It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I've read alot about the iraqi stargate, which could be located underground and then I've read about how some ex-NSA agent sent some info to the ATS editor about a stargate that our government possessed.

What do you all think about such a possibility?

Just imagine where we could easily go with such a thing. The only knowledge we would need is how to relate the stargate with the coordinates of the universe.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'd think some people claiming to be ex-NSA agents watch too much television.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think this should be in the aliens forum, or on bts ....
.. some people do watch too much tv...

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Alright I found the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

These "ex-NSA" agents are probably watching too much TV. But it just goes to show you, ATS will publish anything these days. As long as it sounds good, its published.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
IT'S A SHOW YOU FOOL!!! hahahahaha. yeah, really, it's a show, everyone relax.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Though I believe wormholes are indeed possible, I donk think we are going to find one buried under the sands of Iraq. Some magic ring would not make a wormhole work they would require power on the scale of the suns energy to come close to letting something as big as a human go through it.

Perhaps some device needs to be used to focus the energy. But even if we found something like that it would be like a caveman finding a Hemi engine with no fuel in it. I might make a cool paper weight for a few thousand years

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm going to have to classify this thread, unfortunately

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Astroblade, I should have put on this form "OPEN MINDED PEOPLE ONLY." Obviously its a show. But whos to say that Extraterrestrials(if they exist) dont have some form of stargate in one form or another? So you shouldnt be shooting your mouth off for no good reason. A stargate is just something that brings two points in space together like that of a worm hole. Our scientists have also looked at the possibility of creating a worm hole for space travel but have said it would take up too much energy to produce and to maintain and we dont have that technology at this moment to create one. So if you really think about it, the stargate definition can be redefined as something that can bring two points in space together and act like a worm hole. It doesnt have to necessarily be something you see in the show, and be a stationary object.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Possible? Yes.

Probable? No.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
But even if we found something like that it would be like a caveman finding a Hemi engine with no fuel in it. I might make a cool paper weight for a few thousand years

Hand me laughing for a while there with the mental image of a caveman trying to start one.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That thing got a HEMI

Might make a good Dodge commercial

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
look, first off, i'm a huge fan of the show and know it rather well. secondly, sorry for the blowout, when i read this thread i thought maybe you had seen the show and from that alone thought maybe it really exists. it's just what are the astronomical odds that there's a tv show about an alien device that actually exists? i've actually studied the possibility of wormhole control to a degree, and i believe it'll never be possible to harness that kind of energy. furthermore, why would the stargate be under iraq. if anything, it would actually be under egypt due to the somewhat possible ties that country has had with aliens (i'm thinking of it's ancient times with the pyramids being built by aliens theory).

[edit on 23-8-2004 by astroblade]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk
Possible? Yes.

Probable? No.

I wasn't arguing that we in fact have such a thing. Although it is possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
look, first off, i'm a huge fan of the show and know it rather well. secondly, sorry for the blowout, when i read this thread i thought maybe you had seen the show and from that alone thought maybe it really exists. it's just what are the astronomical odds that there's a tv show about an alien device that actually exists? i've actually studied the possibility of wormhole control to a degree, and i believe it'll never be possible to harness that kind of energy. furthermore, why would the stargate be under iraq. if anything, it would actually be under egypt due to the somewhat possible ties that country has had with aliens (i'm thinking of it's ancient times with the pyramids being built by aliens theory).
[edit on 23-8-2004 by astroblade]

Theres a million theorys going around. I only said iraq becuase of the claims that were made by this one guy about such a device being down there. I wasnt trying to suggest that he was the real deal. Unfortunately, I dont have the links but you can easily find it if you do a google search, "Iraq stargate" you should more info on the matter. And I was also looking at the ATS article from the link I provided above about the stargate and just wanted some opinions on the whole matter.

But as for Aliens having a wormhole control device, we cant say for sure that they do or dont. They probably are more advanced than us seeing as how they have reached us before we have reached them.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
gotcha, i will take a look through google. and agreed, there it always a possibility of an alien race having technology we can't even fathom. my opinion is that any aliens we encounter are likely to be several thousand years ahead of us, or more, simply for the fact that the odds of 2 different species advancing and evolving on a close timeline on different planets is so immense.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I believe the wormhole effect is called the "cassini efect". Go on have a quick google....

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Most, if not all, criticisms of the Bush administration's motivation for launching a preemptive war on Iraq focus on a combination of the imperial world views of conservative politicians in power in Washington, D.C., and the corporate interests that drive the political agenda of the Bush administration. This study will provide a radically different political analysis of the Bush administration's motivation for going war, and of the explanations offered by his critics. This study provides an exopolitical analysis of the policy dimensions of an historic extraterrestrial presence that is pertinent to Iraq and a US led preemptive attack.
It will be argued that competing clandestine government organizations are struggling through proxy means to take control of ancient extraterrestrial (ET) technology that exists in Iraq, in order to prepare for an impending series of events corresponding to the 'prophesied return' of an advanced race of ETs. The Columbia Space Shuttle may well have been a high profile victim of such a proxy war intended to send a message to US based clandestine organizations over the preemptive war against Iraq.

The political paradigm to be used in this paper is based on 'exopolitics'. (4) This paradigm starts with the premise that there exists an extraterrestrial (ET) presence on Earth which clandestine government organizations have been withholding knowledge of from the general public and elected public officials.
Rather than being an unsubstantiated 'conspiracy theory' with little relevance to contemporary policy issues such as a preemptive US war against Iraq, it will be argued that an exopolitical analysis can provide a more comprehensive understanding of what motivates the Bush administration in launching a preemptive attack against Iraq.

Read the full article here:

www.exopolitics.org...

I haven�t gone through it all yet but so far its an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont believe it exist, but one day Several thousand years from now we might find out away to do it.

and I to watch that show along with Stargate atlantis, I like em both.

The only thing I don't like is: Aliens build a huge pyramid just for there mothership to land on.

Come on I could of thought of something better then that.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Murcielago]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe Osama Bin Lid is hiding in one of these stargate portals that would explain why the US/UK goverments cant find him.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Maybe Osama Bin Lid is hiding in one of these stargate portals that would explain why the US/UK goverments cant find him.

Well with all this evidence of Stargates and Osama Bin Laden and Iraq, I can only come to one conclusion:

Allow me to present this in terms of a philosophical proof:

1) Romulans are trouble makers
2) Trouble makers cause wars
3) Bin Laden caused a war
4) Bin Laden is a trouble maker
5) Bin Laden is a Romulan
6) Romulans have cloaking technology
7) Cloaking technology prevents people from being found
8) Bin Laden hasn't been found (he's a slippery bastard!)
9) Bin Laden has cloaking technology
*) Bin Laden is a Romulan! (Proof x2!)

So clearly with this iron-clad proof that was stated above, I think we must look toward a new way to capture this infernal Romulan.

Who's with me?!

[edit on 8-23-2004 by Hawk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join