learn more

South Korean movies are great.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

Tomoya Nagase - My Boss My Hero, (Japan)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by Amadeo

Tomoya Nagase - My Boss My Hero, (Japan)

Noted! Thanks again

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

If you launch the comments section on your wall I'll send you him for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Haha it is done! Best Christmas present ever.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Oldboy's Choi Min-sik is starring in this brand new movie that's just out in South Korea. Not many clips on youtube yet other than a couple of trailers, but this looks like it'll be FANTASTIC. I'm loving his hairdo already, and plenty of swearing I recognise even though there's no subs here.

I cannot wait to see this movie. Set in the 90s - Nameless Gangster.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I watched this new Korean war movie the other night. I think it was released in December but as usual never hit the mainstream cinemas here, that I know of.

From Kang Je-gyu, (the same guy who made that other great war film Brotherhood), and starring Jang Dong-gun from Brotherhood and Friend, Kim In-kwon (he has the face of a chubby Asian baby and the screen charisma of Bette Davis. Well nearly. I just like him that much), and an extremely handsome Japanese actor called Joe Odagiri.

Anyway, fantastic war movie, filmed in Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German and English (but thank God for subtitles). I've now added this to my list of favourite Korean movies, ever.

Trailer-

Teaser

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I thought Into the Mirror was good, really good. I'll try check out the movies you posted on your op. S&F

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aktulu

Into the Mirror looks great. I'm going to watch that soon as...

Thanks for the tip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join