It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul owns... everyone!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
After some YouTube research i realized that Ron Paul is an excellent debater (i already knew this). This thread is for you to go to youtube and search "Ron Paul owns". And post your favorite debate of Ron Paul owning everyone with a little description.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Dr Paul owning stephen baldwin in a debate about the war on drugs.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Interesting interview.

I wonder if this will spur a sudden surge in pot smokers registering to vote.

If so, maybe we could see Ron Paul as a very serious contender for the upcoming election. I could also, quite easily see a lot of Obama supporters jumping on the Ron Paul bandwagon based on this stance alone.

Does anyone know how many US citizens smoke pot? The demographics on pot smokers could be why Ron has taken this stance and just may tip the balance in his campaign.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He either is playing a role or will not live to be elected.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry i didn't know this was a Ron Paul fan site....i was looking for ATS .. that good old site with UFOs,Ancient civilizations,Astronomy , etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Stephan Baldwin claimed he starred in two very popular stoner films, Half Baked & Bio Dome.

Stephan Baldwin was in Half Baked?

I looked it up. He had a small role as Macgyver Stoner. I wanted to show a YT clip but apparently no one cared enough to post one. So then I thought well a picture will do, but I couldn't find a picture either. So if we wanna see his starring role we're gonna have to watch the entire movie and wait for it

Oh and his opening arguments are garbage. Standard unoriginal BS that we've all heard before. Why doesn't he bring up the fact the kids in 2009, before and present day, are getting their drugs from a cheaper and more convenient source, their medicine cabinets. Sure kids are still smoking pot but it's definitely not the gateway drug these people claim it be. I would dare say they've done hard prescriptions drugs before smoking pot. And those prescription drugs are actually dangerous, pot, not so much.

Stephan Baldwin, you suck

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WXBackdoor

when you chose the forum to read, im sure you realized that you clicked 2012 elections... as far as i know there are no ufos, ancient civs or watever else you want there to be in the election.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
reply to post by WXBackdoor

when you chose the forum to read, im sure you realized that you clicked 2012 elections... as far as i know there are no ufos, ancient civs or watever else you want there to be in the election.

I usually click the "Resent Posts" icon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My favorite 'what happens to the world if we don't vote for Ron Paul' video-

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul....I am a fan of his...just so you know. However....a couple of days ago I was visiting with a senior citizen friend of mine...(who is 90)....and she said that whoever the Rothschilds and Rockefellers want for President...that is who will be elected. I wonder is this true?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Come on! You're not a member of this site and only just found out about those 2 families and their powerful influence on who becomes Prez, and not only that, the first time you heard about it was from a 90 old woman!?

Hilarious!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the thing about Dr. Paul that does it for me is his consistency......he does not vote present like our current POTUS.... he takes a position and sticks buy it no matter what direction the current political wind blows.... this is called integrity something most of the politicians i have had the opportunity to vote for in my life are missing.... West Virginia for Ron Paul 2012.......

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This thread is lacking Ron Paul debate videos. Allow me to help

Ron Paul Iowa Debate Highlights

Ron Paul - South Carolina Debate Highlights

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

thanks for contributing to the "Ron Paul video thread"

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is from '08 and is a prime example of his intellectual Kung Fu. You don't mess with The Paul.
When I heard that question the first time, I saw red. I was so enraged that I almost missed the answer.
I really wanted to hurt Cameron - bad. And that cackling jackal, Giuliani...I want to stick hot sewing needles in his eyeballs.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Come on! You're not a member of this site and only just found out about those 2 families and their powerful influence on who becomes Prez, and not only that, the first time you heard about it was from a 90 old woman!?

Hilarious!

HI....I have heard rumors over the years...yes...but I didn't really look into them...until recently.....and my friend made a comment....I shared that comment....and I am wondering if others think it is true. There is nothing wrong with any of my comments or thoughts. Yes my friend is old...and you will be too some day...if you live that long. You think that I am hilarious..well I think that you are rude.

edit on 5-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Swills

Hilarious!

HI....I have heard rumors over the years...yes...but I didn't really look into them...until recently.....and my friend made a comment....I shared that comment....and I am wondering if others think it is true. There is nothing wrong with any of my comments or thoughts. Yes my friend is old...and you will be too some day...if you live that long. You think that I am hilarious..well I think that you are rude.

edit on 5-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

You are most certainly a funny person, & I suppose I can be rude from time to time, but I'm sure you can be too. But my response to your post was one out of humor, not rudeness. Laugh some more, it's good for you
edit on 5-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Silly Woman , don't you know WISDOM when you Hear it ? ..........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

..you're optimistic.

You said that pretty matter of fact, you left out a lot of other possibilities though.
I think he's legit, been saying his piece too long to be acting.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Here is Paul and Hannity (Hannity btw is my least favorite person on t.v. I kinda hate him. After his it's Nancy Grace, but that's another story).

I like when Hannity mentions Paul wants to get rid of the CIA Paul says "they get into a lot of misheif."

Stephen Baldwin:

edit on 6-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join