It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 40 percent of Europeans suffer mental illness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

see what I mean CAELENIUM's off her rocker by our societies standards, yet she clearly has a firm grasp on her perception of reality and I can offer no proof to say that she's wrong.

People who see the world in unique ways such as this right or wrong enrich and envigorate our society. They often see things in way that others can't and come to unique points and solutions!

and they're usually more intresting to talk to

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Why are you all so ignorant about mental illnesses?
They are serious disorders. This isn't about people calling Conspiracy theorists crazy over the internet.
This is about real humans who are suffering. No one is being forced to take pills(I shouldn't speak in absolutes...some children are by their parents, but that's the parents fault, not big pharma or the government)

Someone said bipolar isn't a real disorder and everyone has it. That's ignorant beyond belief. I'm not even going to begin to explain why.

This is sad beyond belief. And many of the comments aren't just ignorant, they are cold-hearted.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Got a temper? Collect stuff? Keep a tidy home? Have an untidy desk? Superstitious? Drive too fast? Eat too much? Eat too little? What about dressing differently?

All of these things can be classed as distinct from the norm and thereby mental illness.

False.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hans Wittchen of Germany is on the hunt for mental illness where ever it may hide. David Nutt is with him. You might say they are nuts about witch hunts. Seriously though does anyone give a German psychiatrist credence
anymore after the infamous Nazi experiment? Roots of the vine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join