can't ALL be lying can they? It's possible, but I doubt it.

Kind of like the Bible... it can't ALL be false can it? There's gotta be some truth sprinkled in there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dressIt's always nice to have someone to blame.
1. It is indeed.
2. Most Bible Thumpers know fully well that although demons exist, the only person who can seperate them from God is themselves.
3. A lot of people, including those who believe in Demons actually mean suceptibilities/personal torments. As in, if your an Alcoholic, between the booze and your mind, it functions like a Demon. It's called letting your life live you, or "personal demons". People who are fully invested in this way of thinking hold themselves very much accountable, but rarely remember to explain their JARGON to those whom the way of thinking is alien.

4. Have you ever met someone so crazy that at the peak of their off kilter behavior, they look you in the eye, and some little terrified back corner of your mind insists that they are not alone in their head? I'm very resistent to the thought that these folks are demon posessed, and I never did anything but avoided association with them, but I've met 3 people who gave off that vibe. 1 was a "Christian", another a Wiccan, and the 3rd I have no clue what he was, but I had to work with him. And I mean that this "feeling" is very different from meeting a chronic liar or insane person--know plenty of those as well. It's one of those "don't knock it until you've experienced it" things.

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
What were the priests at the Vatican taking when they came up with exorcism?
They didn't come up with it. It starts with Christ exorcising them, then the power passing to the Apostles. The trappings they use to do exorcism, on the other hand, are more what they think works for them.

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Caioneach

It is somewhat arrogant to feel that all life energies out there OTHER THEN HUMAN ENERGY are evol demons.
That's probably the only argument from the other side of this mess that makes me pause.

if another species said the same thing and it included humanity as all being evol THATS JUST NOT FAIR and yes there are some demonic humans as well as Earth Angels.
No it isn't "fair", but another entity has already done this. God calls us both children of wrath and sons of God. The thing is that if Demons are merely fallen angels and cannot help their nature, then they're far less Evil than humanity, althought they do far more evil things. It's like the difference between a 2 year old and a 14 year old hitting a sibling in the head with a claw hammer. While there's going to be "punishment"--sometimes even THE SAME EXACT PUNISHMENT-- for both, you'd only look at one as accountable for their actions. But I've always seen this aspect as too oversimplified.

Originally posted by headb
As for them (most higher ups TPTBs etc.) being occultists, I suppose that's the point. I find the fine between cult and religion almost too fine - probably non existent.
Think about it this way. Cult and brainwashing go hand in hand. Any time you memorize something and spit it back verbatum, like how kids are taught their multiplication tables, you're hardwiring brains to react to certain stiumuli, period. So technically, any field that will not teach basic logic skills is a cult, and this includes classrooms all across this planet.

For the negative doth support the positive. Without a devil, there is no need for an almighty father Odin, or Yahweh, or Creator, or Chronos. Protagonists need antagonists and so our honorable leaders have since time immemorial provided this for our fancy.
If this isn't something that is required in nature then it is not necessery for us to assume that a Devil is needed for there to be a God--and I mean beyond the imagination of higher "sentient" beings. Do you see a good guy vs. bad guy in the survival of the fittest? It's rediculous to assume that God needs a Devil, although I firmly believe that God uses that aspect for His purposes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ETs are not mostly demonic. Though here around earth, not sure that is true. But, ET is a very complicated thing to understand too, and as an experiencer have spent quite a lot of time connection a lot of dots on this issue.

There are real corporal by our understanding of the word, ETs, that would put them on par with earth's plane or universe. There are infinite channels, layers, frequencies however. Like a holographic radio station universe/school, with infinite channels all around us, our brains/dna and body suit, tune in the frquency range and ultraviolet light we see.

In our frequency there are corporal ETs and some of them are watching over this planet. However this is a free will zone of dualism/school and that does leave some agendas. However there is light in everyone, and drawing out light is very positive but also seeking protection from the True Love and Goodness Watching Over.

There is another kind of corporal ET that is more akin to avatar, and possession or something operating out of this suit. They are more hybrid or grey bots, and much of what is operating out of them is coming from the lower density. Though those ai bots, that can be worn as suits, are used by all sides, but I've gotten so much mixed info, its not safe to be vulnerable in this situation.

There are many positive beings who are also in body suits, born or incubated, depending on culture on paradise planets, ie, far better than our world, with equality and sharing, advancement, service to others, and they're also to me ET, as they do have body suits like we do, but are from a higher density, the next floor up. And when earth rises up we will see that we were never alone, that the solar system is very populated.

But the reverse is true and the bloodlines/black ops/militia here for ages upon ages, are puppets of the lower frequencies, darth vader, the dracos, etc. They've also been distorted some of them, into beliveing these are ETs, but they're not by my standards. Their dna is altered, made to fit the possession or being able to carry this group's presence, like a walkin, those who are operating through them, so that many of the leaders and corporate heads are not really human, and are actually more these lower dimensionals.

If you want to belive that those on higher levels of service are all angels, its not going to change things. I was protected in teh end from what was going on, by what I now call angel/ETS.

Trying to separate the school, the universe, and ETs from spirituality like so many do, doesnt work at all, as it is truly a kind of holographic manipulation of energies that are eternal as we are, as intellect is, as every snapshot of our lives are, a school. And we're all spiritual beings.

Also take away time. For there is no time. The clock ticks in your head. And then you have past, and future family, and beings here from every age.

Channeling is not a good way to meet ETs.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No one "meets ETs" when they are "channeling."

The entities they are interacting with are far more likely to be demonic.

These entities love to deceive, they pretend to be dead relatives, and yes, even space aliens.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdryStop being a tool fo the church.
Stop saying crud like this. It's in the Church's best interest to not care about the issue at all because it is irrelevant. Your accusation of this will not change it, nor will any random Christian's stance on Aliens.

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
If you feel you are right about your belief study it and do your self a justice study the other side, or else you are closed minded your self.
Studies show that if you want to keep your mind young, you've got to familiarize yourself with things you don't agree with ~ irrelevant of what changes your beliefs have.

Originally posted by Erno86My question is that you have labled all of these space entities that have visited Earth as "demons." So if your so called "demons" have been here, do you think that they were a product of evolution, or spawned from the spirit world or just a plain ole "evil" living creatures?
Irrelevant. If evolution is true and there's inherently evil beings, evolving wouldn't change that one whit. All it would be doing is improving their evil. The assumption that evolutions leads to good things when leading to improvements is erroneous.

Originally posted by Zeer0
Any proof of these Magical Ceremonies being real? Because everything i have ever read that was considered to be Demonic or Magical Ritual isnt real.
A lot of how ceremonies like this are portrayed is basically a parody mass, some of which developed with time or were stolen from pagan religions.

[quote\According to osme contactee's these ET's have a smell and you can touch them they even have an aura about them. Demons arent Physical (if such things exist). So how can Demons be Aliens when they are not even Physical? 1. Smells can be faked, just like sight and touch. Test this by going into a deprevation tank--something I'd never do.
2. It's rash and plum crazy to make the

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
People who think that aliens are/may be demons/spirits are arrogant? OP, as it's been pointed out, this is an incorrect statement. Many people (non Christians) are recognising the fact that the phenomena of erratic flying orbs and abductions do have a lot of similarities with demonic spirits and possessions. But once added to an indepth study of the NWO and Illuminati plans, it becomes clear that deception will be required to fulfil these plans. Most of us studying all three subjects start to feel the inherent evilness behind their plans and can see the extent of planning, subterfuge and lies required to get to a one world government, religion and currency. Research shows that the creation of New Age Religions, the promotion of the "me, me, me generation", the promotion and recognition of greed, and the glorification of no morals or decency in all forms of media and in our public lives have all been actively created and promoted by these same groups.
And this is exactly why a lot of Christians don't care about this subject. NWO, Illuminati, New Age Religions, Demons and Aliens, worrying about all this stuff gets in the way of taking care of people's needs. We've got better things to do with our time than worrying about this stuff. Plain serving God takes enough out of our lives without having to care about this.
Should make y'all wonder why I bother with a site like this (although it's an awesome site, don't get me wrong) when this really is close to the heart of how I and most the Christians I know really feel about this stuff. assumption that spirits cannot EVER be physical--especially when you do not believe in them.

Originally posted by Zeer0
]So smelling like Sulfur=Demons? That is not the Irrefutable Evidence that will make the rest of the world notice this.
Eggs smell like Sulfur. Sometimes onions do.

Originally posted by ChrysalisI don't want nor need you to save my soul, thanks.

Reminds me of that old lady complaining about her daughter's boyfriend passion, looking at the stars at night thru his telescope. The old lady was right, in her view, there was nothing to look for up there, all she needs to know is in the bible.
What in the world are you talking about? I looked on that whole page and there was NOTHING addressed to you that had anything to do with saving your soul. Quit being paranoid. Yes, it's paranoia when I'm not out to save you.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian, and conversion is my job, and if I happened to "get through to you", *drily* "ojoyorapture". Seriously, attempting to convert anyone is useless when they can't understand the motive of correcting illogical conversations is to maybe teach them something about how to reason. I've stayed very clear of the whole "REPENT FOR THE END IS NEAR!". Even if it is true, few if any of y'all are interested.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

No one "meets ETs" when they are "channeling."

The entities they are interacting with are far more likely to be demonic.

These entities love to deceive, they pretend to be dead relatives, and yes, even space aliens.

That is not quite true in every case. But define meet. I can give you a scenario, and perhaps a different version of channeling even. Some write, they do channeled writings and I know that cases like this have existed. Where the message becomes to meet them. I have always known not to channel. And my advise to anyone is not only not to do it, but dont' go and meet them.

ETs even if another frequency near to you, ie, lower, or higher, but not far off. Can alter you, whats around you, and access you. You might not realize that you're not meeting with a ET by your definittion. I read a case of someone who met with ET and formed a society or something. And that was most definitely a wolf in sheeps clothing.

You'd be really surprised what can actually manifest or take on form or alter your perception so you experience what you shouldn't be experiencing.

No one should ever channel. That is a permissions thing, those permissions and door need to be closed and all negativity renounced in addition an outpouring with faith to whatever we call Goodness and Love, in my case, Father/Mother, Yeshua/Jesus, the Family and sometimes all that is the Highest Love and Goodness in existence and really empty self , pour out regrets and sorrow for disappointing them your loved ones, and ask for help. Close those doors.

Also, people get yanked. Do you know what I mean, thankfully these can be benevoletns, light beings and the experiene positive. They can show up in crafts afterwards that your family can view, so you don't doubt what just happened. I was pulled to view the sun at a station. Then went downstairs thinking, trying to shelf this entire thing and went outside for some fresh air, and had that greeting that my son and I witnessed, even seeing what was under the light, a saucer. I was turning to go in, and heard loudly in my head, Don't Go Yet, We Havn't Greeted You Yet, and this red lit soundless low flying craft appeared between the trees a short distance away, not flying through the whole valley, just appeared, and flew over our roof. I stopped doubting after that. It was quite a wake up call to the varied kind of ET contact people get, from being taken and having wounds, which has happened, and even my son has had missing time while up, to being "pulled".

If you were channeling, and giving the wrong permissions, I could imagine being pulled might be not so good, though if they wanted to feed distortions they would, and then some would think it was like some new age thing.

When you are pulled, a hug feels like a hug, things feel real. I imagine you could be hurt too.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join