It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF general: Likelihood of regional war growing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

IDF general: Likelihood of regional war growing

www.ynetnews.com

Senior IDF officer warns of 'radical Islamic winter' that may lead to regional war, could prompt use of WMDs; new, more lethal weapons discovered in hands of terrorists during latest round of fighting in Gaza, Major General Eisenberg says

Weapons of mass destruction?

Major-General Eisenberg said: "This raises the likelihood of an all-out, total war, with the possibility of weapons of mass destruction being used."

"We discovered a new weapon, and as result of this we instructed the public t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow
Calling wolf again?

But here's the BIGGEST PIECE OF BS!!!!!!!!!

"Iran has not abandoned its nuclear program. The opposite it true; it continues full steam ahead," he said.

How can a non-signatory with over 200-300 Nuclear Warheads complain about a signatory fully compliant with UN's IAEA that might or might not have one warhead?

Iran offers 'full supervision' of nuclear program
www.canadianbusiness.com...

Full Supervision!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is Israel offering other than secrecy?

Sounds like they are banging the drums of war

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It is obvious that the Zionist government wants war. They know they have no evidence at all to prove any of their claims, but there are enough gullible people who believe their BS.

With the banking system crumbling more and more the chances for a big war are growing every day.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So THAT's where those WMDs went!! Glad that mystery is solved.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What was the reason behind invading Iraq? WMD's Here Israel admits they have WMD's so why aren't we invading them? Israel is doing and saying whatever it can to get us to go to war with Iran. If Israel doesn't have the balls to attack Iran on it's own then they need to just shut the hell up.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Israel cannot win, or even exist in the long term and The current Israeli government know this.It is a dangerous time i fear. America could sort all this out if it had the will, but i feel, that sadly the religious nuts in America will see to it that Israeli is not reigned in.

The religious ones in America fervently believe that by assisting the "Chosen ones" that they will be summoned to
Gods own Kingdom.

Israeli for the good of humanity, you must accept Palestine as an Independent state. Make peace with your Arab
neighbours. Only then will you have a chance of peace and lasting survival.

Anything else is another step towards Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Wow
Calling wolf again?

But here's the BIGGEST PIECE OF BS!!!!!!!!!

"Iran has not abandoned its nuclear program. The opposite it true; it continues full steam ahead," he said.

How can a non-signatory with over 200-300 Nuclear Warheads complain about a signatory fully compliant with UN's IAEA that might or might not have one warhead?
If they have a warhead, how exactly are they compliant? Would that not be a breach, and indicative of the will to continue breaching, by definition? Man, I really love you islamic apologists. You are already dhimmis in all but name. Make sure you pay your special tax so they won't kill you. Hmmmm.... paying off a group so they won't kill you? isn't there a word for that????

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The multiude of problems in the middle east are reaching an end-game point rapidly. Its very hard to predict how it will play out. Things are so tense even a small incident could kick start major conflicts at the moment. Lets hope cooler heads prevail and bloodshed can be avoided, but I fear the worse for the whole mess that has been created over there.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
If they have a warhead, how exactly are they compliant?

They are a signatory, do you know what that means?

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Would that not be a breach, and indicative of the will to continue breaching, by definition?

Ummm... they are a signatory
Before you say "by definition" you should really know what the definition is

They are allowed to enrich uranium and suggested full supervision in doing so

There is no proof anywhere that they have a warhead

What is the logic, tell me right now, in fully supporting a non-signatory with over 200 warheads and atomic bombs but turn around a condemn a fully compliant signatory with zero evidence of the creation of warheads?

Iran will never be able to weaponize it and far as getting it from somewhere else
There's a blockade on Iran if you didn't know

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Iran will never be able to weaponize it

I wonder can you guarantee that and if so explain how?

What is your solution for Israel?

How would you go about protecting their citizens and guaranteeing their safety?

Do you agree with Hamas and its published and recently reaffirmed Charter which calls for Israels elimination?

If Hamas controls the Palestinians (and it does) and their goal is the elimination of Israel (which it is), how exactly do you protect the Israelis from genocide? How would you do that? What is your peace plan?
edit on 9/5/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I don't agree with the approach since it's an act of war but there's a blockade on Iran right now
that's how
And so far they haven't retaliated on this act of war

See an embargo is legal but a blockade is an act of war

Also forget me guaranteeing it, they are fully compliant and asking for full supervision of nuclear projects
they are more than guaranteeing it than any other signatory on the face of this planet

What is your solution for Israel?

End the Apartheid and blockade on Gaza

There's a blockade on Iran, they are sitting ducks next to a u.s. funded state that is a non-signatory with over 200 nuclear warheads and many atomic bombs

How do you guarantee this sitting duck of a nation called Iran to protect it's citizens?

Do you agree with Hamas and its published and recently reaffirmed Charter which calls for Israels elimination?

There's a blockade on Gaza, this is an act of war
You cannot condemn a nation for reacting to an act of war

Anyhow, no I do not agree with the destruction of all citizens of a nation when they don't even agree with the foreign policy to begin with

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So what, there is no proof, so who needs to guarantee anything. Israel got nukes why is nobody "auditing" them.

Getting rid of Zionism is the solution. He agrees with me.

If Hamas controls the Palestinians (and it does) and their goal is the elimination of Israel (which it is), how exactly do you protect the Israelis from genocide? How would you do that? What is your peace plan?

Israel is building settlements on Palestinian land, using white phosphorus, bombing schools and UN buildings... maybe they should stop all that and Hamas would think about changing the charter then. It would be worth an attempt, don't you think and please, how is Hamas going to commit genocide with those home build rockets the have. That's more than laughable.

edit on 5-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The questions you chose not to deal with is an answer. Iran is a tiny part of this whole dilemma.

The thought that Israel would launch a nuclear weapon at a country that poses no threat is an intellectual lie. Ignoring the fact Hamas has control of the Palestinians and the true nature of Hamas is an intellectual lie. Denial of something you know to be true is always an intellectual lie.

Some facts here that are often ignored by those who hate Israel for whatever reason.

Israel is a tiny country with a small population. It is surrounded by a half billion Muslims which is not a problem, but the fact that population contains millions of radicals for whom the destruction of Israel is a primary goal is a problem.

Hamas who poses the greatest risk to Israel is funded and supplied by Iran. Iran only pretends to be peaceful inside it's border which is of course another lie. We all know its a lie. I'd argue you know its a lie.

You cannot with a straight face separate Hamas from Iran or the Palestinians it has complete control over. You cannot with a straight face deny that Hamas wishes to do the things it clearly states in it's Charter.

If you were to answer all my questions, would your real answer be to remove Israel and for its citizens to leave?

As a reminder of the truth of it. The green marks predominately Muslim Nations and the red is the entirety of Israel and its tiny population.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccdf18e70044.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

You obfuscate but do not answer the questions. Why? You don't want to. Answering such questions calls for thought and admissions of things you may not want to admit. It's better to dance around the subjects and spew the same tired old stuff.

What in fact would be your solution to protect Israel and deal with the problems created by radical Islamists? You must have one? How do you get what you want and the people of Israel remain safe?

Is the truth that you want the same thing Hamas wants which is Israel gone and the Jews dead? Yea or Nay?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They are a signatory, do you know what that means?
Yes, it means that they are lying on an international scale. The blockade you speak of is a joke since they get their nuclear materials and know how from the Russians. They share a land border with them, so the blockade is useless and irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You obfuscate but do not answer the questions. Why? You don't want to. Answering such questions calls for thought and admissions of things you may not want to admit. It's better to dance around the subjects and spew the same tired old stuff.

Right back at ya ...

What in fact would be your solution to protect Israel and deal with the problems created by radical Islamists? You must have one? How do you get what you want and the people of Israel remain safe?

I told you what Israel has to do. It is hard to accept the truth isn't it. Israel protects itself, if it stops the BS.

Is the truth that you want the same thing Hamas wants which is Israel gone and the Jews dead? Yea or Nay?

This question is beyond stupid. How old are you? No I would not, and I doubt anybody here would want that.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

you want the same thing Hamas wants which is Israel gone and the Jews dead? Yea or Nay?

I know you weren't asking me but Nay

As the poster above mentioned nobody here wants that
that is ridiculous

I want peace not genocide

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think the ironic part of this whole discussion is that the dictators of the middle east used the state of Israel to distract from local problems they could not control and wished to avoid at all costs....such as "free" elections!

Yeah lets all you unite under the Islam banner to rape and pillage anyone different. Christians have no problems with israel but arabs do. I wonder why? Maybe they want revenge for loosing jerusalem AGAIN after a millenium of jewish and christian occupation.

Here is the solution. Make Israel a secular state and give israeli citizenship to everyone that wants it. If you don't want it then move to an arab nation. No palestine!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
And, not surprisingly, in order to foment such a war which has Israel drooling, the zionist controlled NATO coalition forces have just installed, funded, armed and unleashed a wilde horde of Al Qaeda extremists in Libya, under the pretense of calling them 'rebels'..

The REAL Axis of Evil: Israel-US-UK-France
edit on 5-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join