It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Honest Question for Ron Paul Enthusiasts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

If I were part of Ron Paul staff/Cabinet, here is what I would suggest.

Dismantle Homeland Security, but keep the National Security Adviser and make him/her the overall head of the following FBI & NSA.

Lay off 1/3 of the FBI, DEA and BATFE and roll them up under the FBI proper. This would result in a streamlined agency. (Do a review that takes no more than six months max to keep the top performers and get rid of the chaff) The roll up to take place within one year which allows those who “know” they will be laid off to look for other employment.

Lay off 1/3 of the CIA, NSA and DIA and roll them up under the NSA proper. This would also result in a streamlined agency. (Do a review that takes no more than six months max to keep the top performers and get rid of the chaff) The roll up to take place within one year which allows those who “know” they will be laid off to look for other employment.

Get rid of the EPA, NEA, Education Dept. and OSHA. They have over regulated to the point people are afraid to start businesses or hire. We already have laws on the books to enforce, but these agencies keep making new ones that either contradict or invalidate previous laws further mussing up the waters. I'm sure I've missed a couple agencies that are redundant.

Announce a phased drawdown of American forces worldwide, to be completed over six years time. I say six years as it would take time to rebuild the bases infrastructure to handle them all. Even with a drawdown.

At the same time, inform the American embassies that as long as America’s interests are involved and are intertwined with the countries they are located in, we have their back. But if they start some such trouble, they must understand that they may well be on there own.

Cut off all military and financial aid to Egypt, Israel, The Palestinian Authority, Pakistan….you get the idea. Maintain diplomatic ties, but shut the other things off. These would be implemented over a six month period.

I have a feeling he’d laugh and then fire me.

<< 1   >>

join