It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattern of earthquakes is not natural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There have been a number of quakes in the Czech Republic during the last week or so, and as this video points out

the lat/long pattern of where these quakes are happening is definately not natural.

So a few issues: if these are not natural quakes, what on earth could they be doing there? Mining or DUMBs come to mind

Does anyone else have more insight on how these quakes are reported. is there a reasonable reason they would be laid out in a grid pattern like that?

Any answers or speculative rabbit holes we can chase would be wonderful. Thanks for your help here. I have been researching a bit on the area but have come up blank.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
do you actually think,building dumbs would cause earthquakes?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Maybe if they were blowing out massive amounts of rock. I really have no idea what could cause this, I am also just speculating at the moment

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ok, that's a little strange with the patterns.

Nature doesn't work that way with EQ's. Snowflakes and leaves maybe...but not EQ's.

Good Find. Any opinions as to what it actually is?

My guess is a planned series of explosions. Construction or mines?

But then again, I found these interesting. All threads with EQ's along the 37th as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is someone trying to tie it in to...

earthchanges.ning.com...

The 37th week of 2011 is Sun, Sept 11 - Sat, Sept 17 Perihelion - Elenin Sept 11th

edit on 5-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have been looking at the RSOE site and USGS...looks to me that not all the info is on there...wink wink.It is strange at the 37' degree.. Could be DUMBS, underground drilling, nuc testing, bad take out?..its only a matter of time before we find out the wrong and hard way
alaska has been getting alot of activity lately.The Northwest is active alot as well..September 25,26,27 should be interesting due to the CMEs..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok so the 2nd question should be have you tried this with any other earthquake swarms yet? and if so do you get relating paterns? curious and curiouser

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
neither the 'averages'... nor the 'patterns' or historic sequences are appropriate for this time span

the inner and outer 'cores' are in a high state of flux---
which excites the mantle region of magma into new and unique molten mantle plumes under brand new areas under the crust surface

so, my friend, the past history of earthquke patterns is not applicable in this era of mantle upswells & 'hot spots" that are unique and unexpected (but not unnatural)

we are in an epoch of activity that is not averaged into the long term tables...

The hyper activity may be initiated because of the magnetic poles flexing or even in the process of switching--- no data or precident info available....so that's a subjective line of thought

earthquake patterns are something science 'sees' in the long term----but minds 'see' in the their whishfullness

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Maybe if they were blowing out massive amounts of rock. I really have no idea what could cause this, I am also just speculating at the moment

Any reports of "massive amounts of rock" being blown out in the vicinity?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
There have been a number of quakes in the Czech Republic during the last week or so, and as this video points out

the lat/long pattern of where these quakes are happening is definately not natural.

So a few issues: if these are not natural quakes, what on earth could they be doing there? Mining or DUMBs come to mind

Does anyone else have more insight on how these quakes are reported. is there a reasonable reason they would be laid out in a grid pattern like that?

Any answers or speculative rabbit holes we can chase would be wonderful. Thanks for your help here. I have been researching a bit on the area but have come up blank.

Hi there, i posted this yesterday in www.abovetopsecret.com... , so perhaps look there 2

edit on 5-9-2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I looked at the EMSC and followed your video. Sure enough they are there. According to the EMSC this also happened back in 2008 with a similar swarm. Here

The pattern that you are seeing I am guessing is a network array of sensors laid out of over the area. Due to the high seismicity of that area in 2008 it makes sense that they are keeping a close eye on it. If you have an array of sensors at evenly spaced distances, you can determine the epicentre of the swarm as a whole.

It is also interesting to note that according to the map legend, the hypocentral depth(km) is in the range of 0-40. That would make these relatively shallow earthquakes. I also read a report that magma may be on the move Here. Although, I am unable to find any official or credible documentation to support this claim.

edit on 5-9-2011 by miner49r because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It's the way the website rounds the locations, apparently to the nearest 0.01º,so every quake will fall on a grid of that size. In the case of the Czech Republic that ends up being about 0.7km.

Looks that way to me anyway.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Looking at the map further, I checked the hypocentral depth of each quake. The shallowest is 2 km and the deepest is 16 km I found. The average seem to range between 8 - 12 km. Those are some really shallow quakes. since the consensus for shallow quakes is around 70 km.

I will add this to my list of watch sites. I am really interested in following this now.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure how far off the mark I am here, but bear with me. After the tragedy at Fukushima, Germany had decided to close 7 of its nuclear power plants. There is a LOT of coal on the German/Czech border and the Czechs have made it clear that they are not going to close their nuclear plants and they have, since April of this year, been considering expanding the coal mining industry to keep up with the demand in Germany - about 7.5 gigawatts.

www.praguepost.com...

The transmission capacity on the Czech-German border is large, potentially allowing the export of 20 terrawatt hours of electricity, or 25 percent of total Czech gross generation, the report said. Already, power imports from France and the Czech Republic have doubled, industry association BDEW said April 4.

** Could the expansion of the coal mining industry on the border and extraction of massive amounts of coal be causing this phenomenon? What do you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Honestly The Earth seems to be going through a tremendous change. Something is going on. Mother Earth's time may be near.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just a theory here, no background behind it. But make a 90 degree angle through the earth from alaska, with outer surface of the core as the point of reflection and you come up with a rough area of central europe. What's my point? Haarp can also be used to send high energy waves through a liquid (magma) as well as a gas (the atmosphere)

new topics

top topics

join