It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive fleet of UFO's over California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm not 1 to usually get into the UFO bit but, WTH are these? I thought birds or balloons at first, but most are stationary mostly. It cannot be natural.
www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 5-9-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

You're right.
Balloons aren't really "natural".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yup loads of balloons.....you can even see the strings on some

Spooky

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I too thought they might be migrating geese, definately not balloons......

then the more I looked it appears this could be a message forming a particular formation of stars somewhere near our solar system.....perhaps?

nah......it's balloons!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This would be freakin awesome if they wasn't balloons lol. Keep looking up you'll see something sooner or later and you will know right away its not something mankind can do as far as we know anyway.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Could it be fragments of Elenin or a armada of ufo's disguised as baloons?

Probably looks stationary because of the distance and no wind.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Mmmmmm...Nena was hotter than a hot thing , I always preferred the German version ...Hot

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They remind me of those luminarias that are so popular these days. I would love for it to be a fleet, but I have my doubts.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Massive fleet of..

BALLOONS over Cali?

run for your lives!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm not 1 to usually get into the UFO bit but, WTH are these? I thought birds or balloons at first, but most are stationary mostly. It cannot be natural.

Haha! When I saw this thread, I thought, "Hillbilly in the UFO forum?"

I agree with some other posters....they look like balloons because I can see strings coming from some of them.

Funny that he says he saw these while in his pool because while I was in my pool day before yesterday, I saw something similar, two white orbs hovering very high in the sky. I concluded they were balloons because of the way they floated out of sight....

I give this guy credit for one thing....at least he provides plenty of narration....LOL He says balloons wouldn't make these formations.....LMAO.....that cracks me up......

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Definetly balloons. WOW the guy who filmed that sounds like a total idiot. I do hate to say that but its the typical behavior I've seen here at ATS so many times before when people get zealous over UFO's aka balloons.
edit on 5-9-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Watch this....see how they move? The ones which appear to be "morphing" are simply some of the balloons which got tangled with each other....I've seen these live before, and the sun reflects off them too so they look "bright"...in the daytime vids.

edit on 9/5/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I certainly agree they are balloons.

The narrator`s comments are indicative of how ignorant and ready to believe anything some people are these days.
He says balloons wouldn`t make triangle formations???

If you have a handful of polystyrene balls randomly dropped on the floor, or if you look at the stars in the sky, or if you release hundreds of balloons or chinese lanterns into the sky, you will see..........triangle formations, in fact if there are three or more objects in your line of sight, providing they dont appear to be perfectly next to each other, you will 100% of the time, see a triangle.

I think I`ll put that in his comments.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Already posted on 8-22-2011. Linky

Definitely Ballons. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I got it all figured out and posted on youtube:

Balloons are funny that way or thats a lot of foo craft. It can't be balloons cause who would spend that much wasted money so they have to be Tesla ships.

youtu.be...

No one can waste that much money on balloons and Tesla ships are far more expensive
and useless to waste our money on.

new topics

top topics

join