It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

LoL ummmmm 1 - safe bet to never ever sell your soul. 2 - idk you are on your own

My point excatly!
We don't know so why are we arguing about the unknowns?
Seems what we should be 'discussing' is whether we are good or evil, what good or evil means and what humanities best intrests are.

Why can't we stand alone?
I'm not inclined to hand my soul over to anything or one as I'm not inherently good or evil but rather capable of both.
We all are sheep here methinks, being herded for purposes not our own and it's about time that these 'forces' fill us in on the details. and if religious documents are an example of this then we deserve a refresher course.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You know what you posted so why are you trying to have me pull up claims that you said.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Sorry, how am I fear mongering?

Claiming that literally any form of extraterrestrial life, cannot be anything other than Hell spawned demons, is not fearmongering?

If you would claim that that is not what it is, then you will be lying. I have seen the mental state of Christians who spend all of their time preoccupied with demons. I used to be one such myself. They live in a constant state of terror and near hysteria, despite their claims to the contrary.

I abandoned that chaotic state of mind four years ago. I have no desire to return to it; and I would suggest, if you are willing, that it would be highly beneficial for you to abandon it also.

For the record, I too have had negative experiences with extraterrestrials. I was abducted by the Greys, as a 4-5 year old child. Yet although the recovery process was long, I ultimately did not allow my experience with those pitiful and misguided creatures, negatively bias my perception of extraterrestial life as a whole. The universe is vast.

As I have said before, it was a battle to get the church to concede that the Earth rotated around the Sun. If Christianity has been wrong, and refused to accept the truth about other characteristics of outer space, then I have no difficulty whatsoever, in believing that logically, they are also wrong about this subject as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I absolutely agree. Agnostic is all there can be in todays times. People like to try and understand things, so they make things up when there is a void in knowledge. "oh well god did it" is about the simplest cop out answer you can give. We need to accept that sometimes we just dont know.
I also agree that these are not "space aliens" rather extra dimensional beings.

link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

You know what you posted so why are you trying to have me pull up claims that you said.

Because you are now accusing me of things. The burden of proof is now on you.

link   

If thats your belief than thats cool (even though there is no Evidence
)

Atleast your not pushing your stuff on other people.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well here we are! What are the possibilities? 1. Aliens from another planet in this dimension. 2. Aliens from another planet in this dimension that travel through a different dimension to get here. 3. Aliens from another dimension. 4. Demons either from this or another dimension. 5. Imaginative BS.
reply to post by Raivan31

If 1 through 4 all exist then how do we tell them apart?

Great question! I think that they would possibly exhibit characteristics of each point.

If there were Aliens from another planet they would display physical characteristics rather than spiritual phenomena. If Aliens arrived from another planet, they would have Superior technology, available fuel, reproduction and sustenance for extended periods of time (hundreds or thousands of years possibly) in space.

If there were Aliens from another planet it would be unlikely that that use dimensional technology for travel considering the possibility that they could simply end up in other dimensions. One assumes that opening a dimensional portal results in the ability to pass through different dimensions rather than a different point in space time. (hypothetical of course.) I suggest if Aliens arrived here from another planet from this plane of existence, they would have the technology for space travel and the desire to explore their own universe/cosmos. They would also be physical in nature and biological makeup and even with a superior understanding of space, time and dimension, they would still obey the physical law of nature. They would quite possibly be curious and hardly afraid to encounter the indigenous species of other planets.

Aliens from a different dimension would be very difficult if not impossible to discern unless they were able to dumb it down so to speak. Just as we can see and understand dimensions beneath us, ie one and two dimensions and perceive our own, it is more difficult to perceive that which is above us. It would be the onus of the visiting entity to have the know how/technology or understanding of their own and our nature to allow us to perceive them. They could quite simply be anything they wanted to be.
One would expect even with superior technology and understanding of other dimensional aliens, that they would not be comfortable for any length of time in a different dimension, particularly one lower than the one they inhabit. They would have the ability to observe us unobserved, in our natural habitat and would have little use for becoming visible other than to make contact. A possible reason for contact from other dimensional aliens would be to make us aware of their existence.

Last but not least demons from this or other dimensions. Throughout history there have been records of demonic encounters driving some poor soul to distraction. These have been depicted in literature, the arts, the Church and thousands upon thousands of witnesses to accounts. A saying i remember when dealing with malevolent spiritual entities is, " You shall know them by their works." I think if anything spiritual comes forward via channeling, dreams and visions claiming to be something but exhibiting behavior contrary to the claim is without doubt deceptive in nature and far from benign.
If an ET pops up in the wee hours to abduct someone from their home while the partner sleeps soundly beside them, leaving no physical evidence of the encounter and doing so for the sole purpose of terrorizing the victim, I would categorize this encounter as demonic.

Of course i cannot forget 5. BS but even with that in mind, it could possibly be all in the mind. Mass delusion? Yet a mass delusion is not bs...it is a result of some form of action. Hypnosis? Indoctrination? Mass delusion would have a cause, ask any therapist.

I did like the questions you posed and I guess the way we can tell the difference is by observation and discernment.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

No its not accusing. You even said some guy was responsible for bring Lucifer to the Earth. Either your lazy or you Literally dont know what your talking about. Probably both.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Sorry, how am I fear mongering?

Claiming that literally any form of extraterrestrial life, cannot be anything other than Hell spawned demons, is not fearmongering?

If you would claim that that is not what it is, then you will be lying. I have seen the mental state of Christians who spend all of their time preoccupied with demons. I used to be one such myself. They live in a constant state of terror and near hysteria, despite their claims to the contrary.

I abandoned that chaotic state of mind four years ago. I have no desire to return to it; and I would suggest, if you are willing, that it would be highly beneficial for you to abandon it also.

For the record, I too have had negative experiences with extraterrestrials. I was abducted by the Greys, as a 4-5 year old child. Yet although the recovery process was long, I ultimately did not allow my experience with those pitiful and misguided creatures, negatively bias my perception of extraterrestial life as a whole. The universe is vast.

As I have said before, it was a battle to get the church to concede that the Earth rotated around the Sun. If Christianity has been wrong, and refused to accept the truth about other characteristics of outer space, then I have no difficulty whatsoever, in believing that logically, they are also wrong about this subject as well.

Care to point out where I claimed to be a Christian? LoL

Care to point out where I stated this?

You make baseless accusations based on your perception of me.

It is called P R O J E C T I O N , you should probably cease it

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Claiming that literally any form of extraterrestrial life, cannot be anything other than Hell spawned demons

I don't think anyone here is really saying that, are they?

You might be missing the point...

If there are "forms of extraterrestrial life" out there then obviously they are not "demons."

We can have both, there can be these weird extradimensional/spiritual entities here on Earth while there are also actual space aliens that exist randomly throughout the Universe.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If thats your belief than thats cool (even though there is no Evidence
)

Well, there kind of actually IS evidence...

We have countless videos of spiritual "orb" looking things flying around in the sky, to just name one type of UFO phenomenon...

Those orbs look much more like a spiritual phenomenon to me rather than physical metal alien spaceships.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Claiming that literally any form of extraterrestrial life, cannot be anything other than Hell spawned demons

I don't think anyone here is really saying that, are they?

You might be missing the point...

If there are "forms of extraterrestrial life" out there then obviously they are not "demons."

We can have both, there can be these weird extradimensional/spiritual entities here on Earth while there are also actual space aliens that exist randomly throughout the Universe.

It doesn't matter what anyone actually said, they only hear what they want to hear.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Many of these have been Bunked as Chinese Lanterns. Some of those are real. But what about the video's pictures and eyewitness accounts of Flying Disks and Cigar Shaped Craft?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Then here's another accusation, which I don't think *is* quite as baseless.

You are a troll. I've seen other people making long replies to you, other than myself, and pretty much all you do is write 1-3 line long responses, pedantically picking apart elements of their argument. You might have offered your own argument earlier in the thread, but you're not doing that now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what anyone actually said, they only hear what they want to hear.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

This is a projection on your part as well. You've been doing exactly the same thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Then here's another accusation, which I don't think *is* quite as baseless.

You are a troll. I've seen other people making long replies to you, other than myself, and pretty much all you do is write 1-3 line long responses, pedantically picking apart elements of their argument. You might have offered your own argument earlier in the thread, but you're not doing that now.

Really? Please show me where I claimed to be a Christian and where I said all aliens are hellspawn.

I point out that you just made things up and you call me a troll.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i think that demons are aleins in the sense that we have mistaken aleins for demons for a long time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

That seems logical because Ancient Man probably couldn't comprehend such things so they labeled these ET's Gods/Angles/Demons etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Many of these have been Bunked as Chinese Lanterns. Some of those are real. But what about the video's pictures and eyewitness accounts of Flying Disks and Cigar Shaped Craft?

Human beings have been building high-tech aircrafts for decades now.

Do you know about VRIL and the Nazi flying saucer projects? That was in like the 40's lol...

Go ask the average person what they think is our most high-tech aircraft. What will they most likely tell you? They will say the B-2 Stealth Bomber.

Do you know when that thing took it's first maiden flight?? In 1989!! lol

Does anyone actually think they just STOPPED making newer, better aircrafts???

Of course not! lol, they are all just so damned high-tech now that they can't tell the public about them because they would be outraged that technology like that (free energy, antigravity) is being kept away from the people...

It's ridiculous when an average human happens to spot one of these high-tech crafts and they say "Wow, there's NO WAY that can be man-made." lol, fools....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Such things have been said to go 6 MPS. I dont think thats possible when Aviation is so young

Yes i know about the Nazi Saucer Projects. And one of the leading Scientists that was brought from Germany said they got help from "Them"

Any coincidence that Hitler's Master Race was tall Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed people when he was neither of that?

And if anything the Government would show these high tech technology to show they world how far we have come in Aviation so thats rubbish.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join