It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just courious, where is the information of this stargate listed at. To those
that read this article are going to have doubts about this. Because the one main reasons is the movie and the tv show STARGATE. Thank-you for the information.

Oneil

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I remember an episode where Kirk, Spock, and Dr. McCoy go though a time portal (stargate) and Joan Collins ends up getting killed. So a stargate can only lead to trouble. Stargates must be Romulan technology. Or is that King Nebacunezzar if my memory serves me. Didn't he have a gateway to the gods back in Babylon......wait a second.....

Babylon----->stargate----->Iraq----->King George Bush----->WMD

Can a stargate be a weapon of mass destruction.....I have found the answer. My work here is done.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's a mad house, a mad house.......

I really like Macgyver better than Stargate...IMHO

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
stargate is a great show and I don't really believe it is possible for it to be reality though.

It would be totally awesome though!!

Someone asked why a stargate would be in Iraq?? thats simple. Iraq in ancient times was known as mesopotamia, which is the cradle of human civilization and beginning of humanity as we know it. While Egypt is more acknowledged for its "alien" interference with such things as the pyramids it would be more plausible if it was found in Iraq because I suppose if aliens used this thing humanity would of developed around it with the help of alien intervention??

hope that makes some sort of sense,

drfunk

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just an interesting theory for people to think about (I have mentioned this before).
Let�s say, for argument sake, something like the star gate on the TV show was found. Clearly the US government would not want the information getting out-remember gov says aliens don't exist. The problem is the US government is famous for having secret info leaked-one way or the other. OK, knowing this how do you keep the information secret? Make a movie and or a TV show about it. Make sure to include as much real data as possible. Then when any info leaks out, you point to the movie and or TV show and say-your crazy-it's a TV show-go take your lithium.
I am not saying this is the case, just a cleavor way to hide info in plain site.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If we had the technology to operate a stargate, we "the human race" would screw it up and end up screwing all of existance. We cannot even manage this planet without killing each other in some way, shape, or form.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have a Stargate in my room it has Dell written on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
um.. it's a tv show.

it's not real.

get over it.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk
I'd think some people claiming to be ex-NSA agents watch too much television.

Oh? I'm actually working for the CIA right now! I have proof
t31.org...

ok just playing but anyways,

kyateLaBoca, there is indeed a 'stargate' on earth, although well hidden in the south american mountains. This is an amazing story about the doorway, you should read it, www.karinya.com...

You could also google Marca Huasi but you'd only find the same story (although more pictures of it)

Cheerio.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by astroblade

Keep this in mind, we are an imaginative race, whos technology is based from the vastness of our minds. We never had lasers before Star Trek, and now the army has one in mexico that is designed to shoot an asteroid out of the sky. Ronald L Mallet has created a working theory for time travel, and is gathering funding to create his first model. His theory is based on wormhole technology. So whos to say that a 'Gate' can't exist, or be created. Humans thrive to explore, and television is motivation for many scientists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join