It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 27, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by boncho

The problem with Google search is any date you put in generates way to many results and the real results just get, well, watered. Its like looking for a needle in haystack.

And inherently, this is the problem with many predictions and/or prophecies. You take a date like tommorow and say, "Something bad will happen on 9/7/2011". Now if anything (and I mean ANYTHING) that can be taken as a bad thing were to happen, my prediction rings true, I'm hailed as a new prophet and yada yada yada (well maybe not this last bit, but, you get my drift
).

Such broad and generalized predictions are left open for interpretation. It get's worse when you have a cryptic prediction. Where things can be looked at and found to match up with events after the fact. The biggest issue is that you only find certain things that match and then spend the rest of your time linking the remaining text with additional happenings that are similar to the original prediction, i.e. taking a twenty dollar bill and folding it a certain way to show the twin towers on fire.

Either way, we are still here, some have died and some have been born. Life goes on within it's cycle.

-saige-

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Physicist Brian Cox summarizes that entire 2012 nonsense best...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I know exactly what that date is. Wow I guess I finally know of something that no one else does.

That's my birthday!

And it's a pretty major happening for me, I'll be 40!
edit on 6-9-2011 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
I know exactly what that date is. Wow I guess I finally know of something that no one else does.

That's my birthday!

Wait...so are you telling us the world isn't going to end, and we won't reach a new level of "collective consciousness"?

Not to diss your birthday, but I'm kinda disappointed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join