It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Back. And got some questions for you to answer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey again. As my last post was my introduction. I need 20 posts before I can start the great threads.

I was hoping if this is the right section, if someone or all of you can answer a few questions I have?

I will try to post the threads in the correct places. What if I post is somewhere that is incorrect, how do I go about in changing that?

And I want to start new threads, but a decent amount of theories and facts have been talked about greatly.
Honestly I don't want to read through 200+ pages and find out it may not be the exact question.
Is it okay if I post a thread that has been mention anywhere from 1 year to a few years ago?
Or like post it to restart up the talks?

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks a bunch

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You only need one introduction. By posts it means to simply enter into the conversation on other peoples threads. Then you can start your own. It's a period to by your posts make sure your likely not just here to Troll or cause trouble.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socom408
Hey again. As my last post was my introduction. I need 20 posts before I can start the great threads.

I was hoping if this is the right section, if someone or all of you can answer a few questions I have?

I will try to post the threads in the correct places. What if I post is somewhere that is incorrect, how do I go about in changing that?

And I want to start new threads, but a decent amount of theories and facts have been talked about greatly.
Honestly I don't want to read through 200+ pages and find out it may not be the exact question.
Is it okay if I post a thread that has been mention anywhere from 1 year to a few years ago?
Or like post it to restart up the talks?

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks a bunch

Hey there,

If you post something that is in the wrong forum we will pretty much be able to move it for you, Either we will spot it and move it for you, Or you can alert us too it and we will help put it in the right place asap,

And Yes,
Its ok to post a topic as long as you have a 1, different spin on it or some new info, If you have a specific question then sometimes it better to ask on a thread you find, Someone i'm sure will come along and answer it for you,

But if its a subject that's not been talked about for some time feel free to post your findings, If anything we can let your thread ride or we can point you in the right direction to find your answers,

Any issues feel free to contact me, I'm more than happy to help you find your way around here,

Asala, x

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thanks again. You help a great amount.

One of my topics I was thinking about was the Hallow Moon.

A quick assumption is that, if it is truly "a hallow moon" or an "alien spacecraft" or somesort...
Wouldn't they with the technology they could greatly have, be able to figure out mass, height, weight, force, density, and anything else that could go wrong, and make sure it goes right?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Socom408

Hallow makes it sound like you mean Hallowed or something to do with the holiday in America known as Halloween. I think you mean "hollow" as in "empty inside" right? It's not that I'm a stickler for spelling or anything, but when the word seems like it could be referring to an entirely different kind of word, then I like to notify the individual of the error.

As far as your question, I do think that they could just make the shell out of a super dense material or somethig g to counteract the emptiness in the middle so that we would not know it was hollow. I actually remember hearing that when the astronauts landed on the moon, it would ring like a bell, vibrating all around for hours afterward.

top topics

join