It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 27, 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
HI everyone,

Does anyone know if the following date coincides with anything major happening in 2012?

Especially the following sentence: Silencer of People, March 27, 2012.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here, try this.

Nope, nothing.

edit on 5-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Two words: goo gle. My quick search turned up nothing. What do you know about it?
edit on 5-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: spellin

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Huh?

Not even Google turned up a clue as to what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Not again

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well I happen to be the Queen of Google

But there is so much knowledge and information out there that doesn't come up on the first 10 pages of Google so I thought I'd ask.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Can you give us a little more background as to the context of the title and date?

2nd

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Waaah hahaha!! That was awesome.

OP I've never heard of that before. Oct 28th was getting rather boring though...so thanks for the new stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

March 27, 2012 is the birthday of Fergie from the black eyes peas.

And you call yourself the queen of Google.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by nusnus

March 27, 2012 is the birthday of Fergie from the black eyes peas.

And you call yourself the queen of Google.

Well no ones perfect

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The problem with Google search is any date you put in generates way to many results and the real results just get, well, watered. Its like looking for a needle in haystack.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well it happens to be my birthday...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Also there is an ASD Style & Beauty Show going on in Las Vegas.

Scintillating stuff.

events.hellotrade.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Could you at least tell us what this is pertaining to?
Why are you looking this up?
Where did you hear this date and phrase?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by boncho

The problem with Google search is any date you put in generates way to many results and the real results just get, well, watered. Its like looking for a needle in haystack.

You need to use " ".

ie. "March 27, 2012"

Here, done for you.

This will eliminate the non-date matches.
edit on 5-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Unless your talkinga bout the new doctor who season where they keep saying that the scilence will fall, I have no clue. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the doomsday cultist are slowly starting starting to see there doomsday crap probably will not come true.
Elenin will pass harmlessly, and there no spaceship following it as some dumbasses believe.

They will also seeing their December 2012 is probably harmless so they need a new date.
edit on 5-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hilarious the first time - had me rolling on the floor the second.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

In the effort to be civilized, I'm going to take a shot and give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't understand what people are asking in response to your thread.

What does it mean - to you, or if you truly are asking in a thread about something vague that you don't know about, how specifically did this date and wording arrive in your consciousness? Did you read it? Dream it? Overhear it?

Or perhaps, your trying to get your reservation in early for the next doomsday whoopla?
Without that, the best your going to get out of this is Boncho's assistance with your regal Google skills.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Open2Truth because: because I never seem to get it right the first time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by nusnus

In the effort to be civilized, I'm going to take a shot and give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't understand what people are asking in response to your thread.

What does it mean - to you, or if you truly are asking in a thread about something vague that you don't know about, how specifically did this date and wording arrive in your consciousness? Did you read it? Dream it? Overhear it?

Or perhaps, your trying to get your reservation in early for the next doomsday whoopla?
Without that, the best your going to get out of this is Boncho's assistance with your regal Google skills.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Open2Truth because: because I never seem to get it right the first time.

It doesn't matter how you do it, its too general a date to be found online. Sometimes, you need real human input for such things. I'm doing my own research on the side of course but I need to save time and have other people do it for me if they thought it meant something to them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join