It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An excellent documentary: NWO: Secret Societies and Biblical Prophecy Vol. 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I searched the forums and did not find this video posted. I recently began watching it and it does a good job tying some loose ends. Unlike Zeitgeist and some other documentaries, this one seems to have an honest intent on educaing the watchers. Please watch, comment, and recommend other videos!

edit on 5-9-2011 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nice find, my man!

I'll definitely be watching this tonight

S+F.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I would say the Zeitgeist movies are the best in the genre so far, (maybe with exception to the first one), and what do you mean they don´t have a honest intent? what would the intent be if not to educate, since they are free and breaks it down in a very pedagogic way. Sure they may not cover all the areas, but the ones they do, they do extremely well.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

There is a lot of dirt that can be dug up on Zeitgeist's credited research and its ties to certain individuals like Jacque Fresco, Acharya S, and Michael Tsarion (if I remember correctly). This is all just a speculation of course, but it seems that Peter Joseph might have an agenda on his hands. I haven't watched Zeitgeist 2 and 3, so no comment on those, but parts of the first Zeitgeist have been completely destroyed, especially its heavy-handed anti-religion thematics. It is very new-age-y, if you know what I mean, and some take caution because new-age movement has been loosely connected to the new world order.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
humpity bumpity bump.. I am about halfway through the video

I wouldn't bump this unless I thought that it was beneficial for all to see. This documentary is very good, among the best I have seen on the subject. It is very objective and does not preach or propose any theories.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

I would say the Zeitgeist movies are the best in the genre so far, (maybe with exception to the first one), and what do you mean they don´t have a honest intent? what would the intent be if not to educate, since they are free and breaks it down in a very pedagogic way. Sure they may not cover all the areas, but the ones they do, they do extremely well.

You cannot and will not understand why the illuminati are ushering in the NWO unless you know God, Jesus and their end times plan depicted in Revelation. Zeigeist is an excellent documentary pertaining to the economic deception, but the creator is leading you astray with broad, general lies about religion. Especially when he makes Christianoty out to be a knock off of other belief systems. I doubt the author ever read the entire Bible from beginning to end. He just based the documentry off of his sterortypical views on Christianty.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
after watching your documentary now (it was long) i flag and star you, there was some startling facts here i did not know before. Thank you for this.

I still stand by my statement that the zeitgeist movies (part 2 and 3) offers better viewing, however this one had more facts, although not as pedagogic.

Definitely worth viewing if you want to know what is going on in our world and why, from the start.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Except that Zietgiest was part of project Venus

Venus = Pentagram = Lucifer

Sorry to break it to you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think it is a good doc.

I think the best evidence for the Biblical prophecy comes from the OTO and Jack Parsons more than anything.

OP you may be interested in the Stargate thread about Peru and the 33rd parallel threads for more clues.

Also a documentary called the Arrivals gives the Koran's POV
www.youtube.com...
This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

Really spooky when you really start going down the rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
very long and monotonous, but for the most part, it was just the facts and ALOT OF THEM!!! There were a couple of things that I wish he would have elaborated on more but I get the feeling that it would've been speculation at best if he had so thats probably why he stopped short in certain areas... Thats why I am now a fan of this guy's research

Exellent find my friend

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Good documentary. Already had heard most of it, but it was well put together. S&F. I guess the other 2 videos mentioned towards the end are not out yet?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I watched this documentary last year. I remember it being excellent. Check both of the videos if you have time.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

S&F fs -- thanks for sharing.

Fascinating video, be back to comment / share opinions

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
pity bump, more people should watch and spread these videos

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just finished this documentary last week. Its called AGE OF DECEIT: Fallen Angels and the New World Order

It goes through the biblical perspective of the NWO, Atlantis, Theosophy, New Age etc. Please check it out. It's along the same lines.

This is part 1 of 11, I plan to post the entirety of the film in a new thread when I upload it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, will start watching now. I notice you mention zeitgiest makers are connected to Michael Tsarion, but I don't understand whats so bad about Micheal Tsarion? I know that he is not the most thorough of researchers and can talk about some far fetched ideas but i enjoy some of his docs. Is there something about him I have missed? (Just curious)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Thanks for the link, will start watching now. I notice you mention zeitgiest makers are connected to Michael Tsarion, but I don't understand whats so bad about Micheal Tsarion? I know that he is not the most thorough of researchers and can talk about some far fetched ideas but i enjoy some of his docs. Is there something about him I have missed? (Just curious)

The problem with Tsarion is that his entire philosophy is driven out of faulty science. In fact, you can call it downright pseudo science. It's pretty new agy if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That video was long but well worth the watch.
I am going to show it to as many people as possible.

I truly believe that it is the best video I have ever watched.

It explains everything that I have been thinking about recently.
The real truth behind everything around us.
Good and evil.

Amazing find.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Another great video:

new topics

top topics

join