It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influx Transfer Rate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I had a dream this morning about someone talking about an "Influx Transfer Rate".

I keep dream journals (going back years), and often have lucid dreams about all kinds of things. But I don't post them because...well...I mean, who'd care about them really (besides myself)?

But I'd kind of like to know what the heck an influx transfer rate is. Here's the dream for more context (thankfully a short one):

I was taking a walk and came upon a black & white swiss army knife, still in the package, in the middle of the road. I picked it up and took it to my son who was sitting and relaxing in the grass. I already had one (not in real life), so I figured he could have this one.

Some people who were also sitting and relaxing a few feet away from him, wanted to know where I had found it. I said it was just sitting in the middle of the road a quarter of a mile away. Then one of the women said, "Some say, that when you cross into [name of town where I live], they go into (cross through?) an influx transfer rate.

While she was talking, I was seeing a movie version of what she was talking about. I saw an image of a person walking down the same road I had earlier in the dream, and then right where the swiss army knife had been, they went through something like a force field type thing, and passed through it like it was a barrier of some sort. While watching it, I felt like it had something to do with reality distortion?

join