It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a particular UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Good evening,

I have been looking for a clip/video of a UFO that was featured on the old show "Sightings" on Fox. To me it was one of the best videos of a UFO prior to the current age of Photoshop that plagues the UFO community.

The video itself, If I recall correctly, was shot on a beach in Brazil or Chile (South America for sure) by a tourist walking on the beach in the early to mid 80's. The UFO hovers motionless then zooms off to the left with incredible speed. Today, that type of video would be called garbage CGI, but back then the technology wasn't available to the average Joe at home.

Does anybody recall the footage I'm speak of, and if so does anyone know where to locate it on the 'net? I'm having difficulty finding it.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sounds like this one, but this ones in Italy www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Oh god, not that horrible fake. Not close at all Sir.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey, it will be bit offtopic, but i'll stick to your thread before creating new one.
Im looking for footage from ISS, with commentary from a guy whos been researching it for years, loads of interesting shots, he also shows how fuzzy filter is being added on crystal clear transmission by NASA. It's was definitely over 40mins of it, as far i know guy died in some accident not long after, cant find it anywhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey at least I tried to help. You're welcome

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The date is wrong but is this the one?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

You are describing a very similar video recorded by Ed Walters in Gulf Breeze
in 1995, featured on several tv shows may not be the one you mentioned but
take a look.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
this has always been a cool video, especially the nighttime one, which, in my opinion, is authentic, and matches the description of an old gentleman, formerly at Lockheed, who described the technology in a video interview as being developed by our resourceful scientists paid by the government

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

The video that starts at 0:20 is very close, but alas not the one I'm seeking.

I remember the video had little to no commentary and also a feature in the clip was a pole that was used to measure the objects height and distance along with speed.

Again, it was featured on sightings, so I'm not sure if anyone has access to the archives of that show. Thanks everyone!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

---

Hi JKF, If you can give more detail I may have a video of that detail.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

One question . Was the video quality truly high deff ( I mean like 1800 dpi and stunning if real) and clear as a bell?

top topics

join