It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photos of.. something..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't post very often, and I'm pretty new to this site. I came across these photos on the Coats to Coast web site. I just want to know what other people think and or if these have been brought up before. If there is an already existing thread, show me the way. Well, since aliens scare the crap outta me, i just hope they are fake, becuase if i saw that rolling around my front door, i'd loose my mind!

ufocasebook.com...

SMR

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They have been talked about here.Sorry I dont have a link as I am quite new myself.But I do remember people laughing at the small tubes coming out of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks more like paper mache' than anything..............also had to post cuz i live in San Diego also

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
good times! San Diego was lovely today. Thank god you guys think it's fake. What kinda alien rolls around anyway?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here is a link to a thread on this subject, from a couple of months ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SMR

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It more or less just looks like a poorly crafted pinata.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
looks really fake to me, if i saw that on my front porch i would of kicked it and threw it in the trash

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It looks like a grilled monkey

Who knows if it's real or not? I'm not going to speculate.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It looks pretty fakey. Coast to coast and Rense should both think about what they put up into the airwaves/web. But then we'd have no one to openly mock. The caption of this should read: "Pilsbury Doughboy gets trapped in oven."

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

top topics

join