It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Great Sign"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We all know how much has been written for apostle St. John Vision of "A Great Sign" ..
I try to put my perspective because long time I be watching stars in sky and try to understood when is that moment ..

If this sign will be seen in the sky that can be in last 3 months every year ( 3 different moments), because Sun in that 90 days passing from constellation of Virgo, Libra, Scorpius and Milky Way's galactic center ..

That 3 different moment is only when I can see possibility for that sign be seen among the stars ..
I will share with you maybe someone be interested and give me some good info ..

I start this thread in hope someone help me to find answers, all this here I can see with my eyes or with small binoculars ..

>

"A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven:"

"A woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head"

bible.cc...

“A great sign,” thus the Apostle St. John describes a vision divinely sent him, appears in the heavens: “A woman clothed with the sun, and with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars upon her head.” Everyone knows that this woman signified the Virgin Mary, the stainless one who brought forth our head…
Encyclical letter “ Ad Diem Illum Laetissimum” ~Pope Pius X~

“‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. Matthew 24:29-31
Matthew 24:29 Jesus described the events of the Day of Judgment, "the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.” Most of the world’s population will die from natural events that come upon the whole solar system, which is why the stars will fall and the planets will shake. But before those events of the Day of Judgment, other less catastrophic events will take place that will serve as warning signs of the coming global destruction. In the book of Luke chapter 21 Jesus said:
“There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.” (Luke 21:11)

First "possibility", if "woman" is center of Milky Way's galactic center, 12 stars ("crown of twelve stars on her head") are constellation Scorpius and moon is at opposite site ( "moon under her feet " ) ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7573804932a.png[/atsimg]

Second "possibility" if "woman" is constellation Libra, 12 stars ("crown of twelve stars on her head") are constellation Scorpius and moon is at opposite site ( "moon under her feet " )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a78c1505a9b2.png[/atsimg]

Third "possibility" if woman is constaltion Virgo, 12 stars ("crown of twelve stars on her head") are constellation Scorpius and moon is at opposite site ("moon under her feet "), this time we have Elenin and alignment of Earth, Moon, Elenin, Sun, Mercury, Venus & Saturn very close ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cd2822b2ef1.png[/atsimg]

"Crown of twelve stars on her head" Virgo ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3aa1de7a9993.png[/atsimg]

Or this galaxies here ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fffd2d94654.gif[/atsimg]

"Crown of twelve stars on her head" constellation Scorpio ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50466f43c78a.png[/atsimg]

Peace ..

edit on 5-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The woman with 12 stars is Israel. The twelve stars are the 12 tribes. "She" gave birth to Christ.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
The woman with 12 stars is Israel. The twelve stars are the 12 tribes. "She" gave birth to Christ.

Explanation like that you can find everywhere on internet ..

Maybe we need more open mind in this strange times ..

Like I say if that sign is in "heaven" or in sky ..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think you may find what you are looking for and much more at the following link. www.geocentricity.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Explanation like that you can find everywhere on internet ..

Maybe we need more open mind in this strange times ..

Like I say if that sign is in "heaven" or in sky ..

More importantly, you can find the explanation right in the bible. Why try to interpret that which has already been explained. The only reason is to distract people from the truth of what is coming our way.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
I think you may find what you are looking for and much more at the following link. www.geocentricity.com...

Thank you for that very mach ..

Peace ..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
>

"A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven:"

"A woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head"

A woman (mother earth), clothed with the sun (sunlight), with the moon under her feet (night) and a crown of twelve stars on her head (constellation).

You're on the right track...

"There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven"

Earthquakes... check
famines... check
pestilences... ???
fearful events... falseflags?

Hmmm, I'm def going to keep my eyes to the sky
edit on 5-9-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Is very strange time ..

This alignment is very dangerous In any case, if comet Elenin is only simply regular comet ..

Lunar Perigee and Apogee Calculator

Sep 28 1:02 357555 km, approximate closes distance Earth-Moon ..

www.fourmilab.ch...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cd2822b2ef1.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But the bible stories are merely metaphors for 'real' observations and older stories.

There is very little original material in there and it is most definitely not supposed to be taken as verbatim.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i believe it is going to be a completely obvious huge red cross in the sky resulting from some astro-phenomina. it won't take any deciphering, but many will just say it is a coincidence that it took the shape of a cross. others will know it is no unplanned happening.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Planetary Alignment / Earthquake Watch Sep 27-29 , 2011

edit on 6-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join