It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Adoption have an effect on Reincarnation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yes!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If people were honest many would say that they feel lost and disconnected - it is a human condition - eating from the tree of knowledge - you have been banished from paradise and are seeking for it - all individuals are.
If you were adopted then that would be what was supposed to happen - it will only screw things up if you somehow believe it should not have happened.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
Also a question for the OP.

If incarnation is part of a plan, but most adoptions are a results of a mistake pregnancy. How do you reconcile those two opposite ideas.

I don't know.

Does the soul know ahead of time that conception was a mistake?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

If people were honest many would say that they feel lost and disconnected - it is a human condition - eating from the tree of knowledge - you have been banished from paradise and are seeking for it - all individuals are.
If you were adopted then that would be what was supposed to happen - it will only screw things up if you somehow believe it should not have happened.

Being adopted many times produces an entirely different sense of feeling lost or disconnected. If you're not adopted, you wouldn't know. It's different when you're not related by blood and genetics to anyone in your family. It's different when you can't put a face to your biological parents. It's different when you know biologically you have an entire family tree you'll never know anything about.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Many religions believe that the true self remains in an enlightened state guiding us onto the correct path of discovery. So adoption was not a mistake, it has purpose.

Religions that teach reincarnation also teach that all sentient beings have been our father, mother, brother and sister at one time or another, through eons of reincarnations, that isn't just restricted to the earth. So perhaps those that are adopted are being taught a higher lesson than those that are not. That true love and empathy is not tied to our gene's. That we need love all sentient beings regardless if they are blood relatives or not.

I would like to think that learning to love one another is one of the final steps in our journey. That we will then awaken from our sleep understanding the virtue of unrestricted love and compassion for all.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No, adoption has no effect on reincarnation. Reincarnation is a delusion brought upon you by evil spirits. Only one person has been "reincarnated". I don't think I need to tell you who that is, do I.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What is IS. But thought pretends that there could be or should be something other, something different. Believing the thoughts can make life wrong - when life is just alive as it IS.
Nothing is wrong. Nothing is right!
Life just IS.
Whatever is happening is happening but stories about how is should be is the disease.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
lets say for one mint reincarnate is real .
First were is your soul in-between lifes ?
second I sure dont rember having any life but this nore being a choice in the matter .
Predestine infers NO freewill for if your path is known even before your born then there can be no freewill .
And lastly if given the choice who in the right mind would come back ?
O come one think people what life can you possibly live that would make you want to live again and again and again ?
Unless your so self centered all that matters is your wealth ( very short sited indeed )
then no one would come back voluntary and being forced then be held accountable for it ?
crazzzzzy god indeeed .
get out take a long hard look at the word and ask your self assuming you choise to come back why ?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yes...like looking in the mirror and knowing that you don't resemble anyone around you. And knowing that your place on the family tree is a complete fraud, even if you would prefer otherwise.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No one has an answer to this question. Even the Dalai Lama - a man who interfaces with Buddhist monks who spend their entire lives in calm and isolated contemplation - still reserves his judgement, believing that a concept like reincarnation, although a nice idea, could just be a comforting fantasy.

Of course, he doesn't know either way, and so believes, as I do, that perhaps one day an idea like this will be objectively verified, and therefore justified as a fact, and not simply something mystic traditions claim, but entirely from a first person experience i.e. fundamentally a ground of knowledge which is prone to confabulation.

Hence why science - 3rd person study - is so important. This is how you get rid of fantasies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join