It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

only assume that these rituals gave desired results otherwise they would have been abandoned aeons ago.

Indeed.

A true testament to human stupidity.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Ok I need to look into this stuff a bit more (and go buy some milk and bread) I will return in an hour or so.
Thankyou for your intriguing insight however I am still not convinced, but I am intrigued.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

I disagree. For decades they spent massive money covering up UFO/Alien sightings and reports. I hardly think they are spreading dis-info about aliens being demonic. I do believe the masses are the ones coming to that conclusion. Why? Because our ancestors left clues in their writings, art, & paintings.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'd rather trust my own instincts/intuition than believe a bunch of paid government shills lying about all of the alien races who have visited Earth... (disclosure project anyone?)

I can't believe I used to be that gullible...

Ask yourself a question: Why do they WANT us all to believe in space aliens so badly? It's everywhere! Mainstream media has "UFO" articles every other day, practically every other television network is running shows about space aliens, practically every other hollywood production is about alien invasions.

Why is that?

They are obviously preparing the public for something... the preparation has been going on for decades now....

Don't fall for it! Use your brains!! There are no damn space aliens here, we would all know about it FOR SURE by now!
edit on 9/6/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
aLIENS iS OUR dEMONS aNgels gODS dEMIgODS dEItys
iN ouR LeGEnds AND MyTHS AND IN THE HebRewistc chRISTIAN bIBLE

aHH Were is Heaven ? Please tell ME !!

Usually People point up to the Sky !

Aliens/Angels Are Our Shepard's and Gardner's that Tend in this BIO BALL Bubble Called Earth !

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Aliens are not demons. Demons don't exist. Aliens do exist.
reply to post by BrnBdry

Other than the evidence of fossilized microbes on the Mars meteorite ALH 84001 there is no evidence of Aliens. Microbes and hardy bacteria could be considered building blocks for life but conditions must be favorable for them to grow and replicate from single celled organisms.
A few grainy youtube vids of fake alien autopsies and puppets are not convincing nor classified as tangible evidence. When saying Aliens exist, it should be followed by, "in my opinion".

On a personal note, whilst I do not doubt that there could exist somewhere in the cosmos many diverse forms of intelligent alien life forms as a possibility, it is certainly not a known fact. I find the notion that aliens exist as absurd as you find the notion that they are demons. You claim demons do not exist yet you cannot deny that the experiences from people who have had so called "Alien" encounters seem to have a more than a passing similarity to people suffering from demonic influences and attacks if you do even a little research into both phenomena. Rather than attack people for their faith or belief perhaps instead focus on research and evidence?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

These vids aren't really "proof" of anything, just something to think about. Think about the points that the guy is making.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
aliens are demons? nope...i don't think so....the tv evangelists are the demons...scamming elderly people on fixed incomes, out of what little bit of money they do get every month. the religious zealots better find something better to do, besides try to start a battle they won't be able to finish

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think we need to be open minded enough to realize the possibility of the "aliens as demons" theory. I think Mankind still knows very little about the nature of existence that to dismiss it entirely would be careless.

The Gnostics, according to this short documentary by Jim Nichols, connected extraterrestrials with evil, extra-dimensional entities - which some might interpret as demons.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
aliens are demons? nope...i don't think so....the tv evangelists are the demons...scamming elderly people on fixed incomes, out of what little bit of money they do get every month. the religious zealots better find something better to do, besides try to start a battle they won't be able to finish

Why are you saying "aliens are demons?"

What "aliens" are you talking about, exactly?

Maybe you meant to say... "Demons are being mistaken for space aliens??" That is what's going on here.

"Aliens" are not being mistaken for demons, because there are no aliens here on Earth to begin with.

Demons/extradimensional entities are being mistaken for aliens.

Get it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Maybe you meant to say... "Demons are being mistaken for space aliens??" That is what's going on here.

"Aliens" are not being mistaken for demons, because there are no aliens here on Earth to begin with.

Get it?

you obviously misread what i was saying...now run a long, and troll somewhere else

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Get it?

you obviously misread what i was saying...now run a long, and troll somewhere else

So now when someone is attempting to have a discussion they are "trolling?"

Ok, I need to get caught up on all this weird lingo....

Sorry for having a discussion, didn't know it was a bad thing.

Also, you claim that I "misread" what you were saying, yet you don't offer to explain yourself to me and help me understand what I "misread?" Hmm... what was the point of your reply then? To tell me that I'm a "troll?" Cool.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I know who this guy is. So his beliefs is Evidence for Aliens being Demons?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well here we are! What are the possibilities?
1. Aliens from another planet in this dimension.
2. Aliens from another planet in this dimension that travel through a different dimension to get here.
3. Aliens from another dimension.
4. Demons either from this or another dimension.
5. Imaginative BS.

These seem to be the possibilities, either 1 through 4, 1, 2, 3 or 4 or 5.
If 1 through 4 all exist then how do we tell them apart?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
2. Aliens from another planet in this dimension that travel through a different dimension to get here.
5. Imaginative BS.

Your numbers 3 and 4 seem to be the same thing, that is why I like to specifically use the term "Space Aliens" when referring to physical entities who live on other 3rd dimensional planets.

It's also my opinion that the Universe is teeming with life, there are likely many planets with creatures running around on them just like Earth..... HOWEVER... none of these beings have travelled to Earth.

What we are dealing with here on Earth, is some sort of extradimensional phenomenon which wants us to believe they are space aliens.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

I know who this guy is. So his beliefs is Evidence for Aliens being Demons?

LoL how thick is your skull?

I answered your question in prior posts just two or three pages back.

It was not just him, but his followers in high places who also believe in such things.

Timothy Leary - brought '___' to the masses
Jack Parsons
L Ron Hubbard

It is not just Aleister but also Theosophy with Madam Blavastky and Nicholaus Roerich.

Roerich is big time and he believed he was in possession of an artifact of the highest degree

Eye Of The Phoenix : Secrets Of The Dollar Bill
video.google.com...
Masonic President Franklin Roosevelt, aided by his Secretary of Agriculture/Vice President Wallace, ordered these Seals to be placed on the back of the Dollar Bill in 1935, having been urged on and advised by the Russian channeler/mystic, Nicolas Roerach.

The above is about all the occult influences on American society, good stuff.

Look if you don't want to believe in this no one is going to make up, but that does not mean that others do not believe in it nor that it is false.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Ok, I see the point that you are making however.......

"Your numbers 3 and 4 seem to be the same thing, that is why I like to specifically use the term "Space Aliens" when referring to physical entities who live on other 3rd dimensional planets."

They aren't the same thing really, it's more a matter of symantics.
and.....

"none of these beings have travelled to Earth."

This assumes that 'space aliens' are limited by our current understanding of science. I'm not going to ask for proof but I would guess that your theory has some supporting theory.
EDIT: I should have said 'beings from another dimension'
edit on 6-9-2011 by Raivan31 because: to clarify.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

How thick is your skull? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH EXTRATERRESTRIALS? Im inclined to think that you just like labeling people that you think are involved with Demons. And if these people are so F'n what? This doesnt have anything to do with whats in our planet. If your not going to stay on topic you might as well stop debating (or what ever Fantasy your trying to force on me).
edit on 6-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
5. Imaginative BS.

I think inter dimensional is the highest likelihood if you translate demons as daemons

Daemon
en.wikipedia.org...

The words daemon and daimon are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn), a reference to the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy.[1] Daemons are good or benevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), and differ from the Judeo-Christian usage of demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.[2]

In Hesiod's Theogony, Phaëton becomes a daimon, de-materialized,[3] but the ills of mankind released by Pandora are death-dealing keres not daimones. Hesiod relates how the men of the Golden Age were transmuted into daimones by the will of Zeus, to serve as ineffable guardians of mortals, whom they might serve by their benevolence.[4] In similar ways, the daimon of a venerated hero or a founder figure, located in one place by the construction of a shrine rather than left unburied to wander, would confer good fortune and protection on those who stopped to offer respect. Daemones were not considered evil.

The daemon as a lesser spiritual being of dangerous, even evil character, an invisible numinous presence, was developed by Plato and his pupil Xenocrates,[5] and absorbed in Christian patristic writings along with other Neo-Platonic elements.

In the Old Testament, evil spirits appear in the book of Judges and Kings. In the Greek translation of the Septuagint, made for the Greek-speaking Jews of Alexandria, the Greek Άγγελος angelos translates mal'ak, while daimon (or neuter daimonion) carries the meaning of a natural spirit that is less than divine and translates Hebrew words for idols, alien gods of the Hebrews' neighbors, some hostile natural creatures, and natural evils.[6] The usage of daimon in the New Testament's original Greek text, caused the Greek word to be applied to the Judeo-Christian concept of an evil spirit by the early 2nd century AD.

Wise does not mean friendly.

biblebrowser.com...

> New American Standard Bible 18And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. 19“Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. 20“Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven.”

(LoL damn I had to resort to a Bible reference)

Remember Lucifer is the prince of the air.

LoL new verizon commercial is Rule the Air - Verizon owned by Richard Branson

Richard Branson's Island Bungalo was recently struck by lightning.
Kate Winslet helped carry Richard Branson’s mother from fire

The Virgin Group boss said about 20 people, including Winslet, her children, and his mother were staying in the 8-bedroom Great House on Necker, his private isle in the British Virgin Islands when it was struck by lightning during a tropical storm early Monday.

Not to mention Virgin Records (Madonna, umm Metropolis much?)
The Occult Symbolism of Movie “Metropolis” and its Importance in Pop Culture
vigilantcitizen.com...

I can't find the link but lightning is common in the occult for god's power and there is a movie made by another practitioner of the occult (Polanski - Rosemary's Baby - Satan played by Anton Lavey) where lightning strikes the alter after the ritual.

edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

How thick is your skull? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH EXTRATERRESTRIALS? Im inclined to think that you just like labeling people that you think are involved with Demons. And if these people are so F'n what? This doesnt have anything to do with whats in our planet. If your not going to stay on topic you might as well stop debating (or what ever Fantasy your trying to force on me).
edit on 6-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

No fantasy, just historical facts. . . .

I never said you have to agree with any of it.

How was I off topic? In fact you have not presented one slither of evidence other than attacking me.

edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join