It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, DUTCHINSE.com Web Site Shut Down! by USGS, Feds or Whodoneit???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i was trying to go to his info on the Cali volcanos given the concurrent takin down of all his YT vids & YT account.

but, the site's down too?? theres talk his closest confidant turned out to be an official.. and the complications that would follow regarding how our gov might deal withscientists/whistleblowers, as high-risk viral fearmongering.

last i read, apparently USGS issued an official(?) statement discrediting Dutchsinse's info as "misinterpreted data", despite the there is a M6 quake in the exact area he indicated steadily growing volcanic release.

has USGS followed in the footsteps of 'whimpy' (lol) NASA? no surprise there..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Plenty of threads on this already, some are very recent. Do a search and ye shall find thee

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

No magnitude 6 earthquake in the area of his "plume".

He'll be back. This was a "death by cop" situation. He got himself banned from youtube. He closed his webserver account. He's martyring himself because people stopped paying attention to him.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
thanks but theres a huge difference from being banned from YT (at their own discretion)

versus being banned from your own site/domain! (at whose discretion?)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ignant

He'll be back. This was a "death by cop" situation. He got himself banned from youtube. He closed his webserver account. He's martyring himself because people stopped paying attention to him.

oh yeah, USGS downgraded it to a 5.9

regarding his actions, which one is it since you seem so knowledgeable

he martyred himself, but he will be resurrected, is that it? oh.

my viewpoint is that he is being made to look that way, so he will not be taken seriously.

he's smart enough to know that if he plays deleted, locked down people will find out then he lose credibility regarding his genuine 'fragile earth' concerns. so if he did frame all this himself and his besty really didnt turn out to be an informant, then yeah, hes an idiot as so many people attacking him are calling it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

No. The epicenter was in the Sea of Cortez, about 800 miles from his "plume".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Plenty of threads on this already, some are very recent. Do a search and ye shall find thee

The other one is about his youtube account being shut down.. This one is about his webpage being shut down as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. So many threads about his YT channel my eyes just got glassy when I saw this
Although, I'd like see what exactly got his YT channel closed. Either way, he's shutting his site down, not the TPTB.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by ignant

No. The epicenter was in the Sea of Cortez, about 800 miles from his "plume".

oh, he was way off, like by the same distance from northmost to southmost Cali.

www.irishweatheronline.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The guy could always post his work here. Seemed like he had some good stuff going. I looked at his earthquake material and it just went right passed me. Near the end, he seemed to be backing off the Elenin/Nibiru material.

If there was anything to Elenin, our leaders would already be planning to "bug" out. Since that has not happened, oops, wait a minute. Take care------

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. So many threads about his YT channel my eyes just got glassy when I saw this
Although, I'd like see what exactly got his YT channel closed. Either way, he's shutting his site down, not the TPTB.

This is what got his youtube account shut down. www.youtube.com...

This is a ghosted link to the same clip. still working if you hurry.

Strange huh.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well, i just heard from 'another person' that he was taken down for his exposee on the IRENE STEERING.

his Irene steering vid was the last one i saw on YT.

the videos were extremely compelling. of course he wasn't the only one but theres always a scapegoat that gets the guillotine!

www.youtube.com...

^ deleted vid

and heres what he was talking about:

haarp's DEW (directed energy weapon) beams (or some other suspect anomoly) were quite clear coming from something located to the southeast of hispaniola: PR.

and here is the ATS article confirming news of HAARP installation in Arecibo, PR:

yea fellas, SETI's 'contact' project is now being used as a Caribbean DEW (directed energy weapon) aka,

HAARP!

www.profetasblancos.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This does look like some big people will be in some supposedly safe places on some theoretical dates...

denver.cbslocal.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougeskut
This does look like some big people will be in some supposedly safe places on some theoretical dates...

denver.cbslocal.com...

Seemed like Bush did this on the dates August 15, 16, and 17th, 2005. He gave a brief statement from Crawford on the 15th that was shown on the 16th. On the 17th he shows up in Albuquerque, just a hop from Denver.

There seemed to be a very late "standown" here. Oh well, old news.----------

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

reply to post by NeoVain

Strange huh.

wow everyone should watch this video ..really explains HAARP, etc. something weird here. Look for things to get heated up in the next few weeks.. Just a feeling. No i don't have picture. Fires out west, drought in TX, OKLA, Floods in midwest, EQ's in EAST ...I am being paronoid every thing is fine. Whew that s better

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

Originally posted by NeoVain

reply to post by NeoVain

Strange huh.

wow everyone should watch this video ..really explains HAARP, etc. something weird here. Look for things to get heated up in the next few weeks.. Just a feeling. No i don't have picture. Fires out west, drought in TX, OKLA, Floods in midwest, EQ's in EAST ...I am being paronoid every thing is fine. Whew that s better

Agreed.

This is the best video that I have ever seen in regards to understanding HAARP.

I have always been very sceptical of people claiming what HAARP can do. Not any longer. The weather modification through these devices is real.

Incredible stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hmmm the guy must have been onto something.......

and on a side note.....hey phage i like you signature,tell me with that obvious wealth of information you have at you fingertips how often do you distort the facts??

peace

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Now if only Sorcha Faal will fall too.
There is only so long you can keep up the charade but I fear he'll be back with a new business model in the near future.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by ignant

I do not understand why people bad mouth him. He has a theory and says its a theory. He does not fear monger. He went around the country with a giger counter and found no harmful radiation and admitted it. I have never seen him try to spin any thing. "He's martyring himself because people stopped paying attention to him." your kidding me right? He gets 1000's of views with in one day of his video's being posted. He showed you what youtube sent him, then he showed you that youtubed changed it. They wear saying it was for copywriten martial and now they are saying something else. He does not post any main stream media. He just post video's of radars and public volcano footage. He uses his own music. I do not understand why people hate him so much. Their is absolutely no reason to. Are you retarded or you just paid to demonize people?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Well he certainly has taken a bunch of different things and come up with a interesting stew. Too bad it doesn't make sense.

The first thing he's talking about is a method of over the horizon radar, producing a "mirror" to bounce radar signals beyond the curve of the Earth. What that has to do with weather control I don't know. Maybe that's why he "forgets" to mention that the "mirror" is supposed to be at an altitude of more than 60km above the surface. That's 197,000 feet. That's 10s of miles above any weather. That's 10's of miles above the jet streams. He doesn't seem to explain how creating a "mirror" at that altitude can affect weather. Can you?

He then goes on to talk about the very low powered VLF signals that have been produced by HAARP. He doesn't explain how that can affect weather either. Can you?

Can anyone explain how radio waves affect weather, because he doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join