It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

So following not following Fairy Tales of a Zombie Jewish guy makes your beliefs wrong? There is no evidence of this Person being anything Divine.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by yaluk

Of course the argument can be reversed!! It seems Alien believers have much more commonsense than the 'Aliens are demons' peeps. Reason?? Most ALL of us are happy to say we have no proof, but still believe. Sad but true. But like a few in this thread who continue to throw links/biblical quotes/refs to people like Aleistair Crowley etc, I reiterate...that is/ there is NO PROOF!!
Geez already.

you are getting trolled by them. I don't let it get to me.

I just dont' get aliens.. if they are aliens why bother with us if they are so advanced and beyond us. to the point where their society is nothing like ours at all. we would closely resemble animals to them. if that were teh case they would approach us very openly. I don't remember the last time i cared how my ants reacted when I cleaned out their farm.

if they actively mess with us for a reason then that kinda points towards demons ..... it makes sense. demons have a reason to mess with us.

Aliens quite frankly don't have a reason to mess with us... unless you buy into the whole star trek and starwars deal which is similar to bible stories.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

How can Jesus be a zombie if he's alive?

Bible clearly states his body physically ascended.

(Hebrews 8:1). It took place after 40 days of resurrection appearances when Jesus ascended from the Bethany side of the ridge of Mount of Olives (Acts 1:12).

Christianity is based on historical facts. It is impossible to separate the Christ of faith from the historical Jesus. He is one and the same. The Christ of faith is the Jesus of history. He lived a perfect life on this earth in Jerusalem and was crucified on a Roman cross, and rose from the dead. These are historical facts.

From a secular historian’s point of view, Luke is an accurate, credible historian. He has been proven over and over again by scholars to be an extraordinary historian. Luke 1:1-4 tells us how he went about his gathering evidence and evaluating it.

Jesus rose from the dead, this means he overcame death “He also presented Himself alive, after His suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days, and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God” (Acts 1:3).

The resurrection of Jesus is based on historical facts. There were eyewitnesses that Jesus was alive and appeared and disappeared before people over a period of 40 days.

He “showed Himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that He was alive” (v. 3). He appeared to them as one who had risen from the dead. They knew He had died, saw Him dead with their own eyes on the cross and in the grave, but then Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to them.

Luke says he had “convincing proofs” or demonstrative proofs of the resurrection of Christ. The resurrection has been demonstrated by ten convincing proofs to the five senses. It was a real documented historical event.

Isn't the definition of a zombie "living dead"?
edit on 7-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by yaluk

Of course the argument can be reversed!! It seems Alien believers have much more commonsense than the 'Aliens are demons' peeps. Reason?? Most ALL of us are happy to say we have no proof, but still believe. Sad but true. But like a few in this thread who continue to throw links/biblical quotes/refs to people like Aleistair Crowley etc, I reiterate...that is/ there is NO PROOF!!
Geez already.

Wow, you are waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy oooooooooooooooffffffffffffff

I used maybe one or two quotes. The bible had nothing to do with the basis of the OTO cult of NASA.

Ancient Aliens = Scientology (oh yeah L Ron was an OTO with Crowley. . .)

Scientology and Xenu

Xenu (play /ˈziːnuː/ zee-noo),[1][2][3] also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology dogma holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.[1][6]

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",[7] and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as space opera by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the R6 "implant" (past trauma)[8] was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it".[8][9][10]

Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] and normally only revealed to members who have already contributed large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet.[14] In commentary on the impact of the Xenu text, academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction,[16] UFO religions,[17] gnosticism[18][19] and creation myth.[20]

HAHAHAHAHA

I am giving you the origins of your "aliens" just look at Lam or Iwass that Crowley channeled.

Face it. Crowley has EVERYTHING to do with your "aliens"

link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

reply to post by Imtor

Religion... Which religion?

I'm not apart of any. I read in the bible about demons and familar spirits and it says to not take in any part with them.

There's plenty of evidence that extraterrestrial aliens are infact angelic demons fallen from above, minions of the devil himself. Yet brainwashed people like you who have been tricked into believing there is no God, chooses to deny reality and the fact your entertaining demons. This is a theory many don't like to even consider because if they just looked beneath the surface of the whole UFO fraud they would find out the truth, and then they would have to admit there is a God and everything is not just about themselves.

Ummmm...how can you state you are not apart ( I am assuming you mean a part) of any religion yet you clearly talk about those who have been tricked into ' believing there is no God'? It is very obvious religiosity is a huge part of you life so why are you denying it?
And any evidence you supply from myths/tales/legends etc is NOT proof. It is the writers belief or fantasy. Likewise this smell of sulphur!! If I were a religious nut, saw an alien and it smelled of something odd...you can be sure I would say it was sulphur. Fits with the brainwashed line of thinking. No?

I'm afraid your angry anti religious ramberlings aren't going to help you today.

For a start Christianity is not a Religion, its a relationship with God through Christ Jesus.

Secondly you are falsely accusing all christians of being religious nuts.

Thirdly there have been many non christian abductions (Actually most abductions are on atheist's, as there more easy to deceive) which all claim to smell sulphur shortly before the experience.

The only brainwashed one's are the people who make the grave mistake of putting the bible in the same catorgory as myths and legends.

Uh....NO...Christianity is a RELIGION....as religion is defined in any dictionary. Don't get me wrong....if people actually followed some of the things that Christ was purported to saying.....then we wouldn't have to be bombarded by a Religios Freek on a Alien Topic.

The person would be meek and modest and try to listen and understand people of different views...opinions and experiences....rather than force their ideals upon others.

Besides....what good or values are ideals that need to be EVANGALISED? If they had any real merit....people would be more than happy to find out for themselves...without any help.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

According to the Bible he died on the cross then he rose from the dead. What is a Zombie? Someone who gets bit by another Zombie dies and RISES FROM THE DEAD. So in terms your Lord is a Zombie Jew. Worship that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

The AAH is not Scientology. Both believe in Alien Life but Scientology is pure Fantasy. Do your research before spewing nonsense like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Jesus is not a zombie. When He rose from the grave He became the most powerful man to ever walk on the face of this earth. He doesn't drink blood. He told us to drink of His blood and eat of His flesh. It's figuritive speech. He didn't mean it literaly. Some day we shall be like Him. He is still flesh and blood but He can walk through walls. Those of us who believe in him, who are Christians will someday do the same things. It's in the book of Revelations. The rest of you will forever burn in hell. Is that really where you want to go. We believe in a future where things will be beautiful.It will be like this earth but there will be no sin in it. The devil will be cast out. Unbelief will send others to a lake of fire where there is only misery. There will be no parties, no celabrations, no joy, only heartbreak. Is that what you truely want? These were words spoken by the prophets of old who saw these things to come. Again read the whole book of Revelations. It's timing is soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

The AAH is not Scientology. Both believe in Alien Life but Scientology is pure Fantasy. Do your research before spewing nonsense like that.

LoL

My bad, my bad, I meant Raelians

www.rael.org...

What if, out of the thousands of UFO sightings that occur each year, one person actually met the occupant – the “driver” of one of these UFOs? And what if this person were given information by this space-being that explained the secret history of life on Earth and its pending future? And, what if all this information had been published decades ago and acknowledged by thousands of people, including scientists and historians?

pfft. . . ahahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

Jesus is not a zombie. When He rose from the grave He became the most powerful man to ever walk on the face of this earth. He doesn't drink blood. He told us to drink of His blood and eat of His flesh. It's figuritive speech. He didn't mean it literaly. Some day we shall be like Him. He is still flesh and blood but He can walk through walls. Those of us who believe in him, who are Christians will someday do the same things. It's in the book of Revelations. The rest of you will forever burn in hell. Is that really where you want to go. We believe in a future where things will be beautiful.It will be like this earth but there will be no sin in it. The devil will be cast out. Unbelief will send others to a lake of fire where there is only misery. There will be no parties, no celabrations, no joy, only heartbreak. Is that what you truely want? These were words spoken by the prophets of old who saw these things to come. Again read the whole book of Revelations. It's timing is soon.

First of all...if you believe that GOD created us....then by logic...it also means GOD created our FLAWS....thus GOD....is RESPONSIBLE....for any SINS!

MAN!....sorry....I just get flustered when someone spouts illogical conclusions based on nothing but FANTASY!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thats more like it. Thats a cult lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by RevelationGeneration

According to the Bible he died on the cross then he rose from the dead. What is a Zombie? Someone who gets bit by another Zombie dies and RISES FROM THE DEAD. So in terms your Lord is a Zombie Jew. Worship that.

zombies eat brains jesus doesn not. also he does not follow the typical zombie tradition in walking slow and not talking. Jesus actually talked to people before he left for good. Zombies cannot talk at all.

The zombies that have been in current films were created by scientific projects that went bad... and those viruses did not seem to be present back then. In south america there is a fungus that causes ants to be animated after they die but that only lasts briefly till the fungus picks a place where to grow. Jesus was not in south america...

So dude you are way off on you zombie theory. it's cute but wrong. even without biblical proof.

edit on 7-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

Did i ever say he ate brains? I dont believe so

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You fail to recognize FREE WILL

The greatest gift and all powerful all knowing being can give is the freedom to go against that being's will

Man and Woman make their own decisions, not God.

How else could Lucifer deceive Eve or Adam?

Are you trying to say that Lucifer deceived God?

Nice try, Thomas Aquinas addresses just this in his writings.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by yaluk

Did i ever say he ate brains? I dont believe so

all zombies eat brains that is common knowledge. It is one of the pre requisites to be a zombie. I fear you may not even know what a zombie is.. I would bow out of this discussion if i were you .

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

reply to post by Zeer0

First of all...if you believe that GOD created us....then by logic...it also means GOD created our FLAWS....thus GOD....is RESPONSIBLE....for any SINS!

MAN!....sorry....I just get flustered when someone spouts illogical conclusions based on nothing but FANTASY!
Split Infinity

Not true, he gave us free will for a reason that doesn't mean he didn't see what would eventually happen to man and sin entering the world, which is man's only flaw. If we can defeat sin then we can return to our creator and heavenly father. Good news, Jesus did that for us 2000 years ago, so now instead of trying to defeat sin ourselves which is an impossible task, we simply need to put our trust in Jesus Christ and repent of our sins.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

reply to post by Zeer0

Split Infinity

Not true, he gave us free will for a reason that doesn't mean he didn't see what would eventually happen to man and sin entering the world, which is man's only flaw. If we can defeat sin then we can return to our creator and heavenly father. Good news, Jesus did that for us 2000 years ago, so now instead of trying to defeat sin ourselves which is an impossible task, we simply need to put our trust in Jesus Christ and repent of our sins.

AGAIN....your logic is FLAWED! GAVE us freewill.....GAVE....US....get it? It's GODS FALT for providing the conditions to SIN!

PLEASE....don't argue logic witrh me as you will loose. Not that I am so logical....as much as you are not!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Re sulphur smells...

Electrical discharges produced without the help of sulphur are also accompanied by the smell of it. This odor was referred to by Benjamin Franklin who, comparing lightning and electricity, wrote to the Royal Society in London that both phenomena are attended by a sulphurous smell. This he mentioned among twelve other properties which suggested that lightning is an electrical discharge. No importance was attributed by him or by anyone else since to this sulphurous smell. The smell of ozone is different from the smell of vaporized sulphur or sulphurous compounds,(5) and the supposition that the ancients were unable to distinguish between the two disregards the fact that besides the smell of ozone a sulphurous smell follows an electric discharge.(6)

I will post the source in a moment, ( hestitantly I might add...its from a site I would not normally associate with..lol) and if you read the text you will see how maybe sulphurous smells MAY accompany aliens and UFOS without them having to be demons. Whodda thunk it??

Transmutation of Oxygen to Sulphur
edit on 7-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thomas Aquinas already covered this doooooood.

Thomas Aquinas
en.wikipedia.org...

Thomas Aquinas, O.P. (play /əˈkwaɪnəs/ ə-kwy-nəs; Aquino, 1225 – Fossanova, 7 March 1274), also Thomas of Aquin or Aquino, was an Italian Dominican priest of the Catholic Church, and an immensely influential philosopher and theologian in the tradition of scholasticism, known as Doctor Angelicus, Doctor Communis, or Doctor Universalis.[1] "Aquinas" is not a surname (hereditary surnames were not then in common use in Europe), but is a Latin adjective meaning "of Aquino", his place of birth. He was the foremost classical proponent of natural theology, and the father of Thomism. His influence on Western thought is considerable, and much of modern philosophy was conceived as a reaction against, or as an agreement with his ideas, particularly in the areas of ethics, natural law and political theory.

you can read my post about the gift of free will from an all powerful entity. Its a few above this one.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Re sulphur smells...

Electrical discharges produced without the help of sulphur are also accompanied by the smell of it. This odor was referred to by Benjamin Franklin who, comparing lightning and electricity, wrote to the Royal Society in London that both phenomena are attended by a sulphurous smell. This he mentioned among twelve other properties which suggested that lightning is an electrical discharge. No importance was attributed by him or by anyone else since to this sulphurous smell. The smell of ozone is different from the smell of vaporized sulphur or sulphurous compounds,(5) and the supposition that the ancients were unable to distinguish between the two disregards the fact that besides the smell of ozone a sulphurous smell follows an electric discharge.(6)

I will post the source in a moment, ( hestitantly I might add...its from a site I would not normally associate with..lol) and if you read the text you will see how maybe sulphurous smells MAY accompany aliens and UFOS without them having to be demons. Whodda thunk it??

ANNELLA....although I salute your scientific based quest for answers....as some people around here should learn a bit from your selfless quest of knowledge and truth....a GRAVITIC DRIVE....and it's use of in either space or atmosphere...does not allow a craft to interact with either energy or matter during travel...thus...no reaction.
Split Infinity

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join