It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Musical Score I Just Made Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
this was also made based off improv.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Stagged you!

Loved it! Sombre and very dramatic, can definitely imagine a battalion of clansmen marching to battle.

What program you using?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

i used reason 5 for this one

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

If you just made this today then I suppose that that was not a symphony orchestra that was playing your music with all the parts scored out for instruments. So you must have access to some kind of computerized instrument which allows for instrumental sounds.

The piece you have put together sounds like an introduction to a larger piece. Keep at it and liven up the next movement. It's amazing the product we can arrive at with just a little tinkering these days. Nice work..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Ahh I remember the days when I used to do the same, Make music that well didn't stand a chance of ever getting put in a movie but none the less was full of emotions. Kind of sucks for us producers who don't like going mainstream but the self satisfaction is worth it.

Nice keep it up and add a few more instruments.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

yeah i use my keyboard to do all the parts..definitely don't have a full orchestra in my house, lol.

thanks for listening! cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

i just love making it..guitar drums and bass can get old, but creating musical scores is fun when you want to take a break from the typical instruments of music

top topics

join