It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Try to grasp the subliminal context of these lyrics...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am now wholeheartedly convinced that the Illuminati is real and does have control over most of the music and TV/movies we expose ourselves to. Most of you have been manipulated into believing the Illuminati is behind the New World Order. This couldn't be further from the truth. I sincerely believe they are trying to wake humanity up so we can take back control over the world. They can't just come out and say the truth because nobody would believe it. Instead, they are giving subtle clues over and over again for everyone to figure out on their own. You are much likely to believe this message if you come to the conclusion yourself.

Anyway, I want to hear someone else's input on my theory but the problem is that its kind of complicated and I don't want to waste my time explaining it all to anyone unless they are open-minded and already on the right track. I also don't want this theory to become more mainstream and end up giving the Elite a chance to come up with some kind of bull# rebuttal to throw everyone off. So I'm going to list lyrics from a random song off the top of my head and I will chat with whoever comes closest to what I believe is the true, "hidden" meaning.

Remember not to be superficial and to not over-generalize. Assume there is a hint in these words that might make sense of a lot of mysterious things going on in the world.

"We are the outstretched fingers
That seize and hold the wind...

The strangeness of awakening
In an oh so silent world
Breathlessly waiting
For the first proud beams of light
As the hours grow longer
And the shadows never fall
My sky has forsaken me
My desperation grows

Bring me the light
In the darkness that never ends
The dawn will never come
Punish my heaven

We have arrived
At the outermost crossroads
The charge of cosmos
At our atmospheric skies
Will cause our fall

If I had wings, would I be forgiving?
If I had horns
Would there be flames to shy my smile?

Hymns of loss are heard
From the masses in the streets
Praising the last of days
I punish

Bring me the night
In the fires that never end
The dawn will never come
Punish my heaven

The charge of cosmos
Charging at us from unearthly distance
I challenge the universe
It's the choice between heaven and hell

My soul bears all the weight of mountains
As mankind weaves its silent end
Can there be no forgiveness?
I curse the heaven above me
As the light sinks through
My outstretched fingers
Fading in my open arms

Make each tear in my bare hands
A lifetime in hell

On this last day of light
When our autumn leaves fell
And as heaven itself commands me
Out of its lair
I fear not
My face lined for darkness
I'll go!"

edit on 9/5/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
IMHO
There is nothing gentle, relaxing, comforting or loveable about that mess.

A scratchy, screaming montone voice that can be understood only by following the lyrics supplied, makes me happy that I have no young ones around to blow my mind, and that my Free Will allows me to listen to something far more beautiful.
cs72

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Probably because there's nothing gentle, relaxing, comforting or loveable about the world. Why do people make the blind assumption that music has to be relaxing and "pretty"? There's real emotion behind this music. Does it not sound aggressive and powerful?

Anyway, this isn't a discussion about peoples' feelings.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Not everyone is gonna be able to appreciate the music or identify with the place where these emotions come from. While I cannot offer any guesses on an interpretation of the lyrics, I do feel the sense of pain and frustration and I can definitely have an appreciation for the melodic guitar work in there. As soon as I heard the long scream at the beginning, I knew that I was going to enjoy that. I like the melodic death metal stuff, I got started on Dimmu, but my favorite metal album is still Unearth's "The Oncoming Storm". Thanks again for sharing! I hope you will find a clever mind to unlock the hidden meaning behind the lyrics.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If some shadowy organization wanted to convince people to wake up why would they put their messages into a band that was never really that popular even in metal terms? Wouldn't they put their messages into the most widely heard songs of all time? And why would you be the first person to figure it out seeing as the song is 15 years old?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Because the antisocial, misanthropic, intellectual, cliche metalhead is the type of person they can identify with. And this band is signed with a pretty big record company. They have a larger fanbase than you think.

I know it sounds delusional to think of what I'm saying, but consider the value of capitalism in a world of tyrannical governments. These record companies and large corporations are battling against the faceless Elite and they can always use another few dollars... and another face to join the masquerade.

Also, I'm not the first person to figure this out. Its just that the others knew who to go to in order to join the movement.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
reply to post by FEDec

Because the antisocial, misanthropic, intellectual, cliche metalhead is the type of person they can identify with. And this band is signed with a pretty big record company. They have a larger fanbase than you think.

Pffft. I know exactly who dark tranquility is I used to be way into the whole Gothenburg scene. Even in their prime they weren't that big, nowadays they are downright irrelevant. Metalheads aren't intellectual they just spend their time acting like they are because unfounded elitism goes hand in hand with being a teenage metalhead. I know I used to be one, teenage that is still a pretty big metalhead. Even if they identified with misanthropic people don't you think that would place them firmly outside of the benevolent category? They would be the kind of organization tat would just kill everyone and not care.

Dude it's pretty obvious you are just trying to convince yourself you are special by listening to some lyrics and reading too far into them. Newsflash: you aren't special in anyway, niether am I niether is even the mmost amazing person in the world. It's all been done just try and find enjoyment in what you can.

I know it sounds delusional to think of what I'm saying, but consider the value of capitalism in a world of tyrannical governments. These record companies and large corporations are battling against the faceless Elite and they can always use another few dollars... and another face to join the masquerade.

No you know what is delusional? You thinking record companies and large corporations AREN'T part of the faceless elite. What do you think these guys are pumping out CDs cause they secretly like you and want to be your friend? Nah it's cause they want your money and not for some secret illuminati trust fund. Its for a cottage on the Baltic and a lifetime supply of Carlsberg and Lutefisk.

If some secret organization wanted to make money it would sell drugs. Narcotics are the fastest growing market in the world and are also totally untaxed.

So yeah no one is going to ask you to join some secret club because you listened to the jester race 5000 times. Sorry to burst your buble.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

You've proven to be naive and easy to manipulate.

I'm saying the Illuminati isn't after just money. They're warning the public not to accept the whole New World Order and whatnot- which is being pushed by the Christian elite. If people don't wake up, they are going to annihilate humanity. Its all about vengeance against the Church. They care about nothing more than watching the Christians lose hope in their agenda.

Laugh now, but you're going to see more oil spills and radiation leaks in the coming months. The evidence is in religious prophecy. Why else would somebody proclaim to see the future? Because they arranged secret societies to carry out their legacy and expect these things to really happen at some point. The money has always been in the hands of the same royal bloodlines who were sworn to carry out the same duties.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by FEDec

You've proven to be naive and easy to manipulate.

Yeah right cause Im the one who thinks he's going to be able to join some imaginary club by listening to enough popified Swedish Death Metal. The irony of this whole thing is that those Gothenburg bands were an attempt to sell metal out and gain a larger audience by greedy record execs.

I'm saying the Illuminati isn't after just money. They're warning the public not to accept the whole New World Order and whatnot- which is being pushed by the Christian elite. If people don't wake up, they are going to annihilate humanity. Its all about vengeance against the Church. They care about nothing more than watching the Christians lose hope in their agenda.

Yeah right. Christianity isn't even the largest religion worldwide and it is only getting worse daily. It's a religion in decline man even the politicians who claim to be christian only do so to gain votes from bible types.

Laugh now, but you're going to see more oil spills and radiation leaks in the coming months. The evidence is in religious prophecy. Why else would somebody proclaim to see the future?

Because they are bat-**** insane? Because they want to sell gullible people like you books or keep appearing on history channel shows? I'm going to keep laughing because I know somewhere out there you will eventually figure out that no one is sending you messages through your crappy watered down mid 90's garbage metal.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Everything I said is going over your head. Keep laughing, tool.

What happens when somebody gets the technology to mimic the events listed in the Book of Revelation? HAARP? Holographic technology? Biological weapons?

There are more efficient ways to con people out of their money than religion. People like you who think they're firm in their beliefs will # their pants and conform because of some expensive magic trick. The chaos will be blamed on the "Antichrist" and the Christian masses will be more than happy to wipe out any resistance to the New World Order/One-World Christian law.

But, of course, this can't be happening "just because".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I absolutely agree that there is a distinct subliminal message in much of pop culture today.

Thanks for posting, you may be interested in

The Vigilant Citizen
vigilantcitizen.com...
Website covers all this subliminal stuff

Or
Wash Your Brain Hollywood Mind Control
www.youtube.com...
It covers the use of mind control techniques in the media and entertainment industry

Hope you find some of it useful

Sorry all that music is such a downer, listening to it too much is not recommended.
Prolonged feelings of sadness are not healthy, the world is not as bad as they want you to think. Go outside and enjoy the little things for a bit.
edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

gotta enjoy the little things zombieland
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

While there might be a lot of hints about mysterious meaning in the world, I don't think it means much. Just because someone makes a song, that does not mean it means anything to most people. For some, it will click, for others it wont. This will give you a feeling that there is a deeper meaning (which there is for you as you stated), but for many it just isn't there.

So since you are believing in Illuminati, secret societies, and conspiracies, this song will mean something vastly different to you than it will for many others (especially since you seem so certain of these things only recently). It is cognitive dissonance. You are searching to validate your own beliefs that are newly founded.

As for the song? I just hear very angry, depressed singer screaming because life isn't what they expected and that life has thrown them lemons-with no salt, water, sugar, or tequila so to speak

Peace.
edit on 5-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

There are more efficient ways to con people out of their money than religion.

Hah yeah like really bad Swedish metal. And as I have already said drugs. It is you who will be tricked you are self described misanthropic intellectual(pfffffffffffft
). Once you can't stand the loneliness of thinking you are the only special person on earth you'll join a christian rock band and marry some chick named Charity. I've seen it a thousand times. Have fun with your imaginary friends until then.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

There are more efficient ways to con people out of their money than religion.

Hah yeah like really bad Swedish metal. And as I have already said drugs. It is you who will be tricked you are self described misanthropic intellectual(pfffffffffffft
). Once you can't stand the loneliness of thinking you are the only special person on earth you'll join a christian rock band and marry some chick named Charity. I've seen it a thousand times. Have fun with your imaginary friends until then.

The fact that you keep insisting that I'm a Christian fundamentalist only proves you can't comprehend what I'm saying.

Religion is the conditioning of peoples' minds to accept a certain type of leader. There are underlying political ideologies behind all religions. The people who follow a religion are essentially slaves for sale. Whoever can fulfill their religion's "prophecies" wins. How is that so hard to see? You have a few billion people around the world just waiting for their "messiah" to return and will do whatever it takes to satisfy their new leader. You say its only so a few people can make a couple bucks at the end of the day... then why does "prophecy" exist if they don't expect to carry out the legacy?

All I'm saying is that the bible is far more powerful than you realize and that there are definitely elite organizations struggling to satisfy a motive other than just grabbing money. And your pretentious remarks really aren't doing anything other than make you look incapable of critical thinking.

edit on 9/7/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I completely agree. But I'm seeing a pretty solid strategy to initiate the whole one-world government everyone is talking about. I know I can't be the only person who sees it. America is one of the biggest influences in the world and everyone is being brainwashed into thinking that its unpatriotic to not be a Christian. I also see that we're trying too hard to convert the rest of the world to Christianity and it looks to me like they're succeeding. All it takes to reaffirm peoples' belief in it is to mock the old prophecies about the apocalypse. Assuming the world would fall for it, the polarization of the masses between "Satan" and "God" would be a perfect way to kill off resistance.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by adraves

I completely agree. But I'm seeing a pretty solid strategy to initiate the whole one-world government everyone is talking about. I know I can't be the only person who sees it. America is one of the biggest influences in the world and everyone is being brainwashed into thinking that its unpatriotic to not be a Christian. I also see that we're trying too hard to convert the rest of the world to Christianity and it looks to me like they're succeeding. All it takes to reaffirm peoples' belief in it is to mock the old prophecies about the apocalypse. Assuming the world would fall for it, the polarization of the masses between "Satan" and "God" would be a perfect way to kill off resistance.

Have you listened to Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series?

It is well researched and very informative, plus he is a great orator.

BILL COOPER - MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES - LUCIFER WORSHIP
video.google.com...=8747243441257795624
Mystery Babylon is a series of shortwave radio broadcasts made by former naval intelligence officer and author Milton William Cooper, which originally aired on his show, The Hour of the Time, on WWCR in 1993-1994. The title refers to mystery religions, and the biblical figure the Whore of Babylon. The series, a culmination of over 30 years of research into the history of the Mystery Schools, Freemasonry, and the New World Order, consists of 42 audio tapes and 1 video tape.

Know your enemy

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The fact that you keep insisting that I'm a Christian fundamentalist only proves you can't comprehend what I'm saying.

Religion is the conditioning of peoples' minds to accept a certain type of leader. There are underlying political ideologies behind all religions. The people who follow a religion are essentially slaves for sale. Whoever can fulfill their religion's "prophecies" wins. How is that so hard to see? You have a few billion people around the world just waiting for their "messiah" to return and will do whatever it takes to satisfy their new leader. You say its only so a few people can make a couple bucks at the end of the day... then why does "prophecy" exist if they don't expect to carry out the legacy?

All I'm saying is that the bible is far more powerful than you realize and that there are definitely elite organizations struggling to satisfy a motive other than just grabbing money. And your pretentious remarks really aren't doing anything other than make you look incapable of critical thinking.

No I'm saying you are the kind of person who will become your stereotypical broken born again christian. I didn't say you are one now. Read more. Your ego is bloated enough to self label yourself an intellectual and to believe that the "elites" are sending you specifically messages through your music. As for not comprehending what you are saying yeah guilty your postings have a flavour of paranoia and delusions of grandeur about them. It's not because you are writing something so profound I can't understand it. Sounds like you just escaped from the loony bin.

Answer me this though why would these "elites" put the message into pop metal when people who listen to that are unlikely to be swayed by the bible anyway? Answer they wouldn't because even by their very title they would consider themselves better than you. That is the very definition of elite in case you were unaware.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec
Answer me this though why would these "elites" put the message into pop metal when people who listen to that are unlikely to be swayed by the bible anyway?

The fact that the audience is more likely to support their own agenda.

Religion was designed by men who dreamed of conquering the world. It would make sense that they would have established some kind of secret service to assist their undertakings. Who's to say these same organizations haven't branched off and survived into the modern era?

You're confusing my reasoning with superstition. My "proof" is abstract but it is still logical. The bible preaches that greed is unnatural and should be scorned and glorifies martyrdom. It conditions people to accept a future communist government. Prophecies mixed with superstitious tendencies is going to lead to some elaborate magic trick that will scare people into submission. Once the capitalists ("Satan") of the world are killed off as threatened in the bible, the survivors will be trapped in a new Orwellian society.

This only sounds insane because I suck at explaining things and I'm over-generalizing my theory. Just stop looking at religion as something made up with good intentions and start questioning how it could be used to turn the entire world's population into slaves.
edit on 9/11/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Did you miss the whole part with the money changers?

Today that would be the Federal Reserve........

LoL Jesus was a rebel for his day and age. He said to look within to find God not just go repeat litanies (aka lists) or pray to "alien" gods (annunaki of Sumeria or w/e Pagan tradition you choose).

That meant going away from organized religion and following Love (God) and not what some smelly old dude says.

Anyways your best bet if you want to fight back is to learn to be totally self sufficient and starve the system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join